Stage Team H 2nd [Seishun Girls] (2014/04/23 - 2014/10/30)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by DeJure, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Ugh not a new waiting stage please ....I hate short versions of songs

Can't they just perform himawari-gumi 2nd stage? Pretty please

2. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I loved H's Seishun Girls, it made me watch this stage entirely for the first time and I discovered some nice songs (Beach Sandal !), but another stage is always welcome.

If a new stage isn't an option, I've got nothing against a waiting stage. Out of the past ones from every groups, some were wonderful and some were quite :fp: ... If it is a revival, then Himawari-gumi 2, or maybe Mokugekisha ? I have a feeling the second one could fit Team H (and Sasshi could do Itoshisa no Accel :hehe:).

3. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

O this is surpising...... they hadn't announced anything about this beforehand ?

Hopefully they will get a better stage, with better units. I would prefer a revival over a waiting stage but some of the waiting stages weren't so bad at all. Who would pick the songs though?

4. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    It's odd they just ended the stage so suddenly... I'm kind of hoping they'll get an original stage (although i know it won't happen orz)

5. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Around July Aki-p said that the Team H stage is around 30% done during ANN.

6. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

Seishun girl stage has summer feeling, beside they need to pump up to more complex stage, so I wasn't surprised they changed it. I would prefer A4th though, it has lot of good songs, and I could see nakomiku hip dancing in darui kanji :^^;:.
    Or they will choose the dark horse A3rd coz sasshi and rikopi's g+ mentioned it in these past months, hope not.

7. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

A4th wouldn't be bad. It would definitely take Sasshi back to her kennkyusei days. Any endorsement for B4th from me would seem absolutely biased.
    <---------------------es
    Not sure if it is the "Seisun Girl" stage, but TeamH does feel a little bit like TeamK especially with Haruppi and Meru at its helm. So maybe another TeamK stage?

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Ori Team K also had a pair of lolis (erepyon and oku manami).

With regard to Team K stages, I don't think K4 is being done by anyone else atm and that's a phenomenal stage. I'd be quite happy for Haruppi to centre Gomen no Jewel, Meru on Hatsukoi Dorobou and Return Match seems well suited for the physicality of Wakatabe and well 16nin seems made for Rikopi, Natsumikan and Akiyoshi to troll the other members :lol:

Of course Sasshi would probably claim OshiMeshi and victimize one of nakomiku :yikes:

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Give em B4, just to complete the trinity of Team B rivivals by HKT.[hehe]:rofl:

In all seriousness, A "waiting" or original stage would be the only two options that won't have me flipping tables:glare:

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

I think in K4, Sasshi'd do 16nin no shimai uta, like Yuko did during the revival, and Rikopi would be in OshiMeshi. NakoMiku in Hatsukoi.

I think A6 would be cool.
    with NakoMiku doing Enjou Rousen, Haruppi in Itoshisa, Sasshi in Saboten, Meru in Ude.

B4: Haruppi for KUCHI!
    I think A4 is a stylish stage, but I think it suited ori-Team H, not the current one.
    A3, I like, but the unit distribution is ????????.

11. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  12. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

but there are so many songs in that we hear at every 48group concert, including performances by HKT units :(
    also, in the announcement it said that the new stage will be an opportunity for the team to grow. perhaps that hints that it might be a more mature stage or something?

13. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    ^^ it's okay for me. in concert that songs not performed full.

my feeling new stage is Hakata Legend II :(

14. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Couple days ago Sasshi was actually asked about those exact stages. When it comes to A6th she said that only those original member can bring the stage to its fullest. Some of the lyrics to the songs in K4th needs to be rewritten.

15. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    On the omake of the last performance, Haruppi said that they had to take the video a second time because she accidently mentioned the name of the new stage. If it's just a waiting stage, the name wouldn't be a problem, so I strongly think it will be a revival stage: SDN first stage, anyone?

16. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^ Good point, I hope you're right

I don't think A6 would suit this team H very well.

The thing about Himawari 2nd stage is that everyone will have decent lines in the team songs and units.

A waiting stage would be so lazy... Short versions of song and I bet they'll just reuse old hkt outfits

17. moonlit

moonlit Member

^I think Himawari 2nd would have made sense to have been done instead of Hakata Legend.
    You know, "We won't let our dreams die" shtick.
    For ori HKT, who had been neglected by the management during first year, for Sasshi because of scandal, for Rabutan at her back then declining popularity.
    Right now? Not so much.
    Maybe they'll do Boku no Taiyo? Fairly well balanced too.
    or Aitakatta :'D is anyone performing that old thing right now? :'D /just trolling/

18. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I really don't think it would be appropriate. :^^;: Hearing NakoMiku singing things like "come on top of me" would be terrible.

I must be a minority here, but I'd rather get a waiting stage quite frankly, seeing the same old stages performed again and again is getting boring. Or maybe they could do KII3? That would be nice and kinda new.

19. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^ No one has revived Himawari 2nd ever I think

20. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Himawari 1st would be great too. I really liked that stage.
    But please no A2nd or A3rd, those are terrible, imho.