Stage Team B "Pajama Drive" 2014/04/28~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 22, 2014.

1. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i've seen that show, idk what happen that day, but yukirin joking around alot in oya seitansai day.

2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Yuki appearing in consecutive shows. This time the lineup has full French Kiss membership with mochi and takajo. also Juri in for Mio.

Takeuchi miyumiyu birthday.

2014.01.18 17:00 JST
    AKB48 チームB「パジャマドライブ」公演「竹内美宥生誕祭」(晚上場)

出演メンバー:

「伊豆田莉奈、内山奈月、梅田綾乃、大島涼花、大家志津香、大和田南那、柏木由紀、川本紗矢、倉持明日香、高城亜樹、高橋朱里、竹内美宥、橋本耀、平田梨奈、福岡聖菜、渡辺麻友」

yuki no1.jpg Yuki "finger-up" pose during Oya's birthday stage (Gokigen naname na Mermaid)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Akicha tweeted she was not in good health today. I hope she can participate.

Edit: No problem, she was there.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've been wondering how many times each member has performed because there is always some members missing. Now when I've found a page with all members displayed I've been counting, three times before I got it right. 55 performances with 16 members, that will be 880 together, but 5 times there has only been 15 members performing so the result was 875. It was interesting to see how the ordinary members always are doing their part, unless they are missing, but the subbing members are sometimes jumping from part to part. That was difficult to count. Before you look at the result you may think of this questions: Only one member has performed 55 times, who? How many times has the kennins performed? And the senbatsu members? When you has thought enough it's time to go to the result:

Takeushi Miyu 55
    Hashimoto Hikari 54
    Kawamoto Saya 53
    Uchiyama Natsuki 51
    Takajo Aki 49
    Hirata Rina 49
    Kuramochi Asuka 48
    Takahashi Juri 48
    Yukoshima Aeri 48
    Izuta Rina 44
    Owada Nana 43
    Fukuoka Seina 43
    Ogasawara Mayu 41
    Umeta Ayano 40
    Oshima Ryoka 39
    Oya Shizuka 35
    Nozawa Rena 32
    Natori Wakana 32
    Watanabe Mayu 20
    Tomonaga Mio 19
    Tanabe Miku 17
    Kashiwagi Yuki 10
    Ikoma Rina 3
    Maeda Mizuki 1
    Muruyama Yuiri 1

The source: http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/teamB_3rdR.html What the intruders from Team 4 were doing I don't know. That was 2014/10/01

5. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    @gotbild
    Mitsuki and Yuiri came to perform for Nakky's B-Day show last year, it was discussed on the previous page of this thread.

6. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Last performance at the theater was really a mess regarding the streaming. The sound came about 5 sec after the video. I wasn't the only who was affected. I wonder if it was some error or if it was consciously.:(

I was a bit curious what would happen now when Yukirin made a guest appearance in her team. Normally Juri are subbing for her and I wonder what would happen, and it was exactly what I thought. Juri pushed away Airin who had to stay at home, and took her place. That's the difference of being pushed or not pushed.;)

7. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

That is Juri's original position tho

8. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    There was some changes yesterday. Among other changes Maachun wasn't there so Hirarii took her place. Hirarii was replaced by Yuami from Team K. Nothing to worry about but somebody who knows why? Btw, I like Nozawa's new hair style.

9. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Why Yuami was there? If there's not enough team members, they'll call upon members from other teams who know the position to fill in. T4's Ayaka was also in yesterday's perf. This happens all the time for all the teams. They needed someone to replace Hirari, and Yuami had her position in B3 when it was the KKS stage, so she was familar with the position + choreo.

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, there was a lot of members missing. Ikoma and Mio, but i really don't count them. Then Umetan, Ryoochan, Maachun, Sayaya, Juri, Mayuyu and Tanamin. Mostly push babes but why Tanamin was missing I don't understand, she could have replaced one missing member. But maybe she wasn't aviable.

Edit. @hinapyon I was also wondering why just she, or both, but you answered that.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  11. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    idk if this is the best place to ask this, but can anyone tell me what the girls chant before Shonichi?? thank you :3 I really would like to know~

12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    itsumo kansha, reisei ni, teinei ni, seikaku ni, minna no yume ga kanaimasu youni. AKB chi-mu B! / Always thankful. Calmly, carefully, and accurately, to make everybody’s dream come true. AKB Team B!
    You'll hear it a lot as it's also used during team huddles before concerts + recordings to motivate the girls. I thiiink Takamina came up with it after Ayunee graduated and she started leading Team A, but I'm not sure of that because it's also very associated with Team B? But maybe CinDy brought it over when Team B began, idk.

13. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thank you!~