Stage Team H 3rd [Saishuu Bell ga naru] (2014/11/9 - 2016/03/31)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by fanservice, Nov 9, 2014.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  2. moonlit

moonlit Member

@fatrain Thank you! (it's too late here, so I can't watch it until tomorrow...today evening)

3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Just finished to watch it. Amazing. Since I don't follow AKB I did never see this stage before, but it is really great. I liked the songs, costumes, the way everybody seemed confident. I think I liked this as much B5. B3 still my favorite though.

4. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    My favorite stage.

I was wary about watching it, because is a difficult setlist and as mentioned, the stage I like the most.

I'm a new followed of HKT, and wasn't sure they could make it work (I trust Sasshi though) and...

it was great! I'm glad to see them with such an energetic and intense performance.

The lineups were really great, the new costumes too! And I can say that I noticed members that I didn't know/cared about <3

And is Haruppi officially back as Team H's center? She is really glowing <3

5. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

The members for this stage was chosen by Anai and Matsuoka. Sasshi doesn't have much say at all because she does not perform at the theater often other than choosing the stage itself.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  6. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I'm excited to see who's gonna be sasshi's more or less permanent under for oshibe to meshibe.

Can't wait to watch this tomorrow :D

7. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    oh wow this is my favourite stage too, and to be done by team H is pretty rad! can't wait to see. it would've been funny if Nako got Return March or oshibetomeshibeto just because those songs are so unlike her.

8. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I just translate the lyric of 20nin Shimai no Uta (20人姉妹の歌), I find it a bit funny and provide a bit info of Team H members.

1. 1st daughter Sasshi, was former champion, living replies on previous glory.
    2. 2nd daughter Rikopi, is sexy role orientation, but unable to get any gravure assignment.
    3. 3rd daughter Mariri, obvious a grow-up though, enjoys her life with lolita face and cosplay.
    4. 4th daughter Chihiron, is a useless, pretends Guitar which she doesn't know, is her special skill.
    5. 5th daughter Naopon, addicts thigh, haha gasp harasses member everyday.
    6. 6th daughter Natsuchan, gets angry easily and cry a lot, really emotional.
    7. 7th daughter Maochan, is a draft member, future star actually is a reckless hothead.
    8. 8th daughter Haruppi, Happy everyday, but can not pronouns sa shi su se so.
    9. 9th daughter Piichan, from Miyazaki city, left her home struggling.
    10. 10th daughter Chiizu, a handsome boy role orientation, actually girl inside andreally love Strawberry.
    11. 11th daughter Jiina, superb beauty, really love her mirror reflection.
    12. 12th daughter Wakachan, the goddess of victory, really lost in her role.
    13. 13th daughter Yuriya Inoue Yuriya (井上由莉耶), cat lover, her frozen look makes everybody addictive.
    14. 14th daughter Harutan, all in pink, her opponent will be Mr. PAPER (a Japanese comedian all in pink color).
    15. 15th daughter Meruchan, still a kid, her strong heart and bright character is no. 1.
    16. 16th daughter Mashiro, love dancing, her skillful dancing skill really attractive.
    17. 17th daughter Natsumikan, good at speech skill, let's buy her handshake ticket.
    18. 18th daughter Yukachan, lolita originator, now she has became ONIGIRI role completely.
    19. 19th daughter Nakochan, innocent, we are gonna overwhelm Monstrous Army~
    20. 20th daughter Mikurin, professional idol, using her low angle look to hook everybody.
    Original sources: http://akb48-omg.blogspot.com/2014/11/funny-lyrics-of-20nin-shimai-no-uta-20.html

• Like Like x 1
  9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't think there is such a thing as an official center. Haruppi has a very good position though., no doubt.

This was a pretty great perfomance. Everything about it was spot on.

Natsu, Chihiro, the dance teacher and the stage director deciding the line-up together makes perfect sense to me. More important, it resulted in an amazing team H performance. I've never seen any HKT line-up perform with this intensity and precision throughout an entire stage performance.

It's very unfortunate for Wakachan, Yuriya, Mikurin and Mariri though.

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

There is a good thing about the units tho, everyone has solo lines! The units are as well balances as say in the Himawarigumi stages.

11. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
  12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    ^ I don't think return match has an obvious centre. I suppose she sings the first few lines but she isn't more or less in the centre as the other girls

13. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    is Return Match the real English translation? I think I read "march" a long time ago and I always assumed that's what it was. I guess the lyrics would reveal what it's supposed to be.

14. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I'm so happy Team H got this stage. This team has some great dancers and now finally they have an opportunity to show their skills. Also every performing member will be in a real unit now with more visibility for themselves. No more sitting out or doing a unit with 7 other members. :) Looking forward to the second performance and to seeing where Mariri, Wakaharu, Yuriya and Miku will be. Also Sae will be performing, so we'll see if the KKS will do units or if they'll restrict the units to team members as before.

And they even got new costumes for this! Does it mean Team H will be doing this stage for a long time?

I think if they meant "march" the original title would use マーチ instead of マッチ.

15. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    It's so weird seeing Mashiro getting a unit and Mikurin not getting one.
    That Sasshi-Natsu OshiMeshi is gold. :hehe:

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

@NakoChan I don't know about you, but I don't know anything about this Mashiro person, but, hell, I can't tear my eyes away from her during this performance.
    I was like, who is this girl who dances so well and has great expressions? And then during first MC "Ui Mashiro"... who? lol XD
    She literary rocks it. So, yes, she belongs into shonichi imo.
    Miku might be strange, but I sincerely doubt it is Mashiro who's "taking her position"., if there is such a thing. I'm happy the girl got into shonichi.
    Also, I'd say Return Match has 2 centers like... say... GLASS no I love you. Or did you want Chiichan to wear the guy costume instead of looking sexy in her pink dress? ;D

Also, I do not think they'd put anyone below 16 in OshiMeshi. That'd be kind of ... creepy.

17. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

Mashiro was always one of those members that I kinda wanted to know more about, but there just isn't too too much to see of her. one thing I know is that all the members praise her dancing, so her making Shonichi kind of confirms that further. and I was the exact same during Return Match. I think the costume fit her so well and her dance was just perfect. that performance was definitely worthy of a starter position.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Aigasa Moe performed it when she was 15 but I guess it could be argued that Aigasa has always been mature for her years.

As for who is Sasshi's under....while Yuriya seems to have inherited Meetan's cheekbones she might not have the maturity for the part. Mariri is 19 but she's pretty short and it would seem kind of weird for the "victim" to be taller than the aggressor. I'd imagine Wakatabe will probably be Haruppi's under.

Speaking of Haruppi, it's nice to see her back as Team H's centre.

Overall I think the whole staff did a good job too, the lighting was great, the choreography made good use of the stage risers and the revolving stage, it was really a top notch performance overall.

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Oku Manami performed in OshiMeshi when she was thirteen... Just sayin.

20. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't really watch stage performance that much, so which one is their new costume? I know Akiyoshi/Natsumikan/Nako unit get a new costumes.