TV / Radio Tatakau! Shoten Girl (15/04/14 to 15/06/09) (Mayu Watanabe)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 9, 2015.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks for the information!

Nikkan Sports article rates the spring dramas. Shorten Girl was rated highly. Thanks AnfieldAkiba & B A K O http://t.co/MMjcTWFi1f

AnfieldAkiba says the above link works on his mobile phone browser but not on PC browser

EDIT Alternatively try this link

Tatakau! Shoten Girl rated highly by Umeda Keiko "Umechannel" Spring Dramas on nikkansports
    http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/column/umeda/news/1469469.html

Thanks chichan54

Last edited: May 1, 2015
  2. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    A bit late, but finally can watch episode 3.. :blush:

Now i understands why @aratafuru betting on this Daito guy [hehe] i feel his charm, i love this guy :blush:

Ganbare daito !! fighting for mayu !!! :1st:

3. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
  4. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
  5. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    "Tatakau ! Shoten Girl" Episode 4, became tranding topic in twitter. **well it always like that since the first episode :)

[​IMG]

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    "Oishi Katta, Gochiso-sama deshita"

Mayu said with a smile widening on her face :cute:.. she cant be like this, she just cant !! she cannot lose to this hurts feeling inside her heart !!! :cute::cute:

That was epic scene !!! so real !!! :cute: **Yadaa !! i didnt want to see the broken hearted mayu !!! :cold:

i'm crying again to watch this episode. :cute: *sigh* its just.. too much for me~ :cold:

~~~~~~

I love Aki who always working so hard, always persistent with her hope, and morover, never ever give up to achive her goal. :) **more importantly her smile :blush:**

Well~ its getting better and better !! :blush:

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Kobayashi Yoshinori praised the drama & Mayu on his blog: http://yoshinori-kobayashi.com/7576/

Watched ep4, the story is indeed getting more interesting! Looking forward to see how everything unfolds.

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 5 Sneak Peek

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Those ratings must sting. :yikes:
    It just solidifies my belief that no 48G member is able to carry a drama on her own. I'm not only talking about Mayu but 48G members in general. Oshima Yuko fares a little better but they still have a lot to prove. A successful idol is not synonym with successful actress. They have to start somewhere but I think there's this stigma against idols when they decide to give the acting route a try. And if I'm not mistaken, it's like 90% of the 48G members want to be actresses.

12. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ IMO no one could carry this particular drama though... I bet even if Ryoko Yonekura and Masato Sakai were both starring in this drama it would still have low ratings... this show's premise is just spectacularly uninteresting. LOL. IMO the main thing is that directors and producers out there see that Mayuyu can handle various acting situations... which IMO she totally can.

That smile she had at the end of that scene kinda reminded me of her 3rd place smile at sousenkyo a couple of years ago. :fear:

Episode 4 spoilers...

Yaaassssss! Aki finally said yes to Daito's date-o request! I liked his reaction too... like he just hit a homerun or something. [hehe] Next ep... the 1st date-o ep... which means... <_< >_> -_- the odds of Mayuyu having a kissing scene just went up 38% IMO. :awesome: LOL.

Also... I know this is like... epic level double standard and all... but I just get so super uncomfortable watching Puppy-kun with Lady-san... I mean she is like almost 50 I think and he is still 20-ish probably... every time he stares at her with that puppy look on his face I just want to immediately skip ahead a bit. :^^;: But then like in the movie Gift I had no problem with ojiisan Endo-san and Rena Matsui being together the whole time. :shifty: LOL.

13. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Well, i think its a bit different..

Because this one says ".... ... its hurt,.. but.. "Mayuyu ! ganbare !!" said to herself." [hehe]

[​IMG]

But this one..

[​IMG]

This one says.. "sorry.. to myself and to my fans...i cant---" [hehe]

14. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    "Tatakau ! Shoten girl", ranked 2nd in "Top 5 Twitter TV impressions/rating" for 5 may 2015. **Again, for 4 consecutive weeks!**

Source : https://www.videor.co.jp/reprint.htm

Released by Video Research Ltd.

15. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  16. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Tatakau! Shoten Girl Ep6 preview

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Episode 5 Resume..

The issues starting to appear and fill the story line. We can see a lot of confrontation from this episode. and moreover.. whats make this episode interisting is..

"YOU HAVE A LOT SCENE OF ANGRY MAYU !! YOU CAN SEE MAYU'S GENUINE RAGE !! CLEARLY !!.. :yikes:"

Its rare to see mayu's being angry [hehe]~ And i have to say that she almost handle this act splendidly :chuffed:. Applause for Mayu.

Another Bomb from this episode is.. MAYU FINALLY DATING THAT SMOOTH GUY !!!:omg:

Gosh~ i know that mita-kun is the male lead in here... but i starting to feels that, this smooth guy is the best of the best choice for mayu. i dont care again with Mita-kun :glare: I will only rooting for this smooth guy to win Mayu's heart :blush:

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

The thing I don’t quite get is... why is Aki so cool all the time around Crow-kun? I mean the poor dude was almost gonna cry just because Aki liked him back and Aki is just so laid back through the whole thing. Even when he came over to her apartment for the first time she didn’t get flustered at all… not one bit… it was like she was already a newlywed or something… only Crow-kun was nervous. Oh… and when he gave her the wine as a gift IMO Mayuyu’s surprised “Eh?” was like super loud. LOL.

I wonder if Aki is always cool like that around guys she likes... or if it is just that Crow-kun doesn't make her heart go pitter-patter. Aki seems to show passion in everything she does except when she's with him... I'm starting to think maybe he has zero chance with her.