Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Tashima Meru

Ahh, I wonder how much fun did Meru had taking pictures with her senpai ^///^ She looks almost the same without her make-up XD

Another meru-run-run picture:

[​IMG]

Is that a nurse/hospital outfit? She looks really...nice in it XD

2. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

it's a dentist's assistance outfit :D

how oddly specific, I wonder what kind of photoshoot it was [shock]

3. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Its not too expensive, I mean nearly everyone has one right? I don't really see how this proves her family background :) I mean the most expensive option is 39,800 yen which is only about 400 dollars...... :D

4. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

she's jealous because someone 'stole' her little sister :hehe:

and she posted another pics with that outfit :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Id Meru was a dentist I wouldn't mind paying a visit anytime :^O^: :^O^: She actually looks kinda stunning in that outfit :lol: :^^;:

That aside, someone else is going to be very happy to see this picture :hehe:

[​IMG]
    MeruYuko :awesome: OMG, I bet Meru must be so happy to see her Kami-oshi :^O^:

6. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

It seems that they are shooting the senbatsu PV for the 32nd AKB single in Fukuoka today (Saturday). That's why we're getting all these shots of HKT members with girls from other groups, and that's why Mayuyu performed at the HKT theater on Friday. The official HKT site even had a call for extras for the shooting. They were looking for people to stand behind the members and do a "simple dance". Obviously the site didn't say that it was for the 32nd single, it just said that it was for an AKB48 music video. But if you add this fact to all the two-shots we've been getting, seems like the obvious conclusion. :)

7. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Ahaha yeah, I guessed at least that much from everything now that I've looked at it even more.. I don't know it has me all the more excited for how the 32nd single's going to be.. XD

Well, I was just watching all those AKB 1/149 videos, and I was just wondering how devastating it would be if Meru and Mio made it into the roster. Just can't wait for the next sim game they'll be cooking up.. XD

8. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu

^ yep there was some pictures of their PV shooting in social media , but i couldn't find any pictures about future girls song , or it's still not been made yet [think]
    Meru several times taking pictures with our other oshi , i just wonder that Meru was actually stalked this thread and knew what we want :hehe:

9. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

Stuff to post today ♡ Shigoto Shigoto~

Meru Google+ 22nd June (7:30 pm)
    Meru Google+ 22nd June (8:53 pm)
    Meru Google+ 22nd June (10:54pm)

Poor Meru-rin...losing her address book D: But, at least she got their contacts back ^o^

"And when I got around to
    sending one to Yukirin-san,
    a replay from Mayuyu-san came
    in (◑ ◐) ?¿?¿ (Well, surely they’re
    together, aren’t they?♡) And
    that just resulted in a lot of
    other fun thing
    s(๑ºั╰╯ºั๑)OK!!!"

Somewhere, fanfics are being made XD XD I wonder what are the fun things that meru mentioned? o u o

10. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Fanfics are already being made with Meru in them :D :D Mayuyu answering for Yukirin makes for a very interesting story though :hehe: :awesome:

Congratulations to Meru for taking a picture with Yuko [party] I bet she is going to cherish it a lot..its not everyday you get to take a picture with your kami-oshi, even if you're in the 48 group itself :lol:

11. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

I wonder, why are the members there for shooting the PV...but then I remembered that Sasshi won :lol:

Now who else did meru meet other than Yuko, Rena and Yuki, she gets along so well with all of her senpais...what a lovable child [hehe]

12. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

lol same, its only after I recall that Sasshi got first place did I realize its probably why the Senbatsu members dropped by :XD:

Our meru-run-run is so pairable with everyone :awesome: She is probably here as a guest if she comes here :awesome:

13. Yuu48

Yuu48 Kenkyuusei

I wonder what is Kyu-rin thinking.... XD

Some updates ^o^

Meru Google+ 23rd June (7:39 am)
    Meru Google+ 23rd June (2:40 am)

A performance on Sunday :O Meru is getting a hang of her music player~ <3

14. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
  15. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Yep, and Meru mentioned that on her latest post.. ^.^ Translated it up and it's on there at the tumblr now.. ^.^ She's really just determined to surpass her senpais someday, I really like that.. XD

EDIT: - Wow, she made another update so quick.. XD ^.^ Love it, they played a prank on Maimai, so to speak.. XD Watch it, you guys'll love it.. XD

EDIT 2: - What's up with Meru in this one? From Chiichan's G+ post.. ^.^

[​IMG]

16. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

^ Looks like Meru just woke up lol [hehe] Cute :D

That prank video was hilarious lol, and living up to its name, it is surprising :awesome: :lol: Nyanyways, its nice that Meru has such great visions for the future, kinda reminds me of Rena in a way that they both want their homegroups to excel and surpass AKB someday [clap]

17. MollySweet

MollySweet Kenkyuusei

That video startled me because I turned up my volume a lot to hear meru's voice :XD: Kudos to Meru for coming up with it

So do I, for someone her age to have such determination is something to be learnt - I hope she will be able to succeed someday.

18. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I don't think meru was the one who came up with the idea....it must have been really startling for you though to fall for that :lol: :lol:

Meru just posted this on her G+ today:

[​IMG]
    Meru isn't in the picture, but Im guessing she's the one taking the picture of them sleeping [hehe]

I wonder when is the FG promotional video going to be filmed [think] No doubt Meru will get a nice amt of screentime given her rank (which is in the top 7 of the FG line-up)

19. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

@NyaNya According to our Chii-tan's post she mentioned that Meru wore the long sleeved shirt backwards.. XD Maybe that's why she was making the face or something like that.. XD

@MollySweet - Don't worry, you're not the only one who jumped out of the seat because of the video.. I mean, everything was going fine for her poking Maimai for the lols, and then suddenly this growl comes out.. Even Meru was pleasantly surprised.. ^.^

20. KyuketsuNyanNyan

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I can see in my mind how cute that would look like on Meru :D :D

Still, I would prefer it being a mix of just waking up and finding out that she wore that backwards :awesome: That aside, I wonder if Meru will post about the filming for the FG song later on...would love to see what costume will she be in [hehe]

Somehow I saw that loud growl coming from miles away before it happened :lol:

Here are some 2 shots from Meru's G+:

[​IMG]
    Looks like they're taken with Sakuratan :awesome: