Stage Team A "Waiting Stage" 2012/11/02 ~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2012.

1. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    131105 Team A Waiting Stage
    Finally got my hands on the full version.

Congratulation on Marina's Shonichi.
    Izurina perform in a different position in this stage. (Takamina's position)
    Team K Uchida Mayumi perform in Sakiko's position.
    Seems like another fun stage to me, and the true gem of the show remains to be their MC. [rock]

LOL at Ricchan decides to play with Ryouka only to be mock as a KSGK by Ryouka herself. :lol:
    Tano is funny by her own, she didn't know Mona Lisa is in France and genuinely shocked by it.
    She have this misplaced tension throughout the whole stage, and laughing abruptly here and there. :^^;:

For some reason, the MC2 turns into a Yakata game showcase a brilliant example of tacit mutual understanding between the members.
    And this too with Yui singing Hear Ereki after the finishing bow and members dancing abruptly to the song:
    [​IMG]

Perhaps nothing summarize this stage better than Uchida Mayumi's own feelings after the stage:
    [​IMG]

Translation:
    Please visit her blog for more elaborate details, here.
    She also praise the KSGK for being well behaved.
    This goes to show that KSGKs were KSGK only when they are playing. [hehe]

I've noticed another thing too. Team A stage's climax usually comes after their unit songs.
    That's where they shine the most.

If I were to compare Team A stage to Team 4 stage, I would say that
    Team 4 stage feels like a Battle Royale where each and every members try to stand out in their own way while Team A stage feels like comrades in arms facing the same battle where the members try to stand out and blend in at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying one is inferior/superior to another.
    I'm saying that both the stage have their own distinctive "flavour" and its fun to watch them. [clap]

2. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Agree! Best parts of their waiting stages, old and new, are the songs after the unit songs. And right now I keep rewatching those parts because I can see them shine as a team.

Not yet watched the Team 4 stage so I can't comment about Team 4's stage but I agree on your point about Team A. When they were formed as a new team, it's like they'll be on a battle royale reason being everyone saying this Team is overflowing of potential aces but it seems it went on the right track and they begin to have bonds (which Yui I think is making a priority to make judging from my limited japanese and keep hearing from her the word "Kizuna"). And I would like to praise Yui because now I sense this captain feel to her now. [shock]

3. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    131112 Team A Waiting Stage
    First of all, gotta admire Harrupi for performing at Team A stage then rush back to Hakata for HKT48 stage. [clap]

Finally there's improvement to the first 3 songs. [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]
    The first 3 team songs of previous stage feels a bit weak compare to their later performance,
    it feels like they slowly firing of the atmosphere until it hit the climax;
    but this stage they went out with a blast. [rock] [rock] [rock] [rock]
    It just came to my mind that it's really hard to dance in those high heels, especially for songs like "Only Today". :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

LOL at Ricchan saying the Taiwan Entertainment media calling her princess stinky feet. :XD:

The interesting thing at the introduction part MC is that they touch on various hidden privilege of a cliché idol character, like baka, majiresu, or KSGK.
    For instances, KSGK character allows you to say almost anything with no holds barred; majiresu character allows people to think that you're funny even if you aren't; and baka character allows people to jab at you when you fail at commenting.

LOL at Yuka calling Yui "mum" at MC2, saying that Team A is just like another family. :blush:
    Fuuchan also starting to show some quality of KSGK in MC2. :^^;:
    Though I think they are starting to exhaust the KSGK character,
    it's about time they start to find another topic or add some variation into the play.
    [aup] [aup] [aup] [aup] [aup]

Perhaps nothing speak of my feelings about the stage better than its team member's comment.
    From Tano Yuka's G+:
    [​IMG]
    To think that next Team A stage is on 30th Nov. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

4. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    :lol: That's what I thought too when I checked their schedule on their website. :wall: :wall: :wall:

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Team A have 3 stages in the first half of December : 12/6, 12/9 and 12/13. [party]
    Couple that with 2 stages in 30th Nov.
    I have a feeling that all of them are birthday stages. :^^;:

Members' birthday:
    Sumire - 11/20
    Izurina - 11/26
    Annin - 12/3
    Yui - 12/8
    Sakiko - 12/10

Sumire and Izrina's birthday stage will probably schedule for the 2 stages in 30th while,
    Annin, Yui and Sakiko's birthday stage will probably be 12/6, 12/9 and 12/13 respectively.

6. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Sumire and Izurina's birthday stages were done. Now next stop December celebrants! [party]

Anyone watched the two Nov.30 performances? Anyone noticed that on Darui Kanji, the birthday girl is unique among the rest? [hehe] I wonder if it'll be their tradition just like in Kodoku na Runner where the birthday girl performs the solo dance at the start. Does Old Team A do it too? If no, I wonder who thought of that idea? :XD:

And Mukaichi Mion (S48wiki) made her debut as a KKS on the Nov.30 afternoon Team A performance. [clap] She looks good with Team A members. [rock]

And another thing, I noticed Karen is live singing on Kioku no Dilemma. Am I hearing it right? [shock] Which means on Kioku no Dilemma, two members live singing, Takamina being the other one. Love her voice by the way even though her voice is a shaking a little bit.

7. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    [​IMG]

The last time in Ryouka's birthday stage, she's the only one who wear glasses.
    Though it's her original style. She also wear a special birthday hat during Tsundere.

To think that Juri is the same age and Karen is younger than Mion. :^^;: :^^;: :^^;: :^^;:

Can't really tell, the video quality is kinda bad for me. :(

Also LOL at Ryouka's MC in Izurina's stage.
    Her favourite game is to mold the dirt into the shape of dog poo, put it along side the road and wait for others to be surprised by it. :^O^: :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:
    Tano manage to memorize the title of 34th single but got it wrong the second time. :^^;:

Another interesting thing is that Yui appears in a lot of the members' talk: :awesome:

8. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    shape dog pop,wanted to throw a snowball to yui..wth ryoka thinking..
    but then again you expected nothing less from ksgk center..

any news about debut of draft member?feels like they are gone without a trace(or maybe just me)..
    i wonder who will they perform/sub as?since there is 2 draftee maybe as replacement for 2 kennin member anyone..

9. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^This is just my speculation but I think we won't be seeing them until the spring of 2014.

While Kayoko might be from Tokyo, but Rena is from Aomori.
    Couple that with her age, I guess she will probably finish her education for the year
    and transfer to Tokyo in the spring 2014.

10. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    She's like a default wearer of glasses so when I watched her BD LOD it's not that shining as "Unique" to me. :^^;:
    I didn't noticed that maybe I should rewatch it to see it myself.

That's what I think too but we will see. I love the 2 kennin members though. [sweat]

Hirata Rina will perform on December 6 performance. She'll most likely either perform on Candy, Dakishimeraretara or Tsundere(Center!), checking from the shonichi lineup of the new Waiting Stage, Yui (Center for Tsundere), Sumire (Dakishimeraretara) and Kodama (Unit, Candy) are not on the list of performers on the upcoming performance and Fuuko's appearance is suspended (NO!) making Suzuki Mariya take place on her spot.

And on December 9 performance, Performing members will be the shonichi line-up (minus Kodama, plus Kobayashi).

Can't wait! [rock]

11. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

omfg hirata rina in a team A show!? WORK BITCH. Hope she's in Tsundere! Her voice would be kinda annoing for Dakishimeraretara but maybe she can capture the Chiyuu effect... Hmmm...

When is Kato Rena gonna make an appearance with A as Mayuyu's under???

Also, can someone fill me in on which unit Mion appeared in?

12. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^Mion didn't performed in any of the unit songs, Izurina performed two unit songs instead.
    Dilemma and Dakishimeraretara.
    Though I'm not one to say it, I just hope that someone would pay some attention to Izurina,
    I'm sure she already memorized more than 2 position in order to maximize her appearance.

With that said, there's also a possibility that what happen to Mion would happen to Hirari as well.
    That is, Hirari will only perform for the team songs.
    Though we have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Surprisingly, Mayuyu only miss one stage performance ever since they changed the set list.
    And that one single time she miss that it was due to her sudden illness
    and Team A was forced to perform all the team songs with only 15 members.
    As such, we still don't know which Team A member would be Mayuyu's under if she's away.

Personally, I feels like there's very small chance for Renacchi to perform as Mayuyu's under. :^^;:
    The young members of Team A probably already memorized her position and are all aiming for it in case Mayuyu is absent.

Speaking of which, all the new original stages had been delayed. :tongue:
    Seeing that Team S stage had been delayed to February2014,
    I guess we won't be able to see A7 until after the 2014 election. :fp:

13. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Hirari is a full member so maybe she'll get to perform a unit? While Mion is still starting as a KKS. Did Uchida and Chikarina performed unit songs? If yes, probably Hirari will too. If no, then you're right.
    If I remember it right, Mayu really love A4 songs and she really wants to perform it so probably that maybe one of the reasons she doesnt want to miss some performances or maybe it's the effect of Penance race?
    Guessing they'll change the waiting setlist one more time then before the A7? [sweat] It'll be called Shin shin Waiting Stage :^^;:

14. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    IMO, mayu can appear in all stage because the show is not often. because when there is a senbatsu-related jobs, team A will lost 5 members (and unit's center) at once (mayu, takamina, yui, annin, ricchan). so it's gonna be 14-nin performance (current YTA members= 19 members). i think it's weird to have 2 other members from another team to subbed.
    that's my opinion.

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ Not really, it's just that a team has more options on who could take on that spot if Team A will have less than 16 performing members. They can choose among KKS (Mion), or just someone from the other teams who is not busy. Just have 16 performing members for a show and it's fine.

What I don't get is that someone can perform team songs but not the unit songs yet each member would have to perform in a unit song.

16. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I think they prefer using units to spotlight the team's actual members. SKE does that when a KKS subs for them too, she will perform team songs but not always unit songs.

17. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Hirari performed Karen's position of Kioku no Dilemma.

[dm]x184dxm[/dm]

I guess that fits her voice and she's probably rly happy to perform along with her beloved Yukarun. [hehe]
    Candy would be kinda boring since she alrdy performs it on KW and I don't think she'd be that great for Tsundere.

Oh and Karen centered Tsundere today. [party]

[dm]x184emt[/dm]

18. takatophilip

takatophilip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i love karen's version of tsundere

and now i have take back my opinion about not letting more than 1 member from another team to subs.
    in sakippe's seitansai (dec 13th), 3 kks and chikarina will be an under. and for the first time, annin and tano who held the record for having a full performance till the last stage (dec 6th), will be absent from dec 13 show :D

the performing members:
    Izuta Rina, Iwata Karen, Oshima Ryoka, Kawaei Rina, Kobayashi Marina, Sato Sumire, Suzuki Mariya, Takahashi Juri, Matsui Sakiko, Morikawa Ayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu, Chikano Rina, Komiyama Haruka, Sato Kiara, Fukuoka Seina

source

19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Wow Komiharu, Kiichan and Seichan. Now I AM interested in watching team A LOD lol. I mean, KOMIHARU. :awesome:

20. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    Karen also centered Heart Ereki from yesterday.

[dm]x184dnz[/dm]

In my opinion, Karen's voice fits better for that song than Kojima Haruna's (Sorry, but that is my honest opinion [hehe] )