Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    In case Meru fans here doe not know. I'm helping out with a campaign(only for Yukirin, takamina and Meru)

It's USD $7 per code. Do inform me ASAP how many codes you want, as my friend and I will be paying part of the votes too, so we do have a budget.

For details, please read my thread.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/sousenkyo-campaign-voting-codes-usd-7.9151/

By the way, is anyone here willing to help out with doing a campaign poster for Meru? I prefer it in 1x1 size, which would make it easier to promote on carousell and Instagram, so as the picture won't get cut off.

2. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Lol

I might try to throw something together tomorrow.

3. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :^O^: You are the best Yume! I get paid in two weeks. Every two weeks I will pay $70 USD to buy 10 votes. I will continuously increase by 14 USD till I can say I went all out for Merurun.

:drool: I knew this Election was going to be super exciting.

Unfortunately I suck at posters. Can anyone make posters here? :cute:

It may be a stretch but my Ultimate goal for MeruHime is Undergirls Center. My actual goal is too undergirls. Let's do this guys. The ultimate goal is the aim. :1st::^O^: You guys are the best :cry2:.

4. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks, it's better then what I can do, I don't even know how to use photoshop at all.

Shall put it up on my carousell and some Facebook fan page.

5. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

:^^;: I was reading handshake reports today, according to Meru and Piichan their manager stop them from performing Oshimeshi. I guess it got little bit out of hand. [hehe]

6. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  7. Shinkansen

Shinkansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    Whaat!? But their performance is the most convincing, they can't take it down

8. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    No more onstage PiiMeru sexy fun time? Oooohhh LAAAMMMMMEEEE :gavel:

Aim big or go home. :cool:

Could you imagine though? Sasshi winning again, Sakura in Kami 7, Haruppi in senbatsu, Madoka, Meru, and Mioten at the top of UG (one gets center), all members ranked? The cards are aligning and if all fan efforts pay off, there could be a history making showing for HKT in their home field this year.

9. Shinkansen

Shinkansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    Btw how many times did Meru perform Oshimeshi with Piichan?

10. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    ^^ just 1x

piichan said 'sorry, we overdid it'

11. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Whaaaaaaa how dare they!

Their performance of it was the best one.

12. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :flower:

I have done statistics here and found our goal points.

To break into our main goal:

*Based on last years vote count which landed our Hakata's Sun at 38 with 18, 875 votes we would need 19, 092 more votes to put us at Undergirls center, if we use Koatan's center position vote count of 37, 967. :1st: :1st:

*Stretch Goal of 16th position senbatsu: based off Ricchans vote count from last years senbatsu we would need approximately 20,245 which would puts us in senbatsu. :1st:

*** I understand how every these stats aren't accurate as the voting numbers vary wildly every year. However just to have something to seriously aim for lets all try to garner as much votes as possible. ***

I am so ready. Does anyone have a poster or anything like that? If so please help me out. I plan on promoting hard. Also does anyone know any Japanese Meru Fan committees or if she may have other fan committees? :cute:

Lets get this revenge for MeruHime! Management IM OUT FOR BLOOD! :wall: :twisted:

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    a 50% increase of vote would give Meru a comfortable spot in undergirls, not counting the free spots that has opened after the registration deadline.

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    A 50% increase is pretty realistic and probably about what we were looking at to begin with. For UG center, her vote count would have to be increased by over 100% which is a big stretch considering how much exposure and momentum she lost this past year. Not improbable, but it's very dependant on how much of the current fanbase is willing to essentially double their efforts and whether she's gained enough new fans with voting power to compensate for the rest.

It'd be a bit more assuring if we knew what the Japanese fanbase were planning but I honestly wouldn't know where to find the community either. The only time we made contact was with the birthday committee last year and @tashime was one of the ones that made that happen.

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'd say the aim should be high undergirls but realistically its probably mid undergirls around Mio's position last year

16. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I'm a little pissed that they forbid PiiMeru's OshiMeshi. What, did they perform the sexy song too sexy? Are you punishing them for trying to do their job well? Is two girls kissing on stage unacceptable if mgmt didn't tell them to? If mgmt didn't want sexy, they shouldn't have the song performed.

17. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    Hello meru fans, i don't even know where to start but i'm really really starting to like merurun. She seems energetic all of the time, she's always smiling and all and her smile is super contagious ahhh she had me at RH 2014 (which i'm currently watching right now btw) she kept on participating by jumping whenever someone's performing such a nice girl :blush: i've got my eyes on this girl, she really has an aura and she's centre material. Hope she ranks even higher this year!! :blush:

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Welcoooome! More loce for Meru Hakatas Sun ☀ is awesome.

She is very infectious. Our goal is to rank her higher than ever. She wants revenge and thats our goal

19. Pie Lolicon

Pie Lolicon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itoraira
    We have a Meru's fan community on G+, most of them are Japanese. But I don't think they have any campaign or project... Or maybe they haven't started yet

20. Usagi Chan

Usagi Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Twitter:
    parutart
    @MeruShige Hai! you bet she is, her smile brightens the mood I really love her smile and talk about natural beauty, the girl's such a beauty :blush:

@Pie Lolicon do you have a link on her G+ community?