Stage Team H 2nd [Seishun Girls] (2014/04/23 - 2014/10/30)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I watch this stage too, I agree that it was better than the previous two, it's nice that they're getter better in it, LOD after LOD.
    The MC were particularry fun especially the Kouhai-Senpai iversion and the one about the wota Mixes!
    I love Chiichan in this one she was super cool in Blue Rose and so classy in Cinderella <3 A very solid performance for our beloved Kyappu!

On Harutan I partially agree with you, I love her super energetic way of performing, it's probably the main reason that make me like her that much! Basically she only have one gear (ubergenki) when she will learn to switch it according to the song, she will become perfect :)
    I think that another factor that influences the judgment on her Blue Rose is the age one... Haruppi, Chiichan and Natsu are 17-18 while Harutan is still 14 so she looks ofc a little out of place here.
    Anyway I'm glad that management trust her that much to give her Sasshi's under spot and I'm sure that her performance in Blue Rose and in general in the stage will improve.

I don't understand either why the let Mirun perform and left some actual H member benched, and it was sad to have yuriya and Ume without unit while she did n Ame no Doubotsuen... This seems weird to me

On a final note I don't like at all Miku in this stage, she gives me the impression that she is not enjoying what is doing and that's the worst thing that an idol can do IMO, also in Cindarella she seems so out of place.... I guess she will be better next time

2. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I watched 140509 too! For starters I enjoyed it a lot more than the shonichi, maybe because the MC was so good, or maybe because it was less awkward/better in general.

Nearly all the MC's were great, a few things:

- Haruppi was funny and ran off to the wrong side of the stage after her intro.
    - Jiina: "I practice my singing by myself in the bath and it sounds much better."
    Wakachan, irritated: "But in the hotel it's so annoying, she's so loud I can hear her everywhere."
    Naopon: "Yea, I hear her too"
    - Piichan about G+ comments: "It's always with the 'FIRST', BWAAH *Makes button-bashing imitation*" "All these single characters whizzing by."
    - Wakachan: "Makes me happy seeing decorated fans for me today."
    Wakachan, annoyed: "At other times I get excited when I see one with "Haruka" on it but then they turn it around and it's for Haruppi."
    - Yuriya: "Sharing a room with Chiizu is really good for me because then I have no trouble with getting up early and going to sleep on time."

In a later MC:
    - Akiyoshi: "For this MC we are going to switch around the senior & juniors"
    - Akiyoshi: "Good morning Matsuoka"
    Natsu: "Good morning"
    Akiyoshi: "Whats with the silent tone?" (like a stern teacher)
    *Natsu goes yankee*
    - Natsu: "Umemoto-san's dance is so good." *Chiizu gets embarrassed and needs support from Naopon*
    - Haruppi & Natsu: "Umemoto senpai so cute with her mini-twintail during the Osaka concert" *Chiizu dying*

So yeah good thinking on that idea lol, it was great fun.

The animal MC was the main thing I recall was Miku being a brat lol:
    Miku: "I always drink milk in the morning but I want to try smt diff."
    Mariri: "Well you can tr.."
    Miku: "But um I'm asking Rikopi."
    Even Akiyoshi wasn't spared.
    BnPVJjCCIAA3k7E.png
    With that said some more member specific things that stood out:

• Natsu was more funny than usual
    • Jiina's hair was good, I'm kinda so-so on her usual normal hair that hangs down. For me a ponytail like she had here suits her far better. Made KF more enjoyable as well, they looked more distict from eachother.
    • Naopon is really enjoyable to see dancing about, she always has good expressions and active dancing, even while in one of those animal onesies lol
    • Wakachan looked great in the songs after the units, she was in the center for a while and danced great. Usually I kinda see her being a bit awkward in dancing from time to time (probably because she's so tall & young) but now it was really great. Good signs for the future when she gets a lot more used to her height. (or so I hope)
    • I like Meru in Cinderella, it's probably just me but I like her voice in this song. May sound strange idk lol
    • The girl I enjoyed most in this performance was Haruppi, she was funny in MC and really good in the songs. Usually she's good but nothing I really actively enjoy (like in the shonichi), but today was one step above that in general.
    • On the KKS/Mirun thing, I have no clue honestly. We'll see how it pans out. As for the short term I'm happy that the 3rd gens have something to do besides backdancing 24/7 now that the Pajama Drive line-ups are still the same.
    Now two things where I agree with @Ryo
    • I've heard some stuff about Harutan in BR. When I was watching it she did stand out from the others, not in a good way but not in a way that she was bad either. More like the unit didn't balance out. In my view it wasn't because she looks too young. (That would be a different story with Eretan or Nako in it, let's not go to the Baby KKS MARIA lol). But rather that her dancing style or w/e, like @Ryo said, is too energetic compared to the other and doesn't really fit with the song. All the three others are 17-18 and danced in a powerful, but controlled & cool style while Harutan went HAM all the time. I think when they point it out to her and she works on it, she can fit in nicely and learn from this too. Adjusting your dancing to the song more.
    • Miku didn't leave a terribly good impression on me. Already during the intro's her face was basically -.- most of the time in the background. It looked like she was bored. Same with the dancing and expressions during the rest of the stage, also mostly bored and looking like she was not into it. Didn't see a whole lot of smiles coming from her (except when she was being a brat in the MC lol). So yeah, like @Ryo said I didn't really enjoy her here. Idk about Cinderella though, I didn't really notice her a lot there.
    All in all it was good! And no desire to skip anything (the shonichi almost had me in this lol)

The next 2 perf's will have Eretan as new member on the 16th and Mao on the 19th.
    I hope they give non-unit girls like Yuriya a unit once in a while too, it's a bit sad to only see the 50% of the time. Maybe false hope, as it is still Seishun girls after all, nothing we can do about that.

At least the girls are making the best of it, now I want to watch the next one.

3. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    Thanks for the translation @DeJure I was wondering what the Natsu/Akiyoshi interaction was about it was surely funny to watch. [hehe]

To me Miku did fine I think she's still the better/more enjoyable performer among NakoMiku.

Btw today's stage starts in 5minutes. It's gonna be Mashiro's shonichi.

Akiyoshi Yuka, Anai Chihiro, Inoue Yuriya, Ui Mashiro, Ueno Haruka, Okamoto Naoko, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Natsumi, Matsuoka Natsumi, Yabuki Nako, Yamada Marina, Wakatabe Haruka, Sakamoto Erena

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Akiyoshi Yuka, Anai Chihiro, Aramaki Misaki, Hokazono Hazuki, Inoue Yuriya, Kodama Haruka, Kojina Yui, Komada Hiroka, Okamoto Naoko, Ueno Haruka, Ui Mashiro, Umemoto Izumi, Wakatabe Haruka, Yamada Marina, Yamamoto Mao, Yamauchi Yuna

(Shonichi --> Today)
    Akiyoshi --> Okamoto
    Matsuoka --> Ui
    Okamoto --> Yamauchi
    Sakaguchi --> Hokazono
    Sashihara --> Ueno
    Tanaka N. --> Aramaki
    Tashima --> Inoue
    Yabuki --> Akiyoshi

An unusual stage today. Not only there were 3 KKS subbing, but some of the regular members were switched around as well. I think this was done to have both Naopon and Akiyoshi in the MC after Ame no Doubutsuen, so that these 2 could compensate for Rikopi's absence. Naopon did her best towards that. She is naturally genki, but today her genkiness was ramped up all the way to the top.

Today was also the first time that Mashiro was in Blue Rose, in Natsu's position. Also the first performance of Hazuki and Yuna in this stage.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oooooh, I'd really like to see this one. I like it when they change things up a bit.

6. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
  7. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

A friend of mine from Tumblr uploaded the Kinjirareta Futari unit from the 5/30 performance, I posted it to both Jiina and Yuriya's thread if anyone wants to see it. I recommend it, anyway!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I uploaded part of the MC of the 140530 stage. The girls doing the "unlucky!" pose that Jiina started (I don't know if she invented it or if it's from some comedian).

9. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    ^
    What's the short gag/pose about? I watched the LOD but I didn't get what's all about. :XD:
    It was fun how Chiizu was the only one (again) who got so embarassed by during that short pose. :chuffed:
    Yuna's was pretty cool though she seems to have potential MC-wise, looking forward when she gets her first Odekake appearance.

10. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    The topic of the MC was to tell an episode where you were unlucky, so Jiina did that "unlucky" pose and the others went along.

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Naopon + Yuriya 1st time in Blue Rose

As expected Naopon's perfect for Blue Rose. IDK who chose Harutan as under for that unit while Naopon is stuck with Ame no Doubutsuen. :fp:
    (Same goes for Wakachan who did great in Blue Rose before, kinda wasted in a multi-member unit~~)

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Naopon aced it!:awesome: Now give her some solo parts in it.;)

Someone, PLEASE take Yuriya out of this unit. PLEASE! Not that she was terrible. Not at all. Though, she did flub the last part of the dance.[hehe] No, she be too young still to be playing at looking that good.:fear:

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Yay finally Naopon in Blue Rose!!!!!! \o/

Now I only need Natsu/Naopon/Chiizu/Chihiro doing Blue Rose and it will all be perfect

14. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Yuriya looked more mature, but she was too cute to this unit.
    I really want a Naopon-Haruppi-Sasshi-Piichan Blue Rose. I think it'll be great!

15. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Blue Rose with Naopon, Chiizu, Rikopi and Yuriya in 720p, from July 8th stage.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    OK. Someone call the cops on Rikopi. She just slayed so much! :shocku: Honorable mention: Noapon's high kick.:approve:

17. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Btw I have 17-20something of July stages all listed somewhere.

Didn't watch any Seishun Girls recently, did Rikopi performed Blue Rose recently?
    It's not that I think that she isn't good or something, but this is the only unit I really enjoy with her.

18. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    ↑ Her last time in Blue Rose was in her seitansai (140726). After the 20th she also did it in the 21st twice.

19. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Sashihara Rino will perform tonight. Anyone remember her unit song? I think it's blue rose ;-)

■出演メンバー
    『秋吉優花・穴井千尋・上野遥・梅本泉・岡本尚子・神志那結衣・兒玉遥・駒田京伽・坂口理子・指原莉乃・田島芽瑠・田中菜津美・田中美久・松岡菜摘・矢吹奈子・若田部遥』

akiyoshi yuka / anai chihiro / ueno haruka / umemoto izumi / okamoto naoko / kojina yui / kodama haruka / komada hiroka / sakaguchi riko / sashihara rino / tashima meru / tanaka matsui / tanaka miku / matsuoka natsumi / yabuki nako / wakatabe haruka

20. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless