Stage Team H 3rd [Saishuu Bell ga naru] (2014/11/9 - 2016/03/31)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by fanservice, Nov 9, 2014.

1. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

just because they did it before doesn't mean that it is ok or justified.

2. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

I finished watching the shonichi yesterday and was overall really impressed by the performance. K4 has always been one of the standout set lists to me, and H pretty much killed it.

While I'd had much preferred Sasshi to get 20nin Shimai or Gomen ne Jewel, her unit wasn't as awkward to watch as some people made it out to be, I guess. The last kiss part was hilarious to say the least XD

I'm pretty surprised that senbatsu members don't get a free pass to the shonichi stage (miku) but well, sometimes the non senbatsu are the better performers.

Also, the 2 girls whose mics were not working during Sasae.. That was awkward and sad lol

3. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    They said that the shonichi members are hand selected by capt n vice and the theater manager based on their singing and dancing skills, but miku's overall performing skills are better than nako IMO so why she isn't part if the shonichi???

4. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    My guess would be that she wasn't as good as nako during lessons? We weren't there so we don't really know.

I do think Miku overall is a better performer but only when she's into it. She does tend to look disinterested in half her performances which could be a reason she didn't make the shonichi line up.

It's great that they told us what they're decision was based on though.

5. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Unfortunately the 141114 show wasn't as good as shonichi...

Great to see Yuriya, Mariri, Miku and of course Wakachan making their H3 "debut".

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Haruppi back in the top spot in her team. Flipping WIN!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
    Team H once agian performing Kaiyuugyo no Capacity and Shamu Neko? HELL YES!:omg: And FULL versions this time around? FU** YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:omfg:

Haruppi getting stuck with Gomen ne Jewel? :poop: on that notion. Was not to big on the song when K performed it or when B performed it in their Waiting stage

Yeah, I only just watched the shonichi last night/this morning. And I still have not seen H2 Senshuuraku. :fp:

8. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ lol in case you hasn't realized yet, Haruppi got stucked in Gomen ne Jewel because she got Yuuko's position and that unit was where Yuuko was in, along with Yuka, Sae and Mocchi in the original unit. I always feel that it was kinda waste of talent with that lineup getting such shitty song (no kidding!) haha,

My impression on the 2nd show.... I didn't pay attention to the performances except for Oshibe Meshibe. I feel sorry but not really.

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Oh, I am well aware of Haruppi's position in Yuko's spot. I do tend to read threads form the beginning before I post in them.:cool: Does not change the fact I don't like that song for my Oshimen. Full disclosure, did not like Yuko in that song, or Milky for that matter. Harukyan flipping rocked it though.:awesome:

Not a terrible song, just not good enough(?) for Haruppi (or Yuko and Milky).^^

*Edited because apparently I had forgotten how to write english words.:fp:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Gomenne Jewel is the most ironic song for me, having my eternal Top 2 Yuka and Yuuko on the same unit but the song is just so-so and I'm like UGH WHY.

Oh well. At least, Chihiro isn't in that unit. So great that she got to be in OshiMeshi even just as under for Sasshi, who's almost never there either way so Chihiro will be in that unit for almost every show.

Now I'm curious who's to be Natsu's under in oshimeshi when she's away lol.

11. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    From Piichan's birthday show 141123

Return Match

Oshimeshi

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Your position in group songs doesnt determine your position in unit songs / what unit song you will get.
    Miyawaki got Kashiwagi's position in B5th / KIV1st but her unit song is Candy (Kasai's position)
    Kodama got Kasai's position in K2nd /H2nd yet she got Akimoto Sayaka's position in Blue rose.
    Sashihara got Umeda Ayaka's position in group song (H3rd / K4th), but she got OshiMeshi, not Return Match

14. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I think Haruppi in Gomen ne Jewel makes sense considering she doesn't really fit in the other units. Maybe Sayaka position in Return Match but that's it.

141127 performance was pretty good by the way. Eretan did really well.

15. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    12/5 lineup -> http://t.co/83EIT4v5jK

no natsu in the lineup, who's chihiro pair in oshimeshi ? wakachan ?

16. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Somehow I want Chiizu to be Natsu's under for that unit :hehe:

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I think Chiizu makes sense... they have this little thing going on don't they? But then she's really good in Gomen ne Jewel.. I don't really see anyone else that would make sense with Chihiro.

Maybe they'll try a completely different couple when Natsu is absent

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    @sakurazaki I know, though those who get center position usually don't get moved to other position haha.

I have been wondering about the pair for OshiMeshi since before haha. Chiizu would be interesting choice but I doubt that could even happen LOL. I think those who are in Gomen ne Jewel are unlikely to be in OshiMeshi but who knows.

19. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Considering Haruppi isn't in the line up, the chance is big she will be yuko position in gomen ne jewell. Jiina seems unlikely since she's in the unit prior to oshimeshi.

Return Match:
    Rikopi, Chiichan/Harutan, Mashiro/Wakachan, Piichan/Yuriya

Hatsukoi Dorobou:
    Meru, Mao/Yuriya, Miku/Harutan

Gomen ne Jewel:
    Piichan, Jiina, Naopon, Chiizu

Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou:
    Chiichan, ? (mashiro)

16nin Shimai no Uta:
    Nako / Maopani, Marina, Yukachan

Italic are the ones I think are most likely to happen. So considering there are no kenyuusei and everbody does one unit it seems most logical to have either Wakachan or Mashiron to do Oshimeshi. Piichan would require one of wakachan or mashiro to be yuko position in gomen ne jewel.

I think nako, chiichan and piichan have had double positions in the units so far.

11/27 oshimeshi

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    My hunch is saying that it will be Ui (better height, inline with Chihiro's compared to Wakaharu haha).

And finally watched the oshimeshi!!

The dialogue this time is closely similar to the original version (a.k.a. studio recording one) albeit the part after 2nd "aishiteru?" with Chihiro asking Natsu who she likes more between Chihiro and Sasshi, then Natsu's vague answer lol "You already knew though..." Damn tsundere Natsu. 8D;

This is the second time Chihiro could barely say "ii ko ne" haha. Natsu needs to be more efficient with the distance!! XD

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014