Stage Team A "Waiting Stage" 2012/11/02 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2012.

1. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    They do that everytime I think. I saw that with SKE last time so

2. rafiqrafsanjani

rafiqrafsanjani Kenkyuusei

hmm maybe

yeah i think so, but isn't that what kks should be? i mean, for subbing member which can't perform?
    about weird to have kks being center for an unit, didn't they do that before?
    iirc, when ryoka was still kks, she was subbing for yuko's positions, not just the team song but also the unit song
    i think it's the chance for kks to improve their skill since kks has no more stage in the theater like when team 4 isn't estabilished yet [think]

3. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ The one true honest answer : We don't know.

And everything else are speculation on our part. :^^;:

4. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    It's a team's captain decision whether or not they want to use KKS and if they get to perform unit songs as well.

In the stage of team 4 KKS perform unit songs but they're movied to a secondary position while a remaining member of a respective unit song gets the center. (e.g. Wimbledon: Mako (center), Ayanan, Sakkii; in Mako's absense a KKS will perform Ayanan's position while Ayanan moves to the center position).

Personally, I like that a lot it gives regular team 4 members a chance to shine as center while KKS get experience in performing unit songs.

I mean if Chikariina, Ucchi perform unit songs in team A's stage during their first subbing apperance I don't see a reason why KKS who already appeared multiple times don't get the same priviledge. :wtf:

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Where do you get that piece of information?

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]
    Yokoyama Team A - February 13th, 2014
    Izuta Rina, Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kobayashi Marina, Sasaki Yukari, Sato Sumire, Suzuki Mariya, Tano Yuuka, Matsui Sakiko, Morikawa Ayaka, Komiyama Haruka, Yumoto Ami, Tsuchiyasu Mizuki, Tatsuya Makiho, & Sato Kiara​

With eight members of Team A going to Guam for the 36th single's MV filming, I guess there's gonna be a lot of place to sub here. We can already see from those names of kenkyuusei here. I also heard that a lot of fans cancelled their ticket for this show. Cannot be blamed that their leaving made a great impact to the selling considering those "aces" and senbatsu members of Team A are still playing important role in theater performance. Even though Yui is in senbatsu but she often show her presence in the performance, as well as with Ricchan and on a few occassions to Mayuyu. An addition with Juri and Annin leaving too made the train kinda wrecked. But good thing is this will make more spotlights for members like Karen, Tano, and Ryochan in the show. Karen had to play for Tsundere, Ayaroid went with Dakishime, and Suuchan was also in Candy.

Anyway, what happened to Karen's hand?

7. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ Turns out that it's a full house. [clap] [party] [rock]
    source

Though the coming 2 stages still remains a challenge since it's the same situation + female exclusive stage.

8. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    They got a good number of waiting list today [rock]
    talking about female only performance, I remember one performance back in Shinoda Team A where the chanting parts were pretty slow and quiet :D It was kind of awkward to see as it made the whole performance looked less lively to my eyes. But anyway, I guess it won't be much a problem in Yokoyama Team A. These songs don't really require extensive chants fans-wise

-------------

Ricchan's seitansai is going to be held in February 19th.
    Performing members are:

Izuta Rina, Iriyama Anna, Oshima Ryoka, Kawaei Rina, Kikuchi Ayaka, Kobayashi Marina, Sasaki Yukari, Sato Sumire, Suzuki Mariya, Matsui Sakiko, Morikawa Ayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu, Komiyama Haruka, Tsuchiyasu Mizuki, & Tatsuya Makiho

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11771589570.html

How rude that it's ricchan's seitansai but it got no Juri inside :angry: Well, last time she took an absence was for variety filming and 12th to 15th for the MV shooting. I suppose this is just another busy schedule from Juri's side. But seriously, it's Ricchan's special day, they should at least keep the Juricchan's spirit up at stage :awesome: I wonder from who will the letter come from :XD: Must be one of the sankoichi, either Juri or Ricchan

9. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Kawaei's birthday letter will probably be from from Yui. To quote Tano-chan "those two are so close, it's disgusting" [hehe]

With Juri not there, it'd be nice to have her write the letter though.

10. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Probably the letter will be from Juri. I think, it will be more emotional without Juri at the stage. [think]

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Oh there she is :awesome:
    Only as a reader though, hehe. The birthday letter written by Juri was first read by Yui on the stage. During the middle part after a few seconds, another voice appeared which is Juri who came by while reading it. It must've been a surprise for both audiences and for herself. Even though Juri keep complaining about it, but she did it on time after all. The letter which represents her thought about Ricchan where she helped her and keep accompanying her not only as friend but can also act as a senior has already proven that Ricchan isn't merely just a baka girl like how the media portrays her image at the moment.

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

^ in Team H show there is only one unit that the subbing KKS are allowed to perform, the other units are all subbed by other members too. So it seems to be the new policy right now.

13. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    140421 Yokoyama Team A Senshuuraku - Rough translation of Introduction MC

Theme : Your best memory with Yokoyama Team A

Karen : The time with Yokoyama Team A feels really short. It’s been 2 years since the last shuffle. Of course there are too many memories for me to keep count. However, my most memorable moment is the senshuuraku of Shinoda Team A, it’s a wonderful stage and still has it’s place in my heart. Today, I want to make this senshuuraku of Yokoyama Team A to leave an even greater impression in the hearts of audience.

Takamina : Of course there are many memories with this Team A. For instances, there’s Mariko-sama graduation, Team A performance in Music Station (at this point you can see Juri shedding tears behind of Takamina).However, one thing that left the strongest impression to me is at dome tour when Mariko-sama named Yui as the next captain, none of the making camera manage to capture the moments. Yui : Yeah….even though there’s always so many making camera around. Takamina : Excuse me, Yokoyama-san, did you just came out of a bath? (Yui was sweating like crazy) Yui : No, I’m just started performing… Takamina : So, they didn’t get to record anything? Yui : Yeah. Shortly after that, I saw a flash light coming and I thought here comes the camera. Turns out it’s a manager asking if anyone wants water… Takamina :So today is senshuuraku. It’s an end and a beginning. In order to take another step forward, I wish to enjoy this day.

Mayuyu : There are a lot of memories with this team, I can’t just choose one. But if I were say something, Yokoyama Team A is full of KSGK-chan or girls who are slightly playful. They made us feels like we’re back to childhood again, and made this team feels like a place where I can return to my innocence, original self. It’s a wonderful place where we can be ourself. Let’s make this day a day without regret.

Yukarun : My best memory with Team A lies within the theatre. I really love theatre performance, whether it’s the audience’s feelings, my own performance, every single performance is my treasured memory. (Yukarun cried at this point)Takamina : I never thought Yukarun would cried…. Sakiko, you’re emitting a vibes of a mother… Sakiko : It’s okay… Yukarun : erm….erm… I’ll do my best today..(crying…)

Sakiko : My best memory with Team A happened last year when we did an outdoor live in Odaiba, I really enjoy it. We don’t usually get to held a live outdoor, I’m really happy to be able to do that. If I were to be a little bit selfish, I really hope we can do more tour with these members, and made a lot of memories with Team A’s members. Fun time sure flies quickly, it’s the last time for us to perform this stage, please enjoy it and go home with the feelings that Yokoyama Team A is the best.

Ayaroid : Instead of memories, ever since I joined this Team A, my fans kept saying that I’ve grew a lot, (holding tears…) and much more approachable. My best memory is me able to join this team and met all these wonderful members.

Ryouka : I’m the only 13th-gen in this team, and unable to carry out activities with others 13th-gens. As a result, I’m able to made a lot of memories with Yokoyama Team A. (burst into tears…) So, while I’m always the younger one here, when I went to Team B, I want to try my best to be like an elder sister to others.

Juri : When the team become Yokoyama Team A, we had lessons for this stage. And when we unveil the performance for the first day, I’ve realized for the first time I really love this team. At the end of the shoniichi, Fuuchan and I cry at the dressing room. I never thought the grand shuffle would have us scattered all over the place.
    I never really saw Ryouka’s tears, but she cried a lot when the team become Yokoyama Team A, even though she doesn’t usually cry. When I saw that, I really think that this is a team where I can show off everything of myself.

Ricchan : (Ricchan cried and she hardly able to speak clearly) Speaking is a little bit….. when I came from Team 4 to Team A, I’m a little bit worried and…….initially, I hardly on the same channel with Yokoyama-san….we grew closer afterwards…. and initially, I’m really nervous in front of Mayu-san and unable to talk in front of her… recently, we’re able to talk…. I really happy to be able to meet the senpai and kind kouhai….thank you very much…

Harrupi : Unlike HKT48, Team A has a large degree of varies seniority. And there’s a lot that I can learn from the senpai. I’m really happy to be able to hold a concurrency post in Team A.

Fuuchan : I’m shy with stranger, and I’m really nervous in front of senpai. Team A has KSGK like Ryouka or Juri and they took the initiative to talk to me. And Yui-san also support me during the lessons. At the end of the shonichi of this stage, there’s a lot of tear of happiness. I wish to move forward holding this experience.

Tano-chan : The no.1 thing in Yokoyama Team A is me able to meet Yokoyama-san. When I was in Team 4, we didn’t really talk much. Yokoyama-san is an incredible presence in AKB48. I don’t know how to put it into words, it’s just that I’m glad I’m able to meet Yokoyama-san. And Yokoyama-san is there in new Team K too, I’m sure it will be the best team.

Ayarin : It’s just like what everyone else is saying. There are a lot of memories and I can’t just choose one. I’m glad I’m part of Yokoyama Team A. When I was in Akimoto Team K, I thought there will never be another team to surpass it in my heart, there are a lot that I can learn from kouhai and senpai like Takamina in Team A, and I’m grateful to Yui-chan on a lot of things. . This is my last stage, and I’ve been given a lot of chance to do a lot of different kind of activities, I have no regrets.

Yui : When the team become Yokoyama Team A, I thought the name “Yokoyama” is really lame. When I saw members said/write Yokoyama Team A in G+ or blog, then I thought the name “Yokoyama” isn’t that lame afterall. This is my first team as a captain, I wouldn’t be able to become a captain if I wasn’t in this Team A. I’m not sure if she remembers or not, but Ayarin plays a part in paving a path for me to become a captain. When I was in Akimoto Team K, usually Akimoto captain would be the one who gathers people for warm up but there was a time when she was absent. I wondered who will do it, and time pass without anyone taking in charge; and Ayarin told me “Yui, you should do it”. I was the youngest kouhai in the team, now that I think about it, Ayarin plays a part in paving a path for me to become a captain. I’m really happy to be in the same team with her. Sorry if I dragged this talk for too long.

Annin : Instead of choosing the best memory, the team itself is an indispensable existence to me. (holding tears) If I wasn’t in this team, I’m sure I will not change for the better. People use to say that I’m negative, or don’t show much passion. If it wasn’t for this team, I’ll probably won’t change much. Yui :Annin don’t usually cry Annin : There are a lot of senpais for me to learn from and I wish to become one of them.

Sumire : My best memory is the team performance at National Olympic Stadium where we performed 5 songs. It’s the concert after the grand shuffle, I was thinking about Team A members when I’m singing songs like Only Today, or Bingo and the lyrics resonate my feelings more than usual. I hope that today will become a day with no regrets. Also, this is my last performance in this theatre and Ayarin is the one who stay by my side for these five and a half years. I never thought my farewell and Ayarin’s graduation would be on the same day, and perhaps this is destiny.