Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

I hope she gets it. I mean I hope she can get senbatsu or even center at the no.1 spot! I think a lot of girls are on the outs, like Minegishi Minami, Takajo, Maeda Ami, etc etc.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Her G+ post after her very disappointing result during Sousenkyo.

I'm gonna switch and vote more for her. I can't stand this injustice of her being left away while i perfectly know she is an awesome girl.

3. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm happy she ranked in the preliminary round. I mean I'm a fan of the Mio and Meru friendship and rivalry and I want Meru to stay higher ranked than Mio because that angel Mio is so popular for obvious cute reasons.

I hope Meru ranks higher than last year and breaks into undergirls. Let's go Meru-hime!

Besides it's only preliminary it's not the actual show. So these results shouldn't be taken to to seriously considering many and alot of people haven't voted yet. Those who tend to start high usually fall so this can go anyway and I'm excited. This is the best time of the year for a 48Family Fandom.

4. Mimi-chan

Mimi-chan Kenkyuusei

Seriously....
    i'm really shock with preliminary result...

I'm going to promoting her!!
    [​IMG]
    Meru ganbare!! ^from her G+

ps: i can't read japanese but somehow i can feel from her G+
    well, she very excited to this Sousenkyo
    /sorrymyenglishbad/

5. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Her eyes are red....

I'm not letting that Happen. i don't want to see Meru cry. Never again.

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's up 5 places on her final result last year. Is she upset because so many other HKT girls are ahead of her?

7. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    If you can translate for us her G+ then we will know. Lol for now we can only infer.

8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She was 42 in prelimn last year. And she is far away from Mio too. They are suppose to grow together, and not having one left behind.

I can't celebrate Mio's good result with Meru being alone.

9. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

I wonder if this is how some Haruppi fans felt about Sakura for a couple of years now? :shifty:

Anyway, I'm not really worried about Meru... IMO Mio will come down and Meru will go up... so they will meet somewhere in the middle... like Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. :cool: LOL.

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    It's due to her dropping rank in the preliminary compared to last year, when she went down even further. So the link with the prospect of ranking lower than last year in the final one is easy to make. She was amazed that she ranked in at 42 in last year's prelims and very happy to make 55 in the end but the drop has her worried a bit.

The members passing her are more of a double feeling for her, glad that HKT is pulling to the top but also that she's being left behind by a lot of members, not only 1 or 2. Not really talking about Mio or smt.

The morning post she was back to her normal cheerful self though. (as I like her)

Personally I'm feeling like she'll end at least at the same spot or above compared to last year.

11. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm sure she'll rank up from the prelim results and manage to improve on last year's place. Sakura's rank last year in the preliminaries was really low too but she shot up 20-30 places in the final results.

12. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

those are just hardcore early voting fans I hope. I mean were the prelims last year indicative of all the girls end results? I can't remember heheh.

13. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

wow, haruppi is 10th. I just saw the results haha.

14. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    this prelims result was shocking me too, but i believe that meru will rank up in final result. there are many member who weren't even ranked in prelims and they ranked up in the final result. it's depend their fans "strategy" to vote in early time or just waiting to watch the condition (?).
    just believe on her japanese fans.. ;)

i couldn't give any votes for her this year :cold:

15. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

does anyone know why she hasn't been on any shows recently? was it because of school or something? she hasn't been on odekake, duomo, hkt48 variety, and sometimes she's not on the tentoumo chu show. like she hasn't been on them at all. I wonder what happened?

16. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Probably same case as Ricchan, happy with any result at all last year (the joy of having no expectations), so now here's the problem with aiming higher (Meru did say she was aiming for Undergirls).

Unlike last year, she's much more likely to rank up from prelims so I'm not going into meltdown mode yet. I'm really just sad I couldn't contribute to that vote count this year but there will be future elections to make up for.

I'm pretty pleased for HKT's results in general but if I'm being honest... I really don't expect Aoitan, Riko, Chihiro and Madoka to finish anywhere close to their current positions. A couple I'm kind of afraid might fall off completely, there's quite a few key players from NMB/AKB/SKE missing that I have little doubt will be in the finals and in those very same midranks. :|

17. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

1. Nope
    2. June 6
    3. Sorry, no idea

19. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

so this post of Meru from yesterday got some attention on 2ch so I thought you guys might enjoy it as well. a story of kindness in the big city^^

Tashima Meru 2014.05.23 20:58
    On my way home。。。

I was riding the train、
    and, since there was a free seat, I sat down in it。
    And then, at the next station,
    a lot of people came rushing in,
    and in the blink of an eye it got packed。

Among those people was a grandma、
    and when I offered her my seat, she answered:、
    「Thank you、
    but instead of me, give it to that man there」。

This man was an old man、
    who stood on the far edge, carrying a walking stick。

And so I gave my seat to that man。

But, the grandma couldn’t sit。。

And then, there was a young man, who was watching this situation,
    and he quietly gave up his seat、
    so the grandma was able to sit as well。

That’s the way humans get connected with each other, right。
    A heart of mutual concession is really important。

Being on my own in Tokyo,
    it made for a heartwarming return trip。

Well then, I’m going to eat my vegetable meal(^^)
    A lonely meal♡
    [​IMG]
    Meru’s g+ comment:

It’s not about me。

It’s about the lovely grandma。

I want to become an adult like that as well。
    And like the person beside me。

seems that Meru went on a trip through Tokyo on her own.

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    OMG..it's really rare to find a moment like that..plus that scenery picture gives this lovely,warmth feeling to the post..