Stage Team 4 1st Stage [Boku no Taiyou] [2011.10.10]

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by SugarYumYum, Sep 16, 2011.

1. oddball

oddball Member

^

Yeah Minarun was the most popular of the bunch before her suspension, may well of been the one to make that step up into the Senbatsu.....

Well Team 4 came out as part of AKB 'getting back to it's roots' with getting more girls into the theater and so on, so perhpas keeping them less popular is something they have kind of thought about.....

2. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I think apart from the senbatsu issue, Team 4 members should not take part in other teams' stages anymore because they have their own stage now.

3. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Team 4 members still sub for missing members of the AKB teams in stage shows so it'll probably going to continue until new replacements are found for the missing AKB members who are away doing other projects.

I do hope Team 4 members show up more in PVs and other videos (while phasing out the SKE/NMB members) [hehe]

4. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    i'm liking H1 being performed again, since its one of my all time favorites. Hopefully they get an original one after this. Otherwise A3 or A4 would also suit them.
    As for team 4 not being exploited, i agree that management may be keeping them more low profile, so that they can revive the 'u can meet idol' concept again by performing regularly in the theater. THat's why i think team 8 will be formed very soon from the new batch of KKS. Meaning Akip is excused for coming up with new team AKB stages?

5. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    If they don't get an original stage next, I would hope for H2...

Only because it would mean many many many performances of 'Tonari no Lemon!' [clap]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V6WcMy3kxU[/yt]