Stage Team H 3rd [Saishuu Bell ga naru] (2014/11/9 - 2016/03/31)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by fanservice, Nov 9, 2014.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

I wonder if I got any of that wrong since it's been a while, but this is what I remember reading XD

Does anyone have a cut video of Jiina in oshimeshi?

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ courtesy of @cubozoa

Someone forgot her lines. lol.

3. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Jiina was so cute at first nothing and then "Ponkotsu Captain!"

She should've been the seme though;) I'd love to see her go tough on Chihiron.

4. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't think they really work as a couple. Natsu and Chihiro should switch positions and it would be perfect.

5. moonlit

moonlit Member

tbh while I think the singing&performing so far was great, but for me the line delivery I've seen so far was somewhat underwhelming.
    SasshixNatsu because of the giggling, NatsuxChiichan seemed somewhat awkward, this one actually is my favorite so far.

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    i felt like Jiina x Chiichan had the least amount of chemistry. Jiina was probably very nervous and looked more concerned with doing her own lines as well as possible than with her partner or the narrative of the song.

Sasshi x Natsu had no chemistry but Sasshi is pretty good when it comes to these things so it somehow worked to a certain extent. ChiiNatsu works fine but the dialogues are weird and awkward (apart from the first one)

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    In all honesty, Jiina's singing was so good. I like the vibrato that I can't help but feel lacking when I watch Natsu lol. At least Chihiro looks a little bit more seme than usual with Jiina (Natsu's too seme except for the first performance with Chihiro lol).

8. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I've just finished watching a performance of H's Saishuu Bell ga Naru. It was awesome ! Well, it's a really good stage to start with, but the girls did a really good job ! And I love the new outfits, especially those for Mammoth and OshiMeshi. It also got me interested in two girls, Ui Mashiro and Umemoto Izumi. I remembered Chiizu from the Party ga Hajimaru yo Kouen, as «the girl whose hair keep on hidding her face», but I actually came to love that. And the contrast between her image and behavior is so cute. About Mashiro, I do not remember having her seen her in the past. I first noticed her hair actually (always a hair story...), they are so lovely ! Because I don't know her at all, it's really just her image that I like for now. Well, now I have two more reasons to watch H's stages, the first one being Yuriya. Talking about her, she rocked Return Match ! *even though I kind of wanted her in OshiMeshi*. Now I really wonder, what is Yuriya popularity like ? Unless I am mistaking (I might, I am no expert of HKT), she was benched for both Seishun Girls and Saishuu Bell's Shonichi, right ? With her looks and persona, I really thought she would be one of the more popular, but it seems she is quite left behind...

9. moonlit

moonlit Member

^the members for shonichi were selected based on their performance skill. Tanaka Miku is popular but didn't perform on shonichi either.
    Mashito btw, stood out a lot. I think some one mentioned in this thread that the only non senbatsu member to make it to Pajama Drive shonichi was Mashiro too. Says a lot about how good she is.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Mashiro has got damn good talent. Unfortunately she also had a bit of a confidence problem early on. Seem to be doing much better in that regard, and it shows in her awesome performances. Nice to see some taking notice of her. Shows it is working out for her.:)

11. Shinkansen

Shinkansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uekinao
    At first its a beautiful perfomance. Jiina looks pretty, Chiichan looks cute/mature. Vibrato and sweet voice......
    But after Jiina looks confused and scream PONKOTSU CAPTAIN + Captain surprised comment and cut her "ii ko ne" line
    Hilarious!

12. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    That's nice to know! I'm glad that more people seemed to notice Mashiro because of the shonichi. I've been paying attention to her for some time and I really like her performances. And Ume is my oshimen so I'm a little partial to her. :D But check out her thread if you want to learn some more about her!

13. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Rikoppi and Jiina performed OshiMeshi during the evening show on december 14th.
    Jiina calling Rikoppi "Onee-chama"...

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I thought Rikopi was really good in OshiMeshi, probably the most natural at it of the HKT members, she even sounded like Meetan in the talk parts. Jinna on the other hand wasn't so good but I'm sure she'll get more practice at it.

15. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Can anyone post the lineups for the most recent performance?

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Copy-pasted from a certain site:

HKT48 150115 H3 LOD 1830
    Cast members:
    Akiyoshi Yuka, Anai Chihiro, Inoue Yuriya, Ui Mashiro, Ueno Haruka, Umemoto Izumi, Okamoto Naoko, Kojina Yui, Kodama Haruka, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Yabuki Nako, Yamada Marina, Wakatabe Haruka.

Back dancers: Kurihara Sae, Sakamoto Erena, Hokazono Hazuki, Yamashita Emili.

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Thanks, but I meant like for the unit songs specifically. My fault, sorry for not being more specific!

18. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    These were the units on 150115:

Return Match
    Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Ueno Haruka, Wakatabe Haruka

Hatsukoi Dorobou
    Inoue Yuriya, Tanaka Miku, Tashima Meru

Gomen ne, Jewel
    Kodama Haruka, Okamoto Naoko, Ui Mashiro, Umemoto Izumi
    Back Dancers: Hokazono Hazuki, Kurihara Sae, Sakamoto Erena, Yamashita Emily

Oshibe to Meshibe
    Anai Chihiro, Kojina Yui

20nin Shimai no Uta
    Akiyoshi Yuka, Yabuki Nako, Yamada Marina

19. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Thank you! I was wondering if Wakatabe Haruka was who I thought she was because I really liked her in Return Match but I kept mixing her up with Jiina and Mashiro...

20. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    150212 units:

Return Match -> Matsuoka, Ueno, Ui, Okamoto.
    Hatsukoi Dorobou -> Tashima, Yamada, Tanaka M.
    Gomen ne Jewel -> Kojina, Inoue, Yamamoto, Akiyoshi.
    Oshibe to Meshibe -> Komada, Matsuoka
    20nin Shimai no Uta -> Yabuki, Tanaka N., Akiyoshi.

Hatsukoi and 20nin had usual line ups but the other 3 had interesting changes.