Stage Team A "Waiting Stage" 2012/11/02 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2012.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Shonichi 11/02 18:30 Performing members

Set list

M00. overture

M01. Juuryoku Sympathy
    M02. Iiwake Maybe
    M03. Seifuku ga Jama wo suru
    M04. Ue kara Mariko

MC

M05. Skirt, Hirari
    Iriyama, Kawaei, Takahashi Juri, Watanabe, Tano, Oshima, Iwata
    M06. Junai no Crescendeo
    Yokoyama, Kasai, Kotani
    M07. Kuroi Tenshi
    Shinoda, Nito, Kikuchi
    M08. Tenshi no Shippo
    Oshima, Kawaei, Takahashi Juri
    M09. Ame no Pianist
    Sato, Takahashi Minami, Matsui
    M10. Glass no I love you
    Watanabe, Tano, Iwata, Iriyama

M11. RIVER
    M12. Kodoku na Runner
    M13. First Rabbit

MC

M14. Sakura no Hanabiratachi

EN01. Ponytail to Shushu
    EN02. Only today
    EN03. AKB Festival
    EN04. UZA

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. adonisklein

adonisklein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Sasuga team A! A setlist full of my favourite songs!

The lineup for units is also interesting. I want to see Mariko's Kuroi Tenshi, Junai Crescendo looks cool too with Kasai and Yui there, and Tenshi no Shippo, ah, i really want to watch them.
    Other than that, Jyuryoku Sympathy, RIVER, Iiwake Maybe, Uekara Mariko (lol, is this an effort to make Mariko shows up more on theater? :p ) and also First Rabbit, all of them is the songs from my top playlist :D

No Kodoku no Hoshizora though?

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh man, good songs. Interesting shuffles. Yay new team A! [party]

I'm sad Bird didn't make it, but I'm extremely happy that RIVER did.
    I can't help but think Ame no pianist is so fitting for Matsui Sakiko... :D

4. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    This setlist is a trainwreck, why are they doing single festival in stage performance, I don't even... :fp:
    If my oshi is not in this team I won't even bother watching this stage :hmm:

5. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    That is a interesting setlist. BTW these waiting stages...does the setlist change or is this what they will run with until their new stages come in ?

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I guess Mariko didn't feel like learning new choreography.. No seriously this setlist is really disappointing considering the vast array of songs they could choose from and given the talent they had at their disposal.

7. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

TBH compared to Team K's setlist this seems like a snooze fest. Was getting my hopes too high I guess.

8. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Why is AKB performing Kodoku na Runner all of a sudden? :hmm:

9. oddball

oddball Member

Really? Hmm OK well it's a very 'safe' stage I guess, kinda feels a bit flat though, really a lot of wasted opportunities here as well like Disco said.....

Hmm was excited for this after A6 too.........

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    It doesn't really look spectacular but I'm interested to see their Juuryoku Sympathy together. I thought because K brought Scrap & Build yesterday, A would be going with Kodoku no Hoshizora :hmm: I won't judge the performance as bad or not until I watch the demand though. You know, there might be a chance the show can looks interesting after we watch it even when most of the lists can be found on singles

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    perhaps giving a preview of what might happen if the SDN wota vote kodoku into setlist

12. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

I'm ok with the idea of SDN songs being carried on, but Kodoku just feels like it's gonna be played out. After seeing in in K's setlist, I was hoping A would choose a different song. I hope it's not included in B's stage.

Given everyone is saying Mariko was responsible for the set list and that she probably picked out of familiarity, I would have thought Yuuwaku no Garter would have been possible.

Personally the actual stage songs selected are quite a few of my faves, but so much single inclusion is a lil disappointing. Sad they didn't choose any of their Team songs from singles. I thought Kurumi to Dialogue was a shoe in.

13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Win.

---

...Is this a thing, singing Kodoku na Runner? Will Team B do it too? XD

14. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Why is everyone only mentioning kodoku Na runner. Both a and k alsondid First Rabbit.

15. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I think the waiting stage will be enjoyable to the new generation of fans. (like me) past performances of these songs are easy to find on the internets. of course uekara mariko will be included [clap]

Im happy to see tenshi no shippou again. I was hoping to see it on HKT48 stage with lovetan. Or will she bring k utsushi no chocolate there?

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    K only did the intro music/dance of Kodoku. It was part of a medley, and they didn't even sing any of it. I'm guessing Team A did the whole thing? And it looks like the girls just like "First Rabbit".

Overall, I like K's setlist much better. I like how they included songs from A,K,B,4,Himawari, SDN, SKE, and NMB. The whole family! Team A seems to have gone more the singles/Team A classics route. Do we REALLY need another rendition of "Shirt Hirari" or "Glass no I Love You"? Glad to see Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru in there though, since that isn't performed much anymore. Would have been nice if they included a NMB song since they have Kotani Riho. Make her feel more welcome, you know? Plus Yui is NMB now too.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of stage Team B has chosen. They're my favorite lineup of girls out of the new teams, so I hope it's good!

17. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

This Team A Waiting Stage setlist was all right... though I prefer Team K's Waiting Stage setlist better.

This setlist was like a "Best of" AKB48's songs which is fine as it reminded people of how AKB came to be but it was somewhat boring. I was expecting a mixture of songs from their past stages instead of Singles/Albums. :hmm:

Guess Mariko wanted to play it safe by using songs that most AKB fans already knew and didn't have to learn any new choreographies to dance to. :^^;:

Why did Team A perform "Kodoku na Runner"? It's better suited for Team K. :wtf:

First Rabbit is better suited for Team A than Team K. [rock]

Ripopo and Kasai! :drool: :^O^:

It was weird seeing the different Team A members so it'll take awhile to get used to. :blink:

18. gthais

gthais Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Just finished the LOD. I usually watch Team B stages only so this was really different, I liked it.

I've never watched a Team 4 show in my life so I was really surprised by Tanochan, she was so so good [clap] She is so energic on stage, she dances really well and she smiles a lot. And there was the hair thing going on. Her hair is just... I just couldn't stop looking for her.

And everyone who likes Annin should watch this, there were so many Annin close-ups.

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Didn't see this thread before I made my comment on Mayuyu thread, here is my thought after the LOD:

Like most said this is a safe set list. It is a bit too heavy on the singles and senbatsu songs.

However,

That has always been A stage's problem since the beginning. The presence of Takamina (as senbatsu's main vocal) and Acchan as well as heavy amount of senbatsu members allow them to use early singles as team songs in early stages (A1-A4) and newer singles as encore songs with special Team A version. (A5-A6)

A bit disappoint that it doesn't have Pioneer, the only true TA team song in the set nor Kodoku no Hoshizora the new Team A song in UZA.

But Iwake Maybe, Skirt Hirari, Seifuku ga Jama wo suru, Sakura no Hanabiratachi, made up for it.

The new configuration of 3 popular unit songs of Junai no Crescendo, Kuroi Tenshi and Tenshi no Shippo were very interesting. Junai no Crescendo still need some work (no3b is simply too good), but the other two very pretty good, especially Tenshi no Shippo, I actually thought it was better than the original version of Love-tan, Reina, and Nakayan.

I was sort of hoping for a Itoshisa no Accel/Oteaga Rarabai medley, but that was a wishful thinking anyway.

What bring my attention is performance of the more dance heavy songs.

The performance of River, Kodoku na Runner and UZA really surprised me a bit. The newer gen did great and their dances were powerful (especially in UZA) and the Dophin Dance move were better IMO then the K version. Simply put it show the potential of the young talent TA got. Give them a little bit more time to gel and this team can overtake K in dance ability. (K's one real advantage outside of Yuko/Jurina pair)

That's pretty scary because you can already see that team loaded with future senbatsu personality and adds in singing/dancing ability this could be like what Karen hope for, the strongest team in AKB history....

Seriously for the songs that overlapped with K, Runner, UZA, First Rabbit, I really thought that TA out performed TK.

That really surprised me, especially in UZA when K still have Yuko and Itano (despite missing Jurina). Granted, TK version is bit more uniformed (as expected with more tenured members). But TA version is more explosive, expressive, and energizing.

Even in the beginning dancing solo of Kodoku na Runner, Takamina simply out-dance Yuko in that part and Takamina looked more energetic and wild than Yuko which was something I really didn't expect.

Either way I recommend everyone to watch first and the comment, because setlist aside, the performance is pretty damn surprising considering how many young members Team A have in this and IMO they out performed the more veteran TK.

Though the experience do show in the MC. The young members kept messing up and the segment were really held together by the veteran members of the team to prevent it from completely collapsing down. I mean when Yui become the savior most of the time, it shows how raw there young members are at MC.

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    The way they handle it I'm pretty sure the set list is going to change. We'll see on Monday.

For those wanting to see the shows on demand, I've started a service to get everyone a DMM account.
    Take a gander at the thread over here. Support the group.