Stage Team A 5th Stage [Renai Kinshi Jourei] 081019-100527

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Tatami Mats, Sep 11, 2008.

1. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    I don't think there'll be any singles in A6, personally. I'll honestly be really surprised if there are. I think of Oogoe as like, a transition single, or something. The first single from King Records and the last single of stage songs. (Generally speaking.)

2. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

Lol that wouldn't even be called a stage it would just be the 2010 setlist last day all over again. [rofl]

I don't think there will be any singles in this stage but I wouldn't mind having one single in there since most of the recent singles been good.

3. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I would think if there were to be a single in it, it'd be a new one, not one that's already been out for awhile.

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

5. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    OMFG :fp:

Thanks for the update though

sigh

6. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    I'm not happy (again) for this. The stage must be really awesome XD

I miss Natsumi ; _ ;

7. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

arrgh delays, delays and more delays.

8. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

NOOOOOOOOO I AM NOT HAPPY [boom]
    I want to see this new stage so bad since K6 and B5 are awesome IMO... I kinda miss the girls ;__; Let me see Harugon, please ;__;

9. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

:rant: NOT. HAPPY. JAN!!!!!

This stage better be beyond incredible....

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

:fp:

At least they didn't delay it by a month, but come on?! Why is it taking so long?

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    It's taking so long because they only work on the stage when they're not busy doing other stuff, and lately they're always busy doing other stuff.

So just "schedule" in some fricking time to put the stage together already! It might mean less photoshoots and TV appearances by Team A members for a couple weeks. They'd survive. This stage has already been delayed, what 6 or 7 times? Remember how the new team stages were originally supposed to debut in October?? [boom] Remember how the stages used to be an important part of what AKB does? :wall: Remember Team A? By the time this stage debuts (if it doesn't get delayed again. it probably will), they'll have gone two whole months without performing.

Oh, and Natsumii and Mocchi, last seen in the theater in February, 5 months ago!

12. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Gosh dang it. ... :cry:

Natsumi~ Nakayan~ Haachan~ I need youuuu. (T__T;

13. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Maybe when the Teams shuffled, they meant October 2010 would be the start date of the new Stages?

14. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ I wasn't around when they announced the shuffle (I came into the fandom around November) but... I can't imagine waiting so long. I mean, I feel like I'VE been waiting long and I haven't even been into the fandom a whole year yet. XD

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm pretty sure they meant October 2009, because if they meant 2010, K6 and B5 wouldn't have started already.

I was thinking about what flutterbyu said and I wonder if that's why it's taking so long. I wonder if A6 is going to have as many absences as A5.

16. Mint

Mint Kenkyuusei

As much as I miss Asuka performing in stages, as long as these delays are because the front girls are busy and they don't want to start the stage without a full cast, then I'm okay with it. Still sucks to be waiting so long though.
    Maybe I'm more patient about these things since I've been a fan since before there were LODs. XD

17. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

As much as any of us might miss our A girls, it's got to be even worse for the girls who miss the stage and want to perform. =(

I have a lot of favourites on new A. When the stage finally starts, I'll probably cry. <3

18. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei
    I'm depressed =.= Seriously I was counting down till next week... then this news arrives! >.> I understand if this is due to the girls being busy and stuff but still.... =.=
    *sigh* I guess I'll just go back to sitting here and waiting...

I really hope this is the last delay =.=

19. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I just hope it's worth the wait. imo K6 & B4 weren't as good as their past stages and I expected excellence.

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I can't imagine it not being fantastic. A5 wasn't received nearly as well as A4 was, but I think this one could be the best AKB Stage yet. Akimoto got to hand-pick the Team and they had lots of time to work on choreography, music, costumes, and everything. This Stage is debuting while AKB is currently a super-hot musical group, and since this is Team A, I'm sure way more money was spent on it compared to the other two Stages going on right now, especially since it'll be running forever.