Stage Team 4 "Idol no Yoake" 2014/04/24 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by emiche., Apr 19, 2014.

1. PineappleCrunch

PineappleCrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ugh! Great to know that Naachan is centering the song, but to be honest I'm really jealous. Since I also support Yuiri in this matter so I really hope that Yuiri could centering this song someday - yes, saho fan, you hear me. ;)

About the new Team 4 song, is it okay if we talk about it here? lol - since this is a thread that specifically talk about the stage rather than their latest song I found it a bit weird for us to post about it here, but, whatever, I'm gonna say something about it really brief.

Overall the song is good. I have no problem for Yuria to be the center, I see her as more like Interim Manager if it's Manchester United, she centering the team while waiting the true center to be born within the original Team 4 pre-shuffle members, in this case I suppot Okada Nana to be the Center, she is perfect, as I always said. As for Renacchi, well, I already spill it out on Twitter, but I'll splash some of my thought here, just some - well, I'm feel uncomfortable with her taking the important role on the Team while we already have someone that might able to cover the spot and probably better than her. Don't forget about Nagisa Shibuya, I really not understand why she should stand on the front of the team while she is only Kennin member? I mean, it's okay, she is good, really good indeed, but if I were the one who set this formation and I'd probably put Mikichan on her position because, she is better and she is not co-owned member - simply said she is one of the heart of this team more than Nagisa.

Last, I'm happy about Miichan her position is quite ideal, for a captain (even though I'll be more happier if she stand on the front like she did in Seijun Philosophy).

2. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Well...I'd say any 13th gen member (and their fans to an extent) would have the right to be jealous of the 14th gens and 15th gens in general =/
    (But no sense bemoaning the past, gotta accept what we're dealt. If I can introduce a few people at a time to the 13th gen then I'm happy)

There are other center positions on this stage, so I'm sure at least some of them will get a turn.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @PineappleCrunch Not sure if the Sahho fan you are talking about is me or @Corinth. But I'll take the bait.
    I got no issue with Yuiri centering Kuchi no Choco. As long as Sahho gets a shot at centering it as well. I seen her in her position in the song and she looked great at it. Expression was spot on, dance was good, and her voice. Oh so perfect for the main lines. Plus she is more than able to do sexy, enough to pull it all together for a perfect rendition of the song.
    :drool:

4. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    By saying Saho-fan, I mean for everyone that supporting Saho to centering the Kuchi Utsushi, I also have no issue if Saho given a chance to centering the song, but yeah, I'm burning jealous man, I don't know how many times I need to say it but, Murayama Yuiri is fighting Iwatate Sahoo right now, both is in about the same position on Team 4 song, both also on the same Unit song, but the problem - which is for us, Yuiri fan - Yuiri get lesser public expsosure.

Yuiri haven't appeared on Magazine since... the BLT U-17 13th Generation edition, while her last Individual appearance on Magazine is.. GO! AKIBA (fix me if this wrong, lads - I'm NG on remembering these kind of details), quite different for Sahoo, this girl is damn lucky for these past month, she got selected for Young Jump! Gravure lottery and some individual appearence on a Magazine (again, I don't remember what date, but I'm sure you guys know it).

That's why I want Yuiri win this battle. This is intense battle for both member but friendly battle for us - the fans, so.. we'll see how it going in the near future (especially during sousenkyou AND Handshake selling - this one is vital).

About Gen 13. I really really understand if people on social media like facebook or twitter for example, saying that this Gen lucky is damn warui. I admit, this is sad, since the graduation of Mitsumune Kaoru, it's seems everyone underestimating this Generation, they have nothing, and their most popular member (in this case I'll take Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Iwatate Saho and Shinozaki Ayana - oh yeah Oshima Ryoka of course ehm..) only managed to be 2nd class memebrs of every team they went in. Obviously speaking, the answer is on their own mind, whether they able to raise the competition challenge once more, or just feeling "comfortable" by their current situation.

But one thing for sure, 13th Generation is binded, they have strong relation to each other, I hope the managed to survive on this deadly race, somehow.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  5. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I want to see Yuiri center it too some time!! She's a great performer and deserves more attention for that. Her version as center would probably have a different charm as well.

As for exposure... Yuiri already got to be on AKB48 SHOW in a unit.
    Plus, it was announced that she'll be one of those Tourism Ambassadors with HKT48's Madoka.

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yes of course, that kind of exposure is surely help her. - As for that Amabassador thingy, to be honest I'm really surprised that she is chosen for that show, this is might not too significant, but that's better than nothing, right? (I've posted that video and some photo footage related to that Nagasaki Ambassador, pls check Yuiri thread lol) - I hope more exposure to come!

7. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
  8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Today Miyupon performed KuchiUtsu in Sahhoo's position (first time Sahhoo's absent) :)

ps: Miki chose a Maid costume for Tengoku Yarou :blush:
    (gonna upload the videos later)

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  9. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
  10. Corinth

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Sounds like Saho might miss Wednesday performances because of school.

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  12. Corinth

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    It's a "rally the troops" sorta thing. About how they aren't totally satisfied with the results, they want to see lots of the girls with happy tears on election day, he loves AKB48, they've overcome many obstacles, etc.
    Also sort of felt like a "let's get back the top spot!" sorta speech to me.

13. PineappleCrunch

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I feel lucky that we got Yuasa in our side.

14. amour

amour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

there's a certain member in this that's having the camera focused on. the one with the bass drum. (larger drum) in yellow. who is she?

15. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    That would be Yuurin, the stage was her 17th seitansai. :)
    You can get all kinds of translations, gifs on that tumblr featuring her. ^^ http://zayoake.tumblr.com/tagged/Takashima-Yurina

16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Late to the party, but can anyone upload Mariri's performance of Kataomoi no Taikakusen? In Vimeo / DM / anywhere else... Thank you :)

17. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
  18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
  19. Corinth

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    It's been awhile since I've seen Team 4's theater performance.
    Yesterday's afternoon concert was really fun to watch! The audience was great with cheering for everyone.
    The MC segments were entertaining. Miki continues to impress me with her energy on stage.
    There were also a lot of Saho close ups!

However, at this point, they've been doing Idol no Yoake for awhile...
    I know it probably won't happen, but I wish they'd shuffle who sings what unit song, just for some variety.

(Or... give us new stages...)

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Well it's only been about 6 months... Nevertheless, it'll be great if Renacchi can do the other units. I'd love to see that. Miki and Naachan had the chance to try other units so they should give everyone a chance and shuffle things up definitely!