Stage Team 4 1st Stage [Boku no Taiyou] [2011.10.10]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by SugarYumYum, Sep 16, 2011.

1. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I remember it was said that the remaining spaces of Team 4 will depend on KKS's performance during the stage, so I guess the KKS combination would change every time.

Btw, does anyone realize that 10 Oct is also the date when Yui was promoted to Team K.
    10 Oct is really a special day for 9th Gen!!! [rock]
    (I know this from Haruu's blog :p )

2. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas
    Haruu!! <3

I'm so excited about this! I hope there is LOD for this stage.

3. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Lol, I was initially surprised because I could have sworn you said you disliked Yui before. :XD:

Hmmm, i wonder what if...
    ...Erepyon and Maachan didn't graduate and Yui and Shihorin got promoted to Team 4 instead... hmmmm...

4. oddball

oddball Member

really? :lol: random, I wonder if that was planned in anyway, nah surely just coincidence......right?

5. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    If you look at my Aug AKB48 ranking, Yui is no longer in my dislike list [hehe]

Don't talk about the sad things :cry:

Shihorin was originally promoted to Team B anyway before she left
    And she is not 9th Gen [notme]

6. sikanwan

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    Team 4's first stage!!!!
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzExNTg5Nzky.html

http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-5538.html

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haruu as temporary captain? :wtf:

why no real captain :hmm:

8. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

Oba Mina is the captain, but on suspension until the end of the year.

Edit: Oops, I forgot she stepped down as captain. But maybe this means she will become captain again after her return. Hmmmm Ichikawa for captain LOL :)

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^I love Lemon to death but no. lol That's just not a role she's suited for. :XD:

Congrats to Haruu [party] . I really doubt it'll be temporary tbh, I don't see Minarun gaining back her position when or if she returns.

10. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Great find, sikanwan! SO FAST!
    Thank you so much for it! (and for the setlist too!)

I'm watching right now, and I'm loving it... :mrgreen:

Edit: Paruru running out of breath and Haruu saying that varieties are everything to her :mrgreen: Oh man, I still haven't passed the first MC, but so far, it's so moving already omg...

And Nattsun fits Team4 so well already...

11. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

HARUU CAPTAIN!! she'll be a really good captain congratulations! [clap] [clap]

thank you sikanwan i'm watching it right now too

12. petelechem

petelechem Kenkyuusei

I was only half serious for Lemon being captain :) I would vote her just because she's so damn cute! LOL First time I saw here was in AKBingo in the Burger episodes where they had to draw something as a team and the last person guess it. Her 'irashaimase' and the corresponding gesture was just to cute!

But yeah, definitely not captain material :) Congrats to Haruu,hope she becomes permanent captain.

Hoping to get a ticket to see Team4 when i'm in Japan in November :) :)

13. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

OMG I took forever to watch it (too many thing to do ;A;), and this became so looooong (since I typed while watching, probably nobody's gonna read it 8D )...:

Just random thoughts thrown...

Mariyagi's new catchphrase 8D: 皆に幸せを届けたいウィンクキラッ!長尾永尾まりやです。 (Minna ni shiawase wo todoketai wink kira! Nagao Mariya desu)
    Lol, wrong kanji

Not sure about the "kira" tho :p

RICCHAN'S ONE YEAR OF KKS =O

Miyu so confident...

"Min~na nakama da, Nakamatta!" <3

OMGOSH yes, Chucchan (aka Ranranran) is so lovely...

Annin almost made me cry fack (and laugh)...great follow Komarin...(yeah, I automatically remembered the fake cry from AKBeginner, I wonder if she lost her words and started to cry from nowhere lol)

Well, I don't like that much of H1 sub-units... (maybe Idol Nante Yobanaide and Himawari a little maybe) but Ricchan's Higurashi playback sounded very nice/acceptable :D and Himawari's formation...well, you can't compare to the original, but this one was ok.

I have to say that I'm liking H1 a little more after this Team4's perfomance (even Takeuchi Senpai :yikes: ) (minus the subunits songs ofc 8D... I liked the Idol Nante formation tho =/ why did I say that 8D?)
    It's better than I expected (at least they didn't sound like a bunch of KKS.. :mrgreen: ).

Karen is going to be on the 10/15, so I'm gonna watch some parts of it too..

And yeah, I want Ricchan on Team4 now =O (I know everybody wants too...)

PS.: Ranran touching Rena and Izurina's leg on the MC2, and Haruu talking SUPER gayly about girls' legs 8D ("ah yappari Kojiharu's are the best...Sasshii's too, no?")

WTF WAS THE "Ah yappari kirei da ne...futomomo no aida ni te wo iretai naa to omocchatte.." oO

"Demo shoujiki omoimasu yo ne? ne? ne? Hora"

"Ikkai de ii kara sutte iretai nda yo" OMG WTF LOLZ LMAO DID I UNDERSTAND IT WRONGLY?
    (yes probably)

DAIBU OKASHIKU NATTAN JANEE KA? LOLZ

And Miorin asking: "And my legs, how about them?" lol

(I forgot how much 'Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka' outfits were fugly [puke] )

Ricchan and Nakamatta on "Lay Down": WOW

(crappy screenshot)

Nattsun: "Komariko wa kudaranaindesu yo" I agree lol

The single's ones were so meh ._.

Furage - Haruu (Acchan), Miorin (Yuko), Abe (Yukirin) =P
    (at least, Haruu center...)

I expect they'll improve, but most probably I'll be only watching LODs with Ricchan or Karen or Juri or Tanochan...(even if I'm Haruu, Chucchan and Nakamatta biased) and for 'Runrunrun', 'Mirai no Kajitsu' and 'Viva Hurricane', because everyone should watch those 3.

OMG on the announcement, Haruu's tears ;___; and Miorin's crying hard...

And on the LOD comments, Paruru was so cute: "昔から、みゆがいないと踊れなかった..."

Chucchan...
    :nb:

Again, just scattered thoughts...

So messy, sorry... [bow]

Attached Files:

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Watched the stage. Overall, I'm still having trouble thinking of Team 4 as a "real" team, and I don't think that their average performance level is up to the standard of the other teams, but there were some real standouts.

I'm especially glad that Suzuran has worked her way from being one if the most ignored in her generation to being one of the unit centers/front girls for Team 4. She was given unit center, Tomomi's spot, in their K5 revival as well, so I think it's safe to say she's been "promoted" within the team. She really knows how to work a stage. I also thought Kawaei Rina (though her movements were a little stiff) and Takeuchi Miyu did a great job with their song. Yuka and Takamina are some big shoes to fill, vocally. Nakamata Shiori's smile was radiant during "Himawari" and he singing was very nice too.

15. oddball

oddball Member

Yeah, I think that they are are still together rather than going to other teams (like Yui did) sort of makes them still feel like KKS rather than offical members I think, also having near half the Team still being KKS and not officail team 4 members at the moment is not helping I think.......

16. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Another thing is that management aren't thinking of Team 4 as a real team. It was a team made out of necessity and they aren't going out of their way to make it look otherwise. They're still being paired with KKS on B-sides, no one is in senbatsu, and they didn't even get a version w/Team song for the Janken single like the other teams. I think starting them off with an original stage off the bat would've helped but that of course isn't possible with Aki-P's current workload.

17. oddball

oddball Member

^

hadn't though of it from a management stanpoint, you bring up some good point's, for stuff like senbatsu I suppose it's alot harder for them then say NMB and SKE because, well NMB has only one team anyway and both them and SKE seem to be able to be more adabtable to putting members in the senbatsu line ups for singles (i.e. Non from Team E) to promote thier teams where as AKB has more poeple from A,K and B it need, or at least feels it needs to put in.

but then AKB have put girls from SKE and now NMB in senbatsu for ther singles to help promote them so why not put a paruru or haruu in Kaze? Maybe this will change with the first single of next year (shame team 4 didn't do a bit better in the Janken really)

18. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I'm pretty sure management are aiming at keeping them underdogs. There's too often been a case of popular kks being promoted and then plummeting popularity wise. Think old-Team B too. They had so much collective fan support despite being the underdogs and I think this Team is trying to tap into that.
    Promoting them too much would stop them being underdogs. :p

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maybe, but if they want them to be a real team, they really should put one of them in senbatsu. Probably Miori since she's the most popular on mixi. She could be their "Mayu" (or their Kimoto Kanon) as the team is getting established.

20. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    If you look at all the ways of gauging popularity, not just mixi, it's clear Oba was previously the most popular(you can't tell how badly she's dropped yet since we can only see mixi right now). Maybe she was meant to be in senbatsu?