Stage Team A "Waiting Stage" 2012/11/02 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2012.

1. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Oh snap I only watched the first half (units) of that LOD yet; I need to watch the rest.
    Karen's Heart Ereki is great, I like it. [clap]

There's been quite some centers for that song by now [party]
    A - Yuihan, Karen
    K - Mocchi, Ucchi
    B - Nyaro, Kaachan
    4 - Mako, Moechan

Besides the original center I think I like Moechan's and Mocchi's versions the best; followed by Karen, Ucchi.

2. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

whoa. Moechan center was actually really good! Mind you, the back track bumped up team 4's vocals a bit but those girls sounded amazing! I actually like her voice a bit more than kojiharu's - to me, kojiharu's is more inconsistent sounding. Love me some 新チーム4 :D

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    This hasn't been posted for a while, so:

Number of Appearances After 66 Theater Shows
    65: Tano Yuuka, Iriyama Anna
    64: Kikuchi Ayaka
    63: Matsui Sakiko, Takahashi Juri
    62: Kawaei Rina
    61: Iwata Karen
    59: Sato Sumire, Oshima Ryoka
    57: Morikawa Ayaka
    50: Izuta Rina
    46: Kobayashi Marina
    42: Yokoyama Yui
    37: Watanabe Mayu
    33: Takahashi Minami
    27: Sasaki Yukari
    19: Suzuki Mariya
    16: Kodama Haruka
    12: Yagura Fuuko

Non-Team A members:
    2: Hirata Rina, Chikano Rina
    1: Uchida Mayumi, Mukaichi Mion, Komiyama Haruka, Fukuoka Seina, Sato Kiara

4. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I'm pleasantly surprised at how many performances mayuyu has been to! Over half is pretty stellar considering she's the second most popular member of AKB48.

5. rafiqrafsanjani

rafiqrafsanjani Kenkyuusei

i will try to write my opinion about team A's new waiting stage eventough this is kinda late :D
    i had pesimistic feeling about how this new waiting stage will turn out cause most of the song is from A4th stage except for the unit song, but after watched the LOD i found out that i was totally wrong, the new waiting stage is better than previous one imo, so far my favourite (unit song is not counted) is darui kanji :D all members looks..how should i put it, fierce? lol, especially ryoka, like she own all of the attentions in darui kanji :D

okay, there is something i want to ask about the 140107 LOD
    who was subbing for mayu's position? i mean for the whole shong, not only in candy

6. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    That stage's MC is kinda weak to me. :^^;:
    I've seen they did better.

Well, Darui Kanji is right in Ryouka's forte. :lol:
    Though at this point I think it's pretty evident that Ryouka and Juri are trying to move forward from KSGK.
    While KSGK is in the nature of Tano, Karen and Naanya.
    Though I feels like Ryouka is still hesistating.

This is a special stage,
    you can see how the younger Team A members and KKS are able to shine in a different way
    when all of the Team A front girls are absent.
    Though I'm kinda disappointed to heard rumours of many people cancel their draw for that stage due to the lack of senbatsu member.

Mayuyu >>>>>>>>> Marina
    Takamina >>>>>>> Izurina
    Annin >>>>>>>>>> Ayaroid
    Yui >>>>>>>>>>>> Karen
    Ricchan >>>>>>>> Yuami
    Marina >>>>>>>>> Naanya
    Karen >>>>>>>>>> Hirari
    Ayaroid >>>>>>>> Kiara

7. rafiqrafsanjani

what? they cancel theirdraw? :hmm: why they didn't check akb schedule before apply for the show :hmm:
    but, it cant be helped then bcause that is their own right
    so marina was in the center position for the whole song beside unit song?

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^They probably apply for the show before the roster of performing members is revealed.

Marin sub for Mayuyu for the whole stage, team and unit songs.
    I thought you watched the stage?? :wtf:

9. rafiqrafsanjani

hmm i guess so

i haven't download it yet due to my ratio is very low :fp: i have to wait 20 hours until i can download it from ho :fp:

10. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    that many?even if there is suuchan,ayarin and most f KSGKs?seriously?
    i guess even Team A lost its attractiveness when no front member around,that quite disturbing..
    i wonder if it would be even bad if there is no fresh KKS member..

and naanya a natural KSGK?is there a story about it?
    in andare she also seems suspected of being KSGK according to yuiri and yuko as the MC inazuma mentioned in air handshake.. [think]

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Those are just words on the street
    Attractive or not is largely subjective. Amina who attended the last stage praised the team greatly, so I suppose it wasn't a mess with young members dominating the stage. It's simply like the time when people had to cancel their draw after knowing Yuko would be absent for a K stage back then. I am not saying it's impossible, because it is very possible. The senbatsu level of popularity is way too far to compare with those KSGKs or say regular members. Suuchan and Ayarin are good, but they are not that popular either. But in the end, those seats still look full :banana:

12. rafiqrafsanjani

probably that is because peoples who apllied for cancel-machi :awesome:
    if that was me for surely i wont cancel my draw for a such reason like that :hmm:
    i heard that it's really dificult to get a chance to win the ticket now, even if we apply for super-enpou seat :hmm:

13. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Like when Sakiko ask for a two-shot with her and she straight up refuse?
    Anyway, she exudes that character throughout the whole stage.
    It's much more easier to recognize it if you watch the stage yourself. :lol:

14. rafiqrafsanjani

there is something i want to ask,
    i wonder why is kks who being under in team a perf still didn't give a chance to perform in unit song?
    is this happening with others team waiting stage or only in team A waiting stage?

15. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    I think it is because they haven't been able to practice for a specific member's unit, but they have been able to practice for the team songs.

I also think it is happening on the other teams as well most of the time, tho there might be exceptions. :)

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I dunno about team B but kks who performed for team K has always been assigned to a unit (Manami in Candy and Jellybeans, YuAmi and Mizuki in Higurashi no Koi).

17. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    For team B it's easy they simply never use KKS as unders. :fp: Team B uses sister team members as unders, like K Shihorin 11x, A Ryoka 6x, A Izuriina 6x, K Naana 3x.
    The only appearing KKS on team B's stage are backup dancers during Gomen no Jewel.

I doubt it's a matter of learning the unit songs, like Manami is a pretty fast learner and arguably one of the best dancers of the 15th gen she'd be able to sub for any team A unit song.

It has to be some rule made by team A. When Chikariina or Ucchi subbed on team A's stage they got to perform unit songs right away.
    It's kinda silly to me but well. Like on the stage last friday (140207) 4 KKS subbed.
    Karen, Sakiko, Tanochan and Aaya performed two unit songs respectively instead of just giving the KKS girls a chance to perform those. [notme]

18. rafiqrafsanjani

hmm i see, it's kinda bothering me because someone said that team A members underestimate kks's ability for didn't give them chance to perform in unit song :hmm:

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I think their system, in a sense, is the same as SKE where the KKS doesn't get to perform in subunit. Not really sure why.

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maybe because people came to see the actual team members more than a KKS? It's a "Team A" show after all, and it seems weird to have a KKS being center for a unit (because the unit centers are the most likely girls to be missing) and having actual members of that team as her supporting girls.