Stage Team 4 [Te wo tsunaginagara] 13/11/03~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Team A are the best performing team atm with Team 4 second. Teams K and B feel kind of lacklustre lately.

Just watching the 14.00 show on livestream at the moment and Team 4 are killing it again. And 15th gen fans can rest at ease as they're already being used to sub for members, Yumoto Ami is in for Mogi on Kono Mune no Barcode and Seichan is in for Nakkii on Choco no Yukue .

2. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Are you meaning killing it again = Outsanding Performance? [think] [think]

3. ryojifuj

ryojifuj Kenkyuusei

O: I was there today for the 1400 show! Loved saho's little facial expressions during performances. Looks like she is very popular amongst the japanese fans. Moechan's dancing is powerful as well

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yes, that is what I mean :D

@ryojifuj - Ah lucky you, Sahhoo did seem extra-giggly during the self-intros in that show :lol:

5. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Ok thanks Reveen!! :^^;:
    Oh btw in what sites you watched their 2nd stage performance??Can you give me the link please?? :chuffed:

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I watched it on dmm.com, I've got a monthly subscription :)

Todays performances were the 3rd and 4th actually, I completely forgot that they performed on Wednesday and Kiichan subbed for Shinozaki Ayana. That was Okada Ayaka's birthday stage and she smiled more in that one show than in every other show put together lol, Miichan wrote her a letter which she read out near the end of the show.

Todays evening show was Naachan's seitansei so I'm downloading that at the moment.

7. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Ok thanks a lot Reveen this is really helpfull!! ;)

8. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

For those who are fans of Naachan's expressive intensity (that should be the name of her perfume line), her seitansai is definitely a must-watch with all those close-ups on her face. :^O^: No matter where she is on stage or who is singing, she really never lets up! Made for a very entertaining show! [party]

No Mogi though...Yuami subbing for her.

9. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Guys i'am recently just finished watched Naachan "seintasai" stage and just one word to described it "FLAWLESS" [rock]
    Great performance again by team4 their passion is really marvelous especially Naachan!! [party] [party]
    And in the end of the show what a touching moment!!Especially when Uchiyama make a surprise visit neither
    she was absent in that show stage!!What a warm heart by Uchiyama!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: [blush] [blush]
    That stage performance is perfect!!Just one objection for me..Where is Mogi?? [wonder] [wonder]
    Is she already make a permission/clarification about her absent??? [wonder] [worried] [wonder]

10. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

nice
    today, team S captain's nakanishi yuka attend to AKB theater for watching their performance [clap]
    [​IMG]

11. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Then remaining 15th-gen KKS need to perform at the theatre too.
    I can't remember the roster for Naachan birthday stage, but most probably a KKS is there to substitute Mogi.
    Now that KKS stage is end, prepare to see a lot of KKS appearance in Team 4 stages.

12. Hydroyasai

Hydroyasai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitazawasaki
    Indeed, I think the day of Pajama drive senshuuraku and this stage's shonichi were the only times since the team's promotion that all 16 of the Team 4 members were present and performing.

But that's not a bad thing!!

13. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Number of Appearances After 20 Theater Shows

20: Nishino Miki, Okada Ayaka, Kitazawa Saki, Hashimoto Hikari, Umeta Ayano
    19: Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri, Aigasa Moe, Maeda Mitsuki
    18: Iwatate Saho, Kojima Mako
    17: Takashima Yurina, Shinozaki Ayana
    16: Mogi Shinobu
    11: Minegishi Minami
    11: Uchiyama Natsuki
    9: Fukuoka Seina (KKS)
    6: Komiyama Haruka (KKS)
    5: Yumoto Ami (KKS), Tsuchiyasu Mizuki (KKS)
    3: Sato Kiara (KKS), Ichikawa Manami (KKS), Owada Nana (KKS)
    1: Mukaichi Mion (KKS)

What do you think about these numbers? ^_^

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's actually impressive that the three musketeers have been to so many performances with all their workload.
    But I guess it isn't still sooooo much that they don't have time to go to the theatre.

15. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Those are some nice numbers for the three musketeers. I'm little surprised at Nakki, does school hold her back alot? Since she also missed AKB's anniversary stage. I'm glad to see Umetan with 20/20 :inlove:

16. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Miichan being able to make it for more than half of the performances kinda astounds me for a senbatsu member.

17. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I wonder myself; she's also been the lowest appearing member out of all 13th/14th gens on the RS Pajama Drive stage (40/108; compared to fellow 14th gen Hikari's 104/108).

She missed the 8th anniversairy stage due to an important exam. When do Japanese kids finish school? I mean Nakkii's 18 is she still in school or is she at an university?
    Either way it's odd since Sahhoo studies at an uni and doesn't miss out that many stages.

But it's great to see the 14th gen trio performing that many theater stages; if you look over to HKT, Sakura/Haruppi and MioMeru perform much less theater stages. ^^

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Wait, wait, wait. Naanya has bee in 3 performances already. I only have two. [wonder] What are the dates, if someone would be so kind. I have the one from 11/20 and an earlier one. Iwould dig up the date, but I am on my tablet away from home at the moment.

Awesome effort from the three musketeers to be in so many of the shows. As well as Miichan And Sahoo. [clap] [clap]

As for HKT's front four. They have more work than the three musketeers, and also have to travel a lot farther for some of that work.

19. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You missed the latest team 4 stage, the 131227 one. Naanya subbed for Kojimako.
    There was supposed to be a kisu scene between Naanya and Yuiri but the bloody camera didn't catch the moment [boom]

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for that @Kobwad. I actually have that day on the HDD, just haven't found the time to watch it yet. Since it has Naanya, it gets bumped to the top of the must watch list. :)