Stage Team 4 [Te wo tsunaginagara] 13/11/03~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdwIdACaDSE[/yt]
    she has changed a lot,
    one year ago naachan looks like another ponkotsu girl who can't sing at all and only rely on her beauty [hehe]

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You make a good point. There are certain members who have become archetypes so it's easy to refer to newer members as "this type" or "that type" even though they are all unique individuals. I'd disagree with some of your analysis to a small extent.

I'd see Mako as a mix of the centre type like Acchan with the calm type like Yui. She has this aura that seems to put a person at ease.

Nana is a cool type like Yukirin or Matsui Rena, slightly mysterious, otherworldly and attractive.

Miki is like a mix of early Mayuyu and Jurina, full of energy and sometimes a little over-enthusiastic. Unlike those two though she has a brittle, vulnerable side that comes out now and then.

There are other types you could loosely ascribe to some of the team members, the ikeman-type (Umetan), the tsundere (Sahhoo), the gloomy beauty (Ayaka), the Tomochin-type (Moe), the Akigori-type (Mogi) and I don't know if you can call it a type but Hikari really reminds me of Harugon :lol:

3. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @deekyuwan

I quite like that Romance Kakurenbo. Actually, it was one of her first performances of temodemo that made me like her. Still, I do agree that she got much better.

@Reveen

I don't really see Miki much like Jurina, maybe just the enthusiasm, but Jurina has maybe a bit too much enthusiasm and will to work and I don't see Miki ever having the same problems. Although, needless to say, Jurina is in a position that requires much more work and effort than Miki, she's the face of SKE and one of the most relevant girls in the 48 family.

4. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Yeah i'am agree with you thats why they are call three musketeers right??They are give each other and received each other thats the true meaning of work as a team!!And i feel they are GREAT and FLAWLESS!! [rock]
    About Anrire i feel pity for them.Coz they are very good but Rena personality is quite bland thats her true weakness!So don't think Anrire is same as three musketeers now..Three Musketeers has a very good personality also has a strong will to make their BEST!!Thats the difference between Three Musketeers and Anrire!!
    Annin doesn't need a strong personality coz i think she's the most beautifull in AKB48 group while Riichan has a good personality BUT Rena is their true weakness!!And personally i think she's not have a strong will to develop herself..(sorry for Kato Rena fans).
    Three Musketeers is different!!You can feel their passion in their performance!!
    And just to express my own felling..I'am kinda dissapointed to the people who already judging team 4!! [boom]
    They just perform in one stage as a team but what are they received??You are not give them praise but you give them disgrace about telling that team 4 has the possibilities to disband..C'MON think POSITIVE!!
    Support team 4 and give them a proper chance to develop!!Not just a NEGATIVE word!! :tongue:
    Thats stupid and cruel i think!! :angry: :angry:
    About Kojimako yeah she's not everything BUT she have the other members whom can support her right??
    So give them a little cheerup right??? :^^;: :^^;:

Back to team 4 stage performance..
    Their VTR also very touching right?? :cry: :cry:
    And the last song their Seijun Philosophy are GREAT :inlove: :inlove: !!
    The only objection for me is why they are not wearing their PV pink costumes for Seijun Philosophy the costumes is GREAT i think?? [wonder] [wonder]

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Well, previous Team 4 disbanded, so it's not totally unreasonable to expect that this Team 4 may disband too... That's not at all meant to be an insult to the team. Maybe that's just what they do with Team 4s?

However, this Team 4 seems more likely to stay together than the previous. Their top members are getting more attention, and they got a PV for their B-side (previous Team 4 didn't get PVs for their B-sides). They're being treated more like a real team than just glorified KKS (like previous Team 4). Although..they're not participating in the draft, so that could be a bad sign.

Who knows what they have planned really? Maybe management themselves doesn't know yet what they're going to do with them. Regardless, even if they get reshuffled, they're still all promoted to full members now, and baring some scandal, that's not going to change.

6. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Your post juggle around performance, and personality, and perhaps character(I assume you mean character)?
    I presume that you don't really follow Anrire?
    I would have stay quiet if you are criticizing Renacchi's performance, for that is largely objective.
    However, no strong will to develop herself? That is anything but.

7. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    in my opinion, Team 4 haven't really made their group's own image than just they're young and fresh members. Team A, K, B have their own group image which personify their members also. though i like Team 4 a lot, I think Team 4 is just a temporary group for a developmental stage until Team 4 members are shuffled to original AKB teams. new KKS or newly auditioned members are gonna be put in Team 4 since it will be unfair for them if they're will be an annual draft member event. resulting for current Team 4 members to be transferred to other AKB team while new gen members will be on Team 4.
    I mean the team shuffle did really great for the former Team 4 members. Paruru, Annin, Ricchan, Renacchi. these members have more noticeable spotlight now than when they're on Team 4 cause they're blend in with the top members.they developed their characters well now and slowly establishing their image though I admit Paruru is well ahead of them.
    (I mean Paruru had already established her character and image on the group the only thing Paruru left to do is solidify herself on AKB.)
    it will be cool to see someday the three musketeer personifying the three AKB teams.
    Kojimako on Team A, Naachan on Team K and Mikichan on Team B.

8. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    @ Mayu MK 30048

I think your opinion is just an "UTOPIAN" dream i think??? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
    In what year three musketeers personifiying the three team AKB?? :hehe: :hehe:
    Kojimako in team A,Naachan in team K and Mikichan in team B???In your dream maybe??? :XD: :XD:
    So where you want to put Juri,Tano,Ryoka,Karen in team A if Kojimako go to team A??
    And for team K where you want to put Hirari,Rena Nozawa and Jurina if Nacchan go to team K??
    At last for team B where you want to put Renaichi and Miyupon if Mikichan enter team B?
    The MOST reasonable excuse is Kojimako,Nacchan and Mikichan only SERVED behind IF they are disband to each team A,K and B right???And if that happened how SUCKS AKB will be!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    So i think let them form a Strong team as UNITY and no rumours about disband etc and we will see what it will be in the future!!Dont make a such bad future speculations!!!

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The discussion about Team 4 being permanent or not already happened in the Manatsu no Dome Tour thread... but maybe it's time to create a new one in the General AKB section? :^^;:

Anyway, I remembered this post by HRP, and I think it says a lot:

So... yeah.
    We cannot be sure that it will be shuffled, but neither can be of it not being shuffled.
    The sister groups have also an abnormal amount of KKS and we don't see them creating 4s (yet), so we'll see how this fares.
    In the meantime, let's just enjoy the team. :blush:

I'd actually love it if by next summer it gets shuffled and Miichan, as the leader no longer needed, announces she's graduating. That would leave Takamina as the last 1st gen, as it should be (well, supposing that Kojiharu leaves next year lol).

10. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    @banzaiwota
    I don't really know what's your issue? really? but what is sure is Team 4 might not be disband but team shuffle will surely separate them. when I said personify what I mean is the team representatives or the ace/center of the team. Team 4 members should be out of their comfort zone which is Team 4 if they really want to improved and change for the better. you see the only thing constant in AKB is change.

11. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I meant each team A,K and B has already have many young promising members. :hmm:
    So if you want to make three musketeers ace of each team..Where the other young members whom already previously got a promotion to be put on in each team?? :blink:
    Doesn't that previously young members also want the position as an ace in each team??? :XD:
    For example in team A: Tano and Juri has the same age as Kojimako right?So if Kojimako be an ace in team A what will happened with Tano and Juri.Are they allow Kojimako to be an ace easilly without anything hard felling??And all of us already know Tano and Juri get the promotion EARLIER than Kojimako??Is it fair enough??
    So personally i think team shuffle in team 4 is UNNECESARRY for the present day/years!!

12. jjkwon_21

jjkwon_21 Kenkyuusei

By that logic, I should say that it is unfair that Umechan is not being pushed despite her popularity since she is a 2nd gen member therefore promoted way before all these girls but I already know that the management will never be fair and they will push all they want to push.
    Well, for your example, Tanochan has already established herself a fanbase (that made her rank in the previous two elections) so she can be one of the front members if not ace of team A if the remaining old gen graduates, as for Juri, I don't know, I don't follow her much.
    Nevertheless, if management considered the feelings of the members, they shouldn't have just airdropped Jurina four years ago to center and Paruru these last two years.
    I am sure they will shuffle Team 4 into A,K, And B. Not now but maybe later ala mid-2014. If Mako will be in Team A and put as ace, it is justified since she has potential to draw attention to her team and AKB as a group and as we see now, her popularity along with the other three musketeers is explosively growing so I won't blame management if they make them aces.

Sorry for the long post.

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Instead of talking about whether the team is going to be disbanded or not (which in any case won't happen till 2015 based on the 3 year cycles that seem to work for akb), how about talking about the stage or the actual performances....you are watching the performances right? Or do people just prefer to complain about the team without watching the actual performances?

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ The previous page is actually about how awesome Nana was. [hehe]

When is their next one?

15. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    of course I'm watching Team 4 members even before they're just KKS. I was just stuck in a argument about whether Team 4 and it's members will be for life and change won't happen.
    Naachan and Kojimako rivalry? center position is really a hot topic.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There's a double performance on Saturday.

17. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Agree this the most logical topic to follow i think thanks for this colling down Reveen.. :^^;:

18. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    can anyone translate this post
    it seems togasaki talking about new team 4 when they do shonichi [think]

19. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Togasaki said something like this:

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Great praise from TGSK! That the other members (who have been around much longer) should watch and learn from Team 4