Stage Team 4 "Idol no Yoake" 2014/04/24 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by emiche., Apr 19, 2014.

1. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

The rude theater visitors gave Renacchi the best push she has ever gotten so far.[hehe]

2. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    You may be right [hehe] look at what it's making us do. I'm sure that by proxy some people will react by supporting her even harder.

3. Nagisa

Nagisa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    hm360
    I finally got round to watching this show's shonichi. Needless to say I was very impressed.

Right from the get go I felt that there was something strong at play with this team. There was a sense of synchrony and fluidity to their performance that I haven't picked up on during other team's shows. The members themselves are all interesting characters and their MCs lively and fun to watch. Units were also absolutely awesome. Naachan's Itoshiki Natasha was prime. Renacchi is also a member I enjoy watching very much; I don't understand the hate she's getting lately.

I had never really paid much attention to Team 4 in the past but I think I will make a point of following their stages (along with B) from now on.

Very much looking forward to seeing this new Team 4 flourish!

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    The Rena "hate" stems less from hating the girl herself than hating how hard she's been pushed, despite the lack of results. It looks like management is ignoring the fans' preference (she's never ranked in an election, handshake sales are mediocre) , and some people resent them for that, which in turn makes them resent Rena.

Case in point, look at the profile pictures. All main senbatsu are in blue, but Kojimako isn't wearing blue. Neither is Yuria or Suda Akari. Guess who is wearing blue though? Kato Rena.

If she were just another mid-level pushed girl, I don't think anyone would have a problem with her.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

People talk about Renacchi's push like she's been EVERYWHERE during her tenure in AKB.

Her push started with AnRiRe with the other two girls, but then management started pushing them as individuals. Annin got her lemon song, Ricchan got her BKA gig... and Renacchi? She was practically casted aside last year cause management was busy showing how smart Annin was and how idiot Ricchan could be. She was simply included in AKB only things and only came to center something with Akarin in one of Heart Ereki's b-side. As for the rest? 2nd row in Team B and little more.

We all know that when management chooses a girl, they stick to their decision.
    Ishida Anna is in every SKE senbatsu and never ranks
    Jo Eriko was right in the middle of a huge push when she left and she didn't rank (was only around for one election).
    Kojimako, as much as I love her, has been center many more times and included in (a normal-sized) senbatsu before the fans have had a say in the matter (the election), the same could be said about Naanya (for whom Renacchi has been backdancing).

On the contrary, girls who've ranked on their own like Tano and Nagao get the short end of the stick (and I hope they jump even higher this year just so management sees the gold mine they are).

Renacchi's push, although visible, hasn't been as straightforward as others. I was actually expecting some tailored-gimmick just for her like they did last year with Ricchan, but it didn't happen (sadly). If she doesn't rank this year (which would surprise me), I do expect a huge push for her in the next year.
    She's turning 17 in July, so she has a lot of idol-life ahead of her.

As for her HS sales... I don't remember them being bad? At least in Labrador Retriever they were better than other old-gens like Umechan or Akicha.

6. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They are gonna keep pushing the girls they think need it (as in will bring the money) until they actually show results. A push is a huge responsibility for these girls.

7. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

katorena has been pushed since "choudai darling" along with paruru
    but ? ....

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Renacchi was one of the featured girls in the Tiny T-shirt PV (who appeared magically to clean things).

If she's been pushed since 2010 and it's now mid 2014, and still little results, it seems like management is just being pig-headed here.

And BTW, she has a better position in the new Team 4 PV than Miki or Nana, despite the fact that Nana has much better handshake sales.
    Okada Nana - 20/20 ④
    Kizaki Yuria - 19/20
    Nishino Miki - 12/20
    Kato Rena - 11/12
    Shibuya Nagisa - 7/12

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Renacchi was in the media senbatsu for Managuu along with Annin (Ricchan btw was no where to be seen), also remember the Detective Acchan story, Renacchi is also one of the main girls of that story/CM

10. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Nana (center), Saho, Yuiri in Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate.

I keep hoping for a Saho center performance, but watching Nana and Saho in the same unit makes me happy too. *^^*

11. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    Does anyone have the link of Team 4's latest performance? :cute:

12. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    The stream will be here: http://www.justin.tv/qq0326
    Starts in about 15 minutes I believe.

13. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Wow, Naachan doing Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate. :eek: To be honest this is not one of the songs I like, on the basis that the subject matter is very thinly veiled and it freaks me out that children are singing about this. Idols or not, they're only 16. And doing a very good job, which I think makes it worse!

That said, I like the mixing up of the units even a little bit. Variety is the spice of life after all. Thanks for posting the link!

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  14. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    Everybody just chill, Nana and Renacchi and Miki will become great friends, no need for this now, trust me. It would be better if the fans of these girls get to know each other more rather than start any strife.

Get to know each other and support them together!

There will be bigger fights to fight than this and you don't want to go it alone.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But that's the thing. Yeah, she was included here and there, but there wasn't a straightforward push like with Paruru or Ricchan last year.
    And I just watched the Kimi no Senaka PV and she has like one second in the whole thing, so I think she just got lucky there lol
    I think back then management didn't really know who to push and how. They knew they had to start somewhere cause Team 4 had ust been created, but I remember Takeuchi Miyu being much more prominent back then than now.

lol I meant "cast aside" push-wise.
    Of course 2nd row is a good position, but it changes much more often than the 1st one.

I think that, for now, management simply want her face/name be recognized by the fans.
    The focus is now on Yuria, centering Team 4 and probably snatching a senbatsu spot from now on, so again, she's there, but she isn't in the middle of it all.

Renacchi, Nana, Miki... they're still pretty young (Renacchi and Nana are turning 17 this year), so I think there's no hurry in having them heavily pushed. It would help if they suddenly wanted to fill senbatsu with new gens. But as you said, I doubt they want to antagonize the fandom like that.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, Nana got to center Chocolate? So who got Natasha?! o_O
    Gotta go watch that. <3

16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I think it was Miyupon again, with Mogi and Ayaka. Have I got this right? My Team 4 identification skills still need some work so I may be lying. I wasn't quite convinced though - she kept trying to do the thing Nana does with her eyes, and personally I'm not sure she pulled it off. I liked Mogi, but Ayaka looked pretty bored.

Also, as a musician I appreciate that someone has gone to the effort of making sure they're holding their instruments properly in Idol no Yoake, and most of them had it pretty close to right! It did make me laugh that when they're supposedly playing, serious Nana had her trombone straight held up horizontal, and the other girl with a trombone was holding hers pointing at the floor.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For once I am in complete agreement with @oscarwilde. The three girls will be good together. We are already seeing bits of it.

18. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    I agree with @oscarwilde and @hjr1891. Renacchi, Miki, and Nana have been great friends already, even before the shuffle. I actually posted this on Renacchi's thread but I guess it won't hurt posting it here:

[​IMG]
    This one above is posted by Renacchi in her Google+ today. Renacchi's making a post for every each member and how close they have been. The second person is Naachan. Here's the full post:

二人目!
    Second person!

ななちゃん♡
    It’s Naachan~♡

ななちゃんは本当に優しい!
    公演をみてくださった方は知ってると思いますが
    ななちゃんの優しさにまぢで涙です(T_T)
    同い年だしこれからもっと仲良く慣れたらいいなぁー♡
    これからもよろしくねん(OvO)
    ななちゃん可愛い( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♡
    Naachan is very kind to me!
    Those who watched the performance today already knows this, but Naachan is really very kind to me that I cried of happiness (T_T)
    We both have the same age, so I want to get closer and to be more comfortable with her more~♡
    Please take care of me too (OvO)
    Naachan, you’re so cute ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♡

とりあえず二人!
    明日も続きやりまーす(⌒▽⌒)
    It will be just 2 people for now!
    I’ll probably continue it tomorrow~(⌒▽⌒)

れなっち
    Renacchi

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Naachan is actually the second (or third, she's somehow like tied with Yuiri) closest friend of Renacchi in Team 4, first is Yurina. Here are more pictures:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    A GIF to show the love:
    [​IMG]
    As for Miki, they have been close before the shuffle too, but not as close as the ReNana though:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This one's for Renacchi's closeness with the other Team 4 members:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the long picture spree inside the spoiler but I'm just kinda saying what @oscarwilde said.

19. Corinth

Corinth Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Yep yep, it was Miyupon. I think this unit is one that stretches her skills a bit. She's mentioned it a few times now, but she's trying to move from the "fresh/cute" image to something a bit more mature.

That said, I wish we could see her in Tengoku Yarou too! *^^*

20. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    I also agree with @oscarwilde and @hjr1891 . The team is young and so there's relatively few of us fans. So let's try to get along as much as possible. ^^

The girls will get along just fine.

I was very surprised (in a good way) with Naachan centering Kuchiutsu; all signs (by which I mean the revealed member lineups) seemed to point to Saho. I think she did alright, but the eye thing didn't really work here...it's not really that kind of song I think.

This also leaves Wednesday's performance in question: Naachan, Miyupon, and Mizuki are all present, but Saho and Yuria are gone. So who will be in what spot?

(After last night, I definitely hope for more surprise positions, the more drastic the better XD...within reason =P (no one younger than Naachan on that song please))

Last edited: May 12, 2014