Stage Team B "Pajama Drive" 2014/04/28~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai
    ^ I agree, I don't know why people are jumping on this "let's pick a new captain bandwagon". Mocchi is going to be a great captain, and anyone who knows her would never think otherwise. I mean, do you really think she's not going to care about the younger members?

Seriously, can we shelf the criticism and armchair management for a change, and simply enjoy the performance for what it is?

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  2. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

The team b shoinichi for me prove that i'm wrong
    I never thought that team b setlist can be sound so cool like this
    Since i'm still new fan that lazy to digging to watch oleh team b stage:^^;:
    The shuffle was still the best thing for me for team b have

The team b image that always be cute idol and the weakest in term of dancing & energy & good song ( this just my opinion only)
    But now the team b present member was seem energetic, beautiful & idolish at the same time
    Ryoka, saya, hirari and etc..
    The energy when they sing cute & cool song was on par
    Team b is my new favorite team
    Akichan energy in here seem positive
    Siichan..She will make great duo comedy with maachun
    As for owada nana it's still take time for to warm up to her

3. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't think people are jumping on the 'new captain bandwagon' as much as someone wants Puffin to be captain. I think people just think Mocchi isn't a team B-esque kind of member and doesn't fit with the team as much as team A or team K. Plus with her age, everyone knows she'll graduate in the next two years latest so they're just looking at future candidates within the team. No one's saying anything about how she won't be a great captain when she probably will be and should have enough time to raise a successor if needed to. Mocchi definitely cares a lot about the younger members and that's probably why she got chosen as captain in the first place. But I agree we should stop complaining about what we have and should just enjoy the performances.

From what I've been seeing on twitter, the 5th May team B theatre performance will be Mayu's seitansai. Definitely can't wait for that performance. ^^

4. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

It's a double show on the 5th with only the evening show being Mayu's seitansei.

5. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    My post about Mocchi was a comment of what souchan48 wrote, not a start of bringing Mocchi down. I like her and has always done but sometimes when I look at the Conti sketches and read what she writes on Twitter I've got a feeling that she's is a bit of an airhead. I may be wrong, I don't know her enough.

6. Akbclaire48

Akbclaire48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mayuyu's Seitansei is finally announced :blush:
    I hope this is final tho:chuffed:
    Lots of talk about the new captain and more lol but for me I just love it, somehow this way it makes it more exciting :^O^:

7. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    I have to say that I'm loving more and more to see Maachun in Team B, she's so funny (and add along Shiichan and we have a show of total comedy lol). And in an MC I heard the girls talking about a MayuMayu Temodemo? I wonder if when Ikoma-chan isn't present that would be the unit? I'm sure it would turn out good :)

8. Akbclaire48

Akbclaire48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^That would be interesting, i wanna see that unit also
    Mayumayu together its like ... Cant explain lol

9. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Guess it's a difference in opinion then because I love Kojiharu's voice and I never minded Tomochin's, but Ikoma's voice is just one of the least pleasant things I've ever heard, to be honest. I really don't like having to dislike anything about someone so much but I won't lie about my opinions. I honestly don't get how she does end up being that bad... But she is. When she had a solo song in a Nogizaka46 single, it was the one completely unlistenable track for me. And this time, it's such a shame because Mayuyu is a great singer. I totally get why they're in the unit together -- image-wise it makes perfect sense! But vocally... Ikoma really dragged it down for me. Mayuyu has such a nice powerful smooth voice, and Ikoma's voice is not only generic but just really awkward and weak. I'm not even sure why or how because she sounds perfectly fine simply talking. But I suppose that's how it is for some people, they speak a lot different than they sing sometimes.

Well anyway if you're okay with her voice and some other people are too, then great, that's another performance some people can enjoy. =) It's just not for me (and some others) apparently. =P

10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't like thinking about Mocchi's impending graduation :p It's inevitable, unless she pulls a Mariko and stays a couple more years….picking a new kami-oshi will be impossible.

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Monday - May 5th, 2014
    14.00 - Normal Performance
    18.00 - Watanabe Mayu Birthday Performance

Participating Members:
    Izuta Rina, Uchiyama Natsuki, Umeta Ayano, Oshima Ryoka, Oya Shizuka, Owada Nana, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawamoto Saya, Kuramochi Asuka, Takajo Aki, Takahashi Juri, Takeuchi Miyu, Hashimoto Hikari, Hirata Rina, Fukuoka Seina, & Watanabe Mayu

Members who previously have not appeared: Izuta Rina, Umeta Ayano, & Fukuoka Seina
    Members who will take leave of absence: Ikoma Rina & Tomonaga Mio

Another upcoming performances: 140509, 140513, 140521, 140530, 140531 (double performances)

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Having solo lines on a regular basis will force Ikoma to step up her game. I'm pretty sure someone will notice and push her to improve her voice. Being beside Mayu, who has become such a talented and valuable asset to the group, will be a good influence on her. So far doe, girl's got them moves.

Also, why are people speculating on Mocchi's graduation? I don't think she'd like to leave without leaving a lasting mark as captain of Team B. The teams seem to be shuffled about yearly now anyway, so I think it's too soon to think of a substitute.

13. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

It's because Gotbild suggested she was getting old and ready to graduate to give her Captaincy to Akicha.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It's the usual Gotbild's bias toward Akicha, nothing else.

15. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Two things:

one, I think it's to be expected that ikoma rina is going to be a... weaker stage performer than the other girls. nogizaka doesn't have regular stage performances so the opportunities to practice singing (especially live) are far fewer for them. with practice, I see her getting a lot better at harnessing what vocal ability she does have. let us not forget that mayuyu was an absolutely horrendous singer for a good period of time. not necessarily because she had a bad voice, but because she had no technique. ikomachan can do it!

two, I don't think puffin is really leadership material. I know this isn't the thread for it, but I can't get over the clusterfuck that was her transfer to JKT. in my opinion, that was an opportunity for her to step up and help lead the new group (even if she wasn't officially a captain) and I don't feel like it worked out that way at all. i know anything's possible with AKB, but I'd bet on them reinstating yukirin before they pick her.

16. apt

apt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Gotbild didn't specifically say Akicha Puffin should be captain after Mocchi graduates. They just said a new captain 'might' be found inside Watanabe prod. This includes Yukirin, who might become captain again, Oya, who might be promoted to captain, as well as Akicha Puffin.
    'Wishing' and 'believing' are two different words. Nobody is wishing for Mocchi to graduate...I hope.

I'm not defending Gotbild, but let's not twist each other's words and messages, or just assume things, it just creates pointless arguments and makes everyone feel sad.

Anyway...Junjou Shugi...can't get enough of it! Hillary and Yuki, stunning as always! Looking forward to more performances of these!

17. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

but that's like "having a feeling" that someone is an airhead even though they haven't even met the individual in person... then again I wouldn't know either cause I haven't met any of the girls in person

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  18. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @undine235. You are wrong. Akicha DID a lot of good work with JKT and helped them to develop. Unfortunately this fact has not reached public. She also very fast got a lot of friends in JKT who looked up to her. Why she leave to early you may ask AKS, JOT, Watanabe and maybe Akicha, but don't blame only her.

19. Akbclaire48

Akbclaire48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Today is kuromochi Team b sencond performance in the theater !!! So excited :))

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Friday - May 9th, 2014
    18.30 - Nozawa Rena Birthday Performance

Participating Members:
    Izuta Rina, Uchiyama Natsuki, Oshima Ryoka, Owada Nana, Ogasawara Mayu, Kawamoto Saya, Kuramochi Asuka, Takajo Aki, Takahashi Juri, Takeuchi Miyu, Nozawa Rena, Hashimoto Hikari, Hirata Rina, Fukuoka Seina, Yokoshima Aeri, & Watanabe Mayu

Members who did not appear in latest performance: Ogasawara Mayu, Nozawa Rena, & Yokoshima Aeri
    Members from latest performance who will take leave of absence: Umeta Ayano, Oya Shizuka, & Kashiwagi Yuki

Another upcoming performances: 140513, 140521, 140530, 140531 (double performances)