Stage Team KII 7th Stage [Jikan ga nai] 22/12/11 ~

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Sep 25, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Documentary, episode 2

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    If the new original stages keep being so good, they might just surpass my old stage favorites.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    CD Album Trailer Movie:

• Like Like x 1
  4. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Documentary 3

7. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    After listening to the full KII album, I think they did surpass many old stages :XD:

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched this stage and I LOVE IT!!! :cute:

I actually don't know too much about Team KII, although I did know some members (more than I thought), I had no idea what kind of image they have overall... For some reason, I was thinking that they would be cool (maybe I thought it was like AKB's Team K), but it's not really that, there are actually quite a lot of cute/pretty members in the team! I think Nakano Airi even mentioned it during the intro MC where she said that the team has a lot of cute faces so she worked hard to be cuter. The team also has kind of a mature style. I like their image!

About the songs; already at the very beginning, the two first songs "Igyo no Dance" and "Jikan ga Nai" really got my attention, the girls look so classy with the all-black outfits and their hats, and they were so in sync! it was so nice to see. The songs are really great too! then they changed to more idol songs/outfits, these looked great as well! For the units, I really liked "Precious". At first, when the song started, it sounded a bit loud, but actually it was a great performance where the members did really well, they performed with so much confidence! I thought "Sora no Aosa ni Riyuu (Wake) wa Nai" was good too, with Aoki Rika and Mizuno Airi. Since this is a duet, I thought they would do a ballad but it wasn't the case. I like the song! and they sounded so good. The other units were good too, the chorus in "Hitomi no Naka ni Apple" kinda got stuck in my head lol.

I could comment on every other song but honestly they were all good! I have to talk about "Heartbreakers" though, this song had a really... unique theme o_o They're supposed to be scary dolls or something. They pulled it off so well! with the very long skirts, we couldn't see their feet and it really looked like they were sliding rather than walking. I think they talked about that during MC. it's not just for this song but they actually performed so well for every type of song, it shows that they worked really hard for this.

I also want to say that I loved all the outfits that they had. and it was touching how they cried a lot during the final song ;_;

The center for the stage is generally Egochan and she did such a good job! Some other members were sometimes at the center, like Rukatin (Kitano Ruka) who is my favorite member from Team KII. I also like Nakano Airi and Ito Miki, also Aoki Rika and Okamoto Ayaka (who I discovered with this stage actually). I found Aoki Shiori quite funny too lol. Generally, this team has a lot of interesting members and I want to get to know them better!

I saw that they performed the stage again at the end of December and I think I'm going to watch it. I just love this stage <3

So... I'm now a Team KII fan [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I'm certain Heartbreakers is referencing Beryozka, a famous Russian dance troupe. The small step dance to make it look like theiy're floating across the stage, together with the long red skirts.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ohh that's interesting, I didn't know. I just took a look at the video and wow it's impressive o_o it really looks like they're floating lol. I'm not sure who had the idea to include this in the Team KII stage but it's a good idea, even though it's unusual for idols. and considering the fact that they're idols, they did it so well imo, it was captivating. The song is good too!

• Like Like x 1
  12. tiamat

tiamat Kenkyuusei

Those are my favorit members (+ Yuki and Ego), what great taste! You should become a k2 oshi, the frog girl would approve

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

haha Thanks ^^ I like Ego and Yuki too! Everyone in this team did really well and they all seem nice. I've known Egochan for years and I never knew that she can perform like that o_o; She's great as the center! and I already have their other performance from the end of December, I will watch it one of these days! ;D I will end up learning about all of them like that lol.

:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the documentary about this stage! The episodes were shared here earlier but I'll link them for anyone who wants to see them: ep01 / ep02 / ep03

I said it before but I really love this stage a lot, and it made me want to support the girls, so I was excited to watch this documentary and it was very interesting. it shows everything from the moment the stage was announced during the concert, and all the preparations. They met with Night Tempo (the song producer) right after the concert, I think he told them something about how he wants them to be a "global" SKE? and that's why he gave them "fashionable" songs. I'm not sure of this (I really wish it was subbed >.<). well I think the type of songs that he made for them can definitely become popular with international fans... I'm glad he gave them good songs ;w;

We also see them practicing their dancing with CRE8BOY, who also worked with Team S on some choreographies. but this time there isn't Anna. well, I don't think it's a bad thing though, both teams (and their stages) give very different feelings so maybe it's better to work with different teachers. and since I know the final result for Team KII is amazing, I know they didn't lack anything in the training lol. in episode 1, they also talk about how this team has a lot of members from different generations and that it created some kind of gap between them... at some point, they all gathered, and Mizuno Airi said her feelings and cried, then a lot of other members gave their thoughts. Sadly I didn't understand much, but I know they talked about their love for the team etc. I think working on this stage together will definitely make them closer, and seeing how they all performed so well with the same energy, they definitely have a great chemistry as a team!

For episode 2, they talked about a live stream that the team did some time before the shonichi, and apparently things didn't go well during the live stream? I never watched it so I don't know, but they gathered in the practice room and they were told by CRE8BOY that they seemed unprepared, so they reflected on the situation, and Egochan cried too ;_; After that, they had the public practice, I think this was a cool idea. I was glad to see that a lot of people were there to see them and the girls did so well *-*

The last episode is about the two performances they did before shonichi and the shonichi. During their practice at the theater, there was a problem that made them stop their rehearsal, Iriuchijima Sayaka's shoe was stuck in the stage in between the platforms when they went up o_o I think she probably fell (we couldn't see well) so they stopped. and she cried after T_T and the other members comforted her ;w; but she was too scared to perform again on stage that day. Thankfully she didn't get injured and she managed to perform in the end.

It was really nice to see how so many other members attended the performances (either the shonichi, or the performances they had before shonichi), members of Team S, Team E, and graduated members like Minarun, Kaotan, and Churi especially, who was there many times (including at the announcement of the stage). She really loves Team KII ;_;

All this to say that this made me love this team even more! and I noticed recently, they have exactly 16 members. which means they need all members of the team to be available if they want to perform the stage... I hope they can manage to have regular performances. So far they had the shonichi, and 2 more performances (that I will watch too!). I also hope they won't have any graduation for a long time, especially after all the work to prepare this stage and how good the stage is, I want them to stay with these 16 girls for a long time, and perform this stage with these 16 members regularly. <3

• Like Like x 4
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched the 2nd performance of this stage from 28th December (221228 KII7 LOD 1830) and it was amazing! I have a lot of opinions again [hehe]

So this time, unlike the first time, I actually know the members of the team a little better (I barely knew anyone when I saw the shonichi XD). I also watched a KKS stage before, where I could see members like Miki, Rika and Mio better and it made me love them all even more. So it was exciting to watch this stage! and for the songs, I listened to the 4 Night Tempo songs many times in the past weeks (with this video), but I didn't get to hear the other songs again until now.

The first part of the stage with "Igyo no Dance" and "Jikan ga Nai" is still my favorite part. I feel like this time, we could see the faces of the members much better than in the shonichi. it was a flawless performance again! Then after, the 4th song "Kimi wa Mirai ni Tamesarete Iru", this song is SO good! So refreshing, I love it so much! it's one of my most favorites now. For the intro MC, each one of them said a kanji to represent 2022 as a year, something like this. One part around the end was cut from the MC, it was during Mizuno Airi's talk, seems like this happens to her other times too, she definitely seems like someone who freely speaks her mind XD

For the unit parts, I started to like Egochan's unit (the legs unit lol) "Tenshou Shite mo Suki Deshita", it's a nice and cute song and I like the outfits! "Go for the Dream!!" isn't my favorite type of song but it's good, and most importantly, it has Miki and Rukatin, my girls <3 They look so good! and Yuki too of course, she's so cool. "Hitomi no Naka ni Apple" is still very catchy. "Precious" is still the most powerful unit. Honestly the girls in this unit are doing so great, love their confidence *-* Lastly, "Sora no Aosa ni Riyuu (Wake) wa Nai" was great again! Btw, I really love the dance breaks during "Go for the Dream!!" and "Precious". I didn't really notice that the first time but I did this time. it was so cool! (also Miki is an awesome dancer)

The MC after the units was with Miki, Miharun and Ena. it's different members than for the shonichi. I guess, they will switch the members who do this MC at every stage (this is different than how AKB does it where it's always the same members doing the MC after the units). Btw they talked about the things that they want to do (like Miki wants to climb Mount Fuji).

The next songs after were great, with one of my favs "Heartbreakers". They were so tired after this part, and out of breath during the next MC lol. They really perform with 100% energy.

The last song before encore, "We Don't Have A Time!!", is so nice and sweet ;__; it's relaxing. I love their little interactions during the song <3

The 3 encore songs are all so good, I don't know which one to praise lol I just love all 3 of them so much! They're all happy songs and it goes perfectly with their colorful outfits. Actually, before doing the last encore song, they performed an additional song! it was "12gatsu no Kangaroo" (the performance was in December ^^) with Raburin and Aaya as the double centers, great choices! They're both so pretty. it was super cute ^^ loved it.

So yes I had a great time watching this stage once more. I will watch the other performances too!! :cute: Next time I'll probably have less to say... maybe [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official video of a performance of 'Sora no ao-sa ni riyū (wake) wanai' by Rika and Airi:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I love that performance of "Sora no Aosa ni Riyuu (Wake) wa Nai" :cute: it's a really good song and both of them did great! I'm glad that the official channel is still uploading performances from this stage (they only uploaded the first two songs before so I thought there wouldn't be more). I think more people need to know these songs and watch this stage ;w; <3

There's a fan who uploaded one of the other unit songs; "Precious" :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the performance from 5th January, the first performance of 2023! I'm kinda slow in watching but I do plan to continue watching performances of this stage little by little lol [hehe]

My opinions:

They're definitely using more lights now in the first two songs! though I can understand why they didn't use a lot of lights in the first performance, it kinda goes well with the atmosphere, the choreography etc. there's a lot of moves where they repeat/copy each other and it looks cool if it's dark so they kinda become like silhouettes. But yes it's nice to have more lights on them so we can actually see who is who XD and I was kinda proud of myself because even when the members are wearing the hats and have half of their faces hidden (we could only see the lower parts of the face), I managed to recognize most of them. I know them well now hehe

The first part of the stage was great as always! For the intro MC, I think they had to say a goal for the year? I didn't really understand much of it. Except that Egochan wants to eat more vegetables lol. and Rukatin talked about being "Rukapyon" (2023 is the year of rabbit in Japan), the way she said it with the bunny pose was too cute *-* (also that would be one more of my favs who's using a "pyon" nickname haha). Oshirin and Yuzuki made some funny expressions during this MC lol (here and here), they're so funny XD Yuzuki's one is when Rukatin was talking about being Rukapyon, and for Oshirin, Yuki mentioned that Oshirin gave New Year money to members, and Yuki joked that she didn't receive enough, so Oshirin did that face lol.

The unit songs part was great, I really like Egochan's unit ;w; and I actually started to love "Go for the Dream!!" more o_o The instrumental is good and I also like the dancing part. and that's the unit with my two favs of this team (Miki and Rukatin) so I love watching it lol they're so pretty ;w; I also have to say Yuzuki is so good in "Precious", I love her expressions, her confidence, everything. She's great! and I also really like Rika in "Sora no Aosa ni Riyuu (Wake) wa Nai" when she plays the guitar and her hair is covering her face *-* I love her voice!

The MC after units was with the 3 members who have pets; Saaya, Fuyuppi and Oshirin. so they talked about this! Fuyuppi is quite funny, she's a bit random lol she was the same in the other MC that happens later, where each member had to pick an animal to be or something haha.

For all the songs that they performed after the units and until the end, they did great! I have nothing special to say, except that I enjoyed it a lot as always! Ah, I did think that Yuki was really cool as the center of "Over the Top". also, at the end, before the final song, they performed an additional song again. This time it was the Team KII song "DADA Machine Gun", from the "12gatsu no Kangaroo" single. I'm not too familiar with this song but I feel like I've heard it before though... The choreography is so energetic (Mizuno lost her balance at some point, she screamed a bit >.<). it was a fun song to perform!

That's it for this performance! <3<3<3

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched the performance from 26th January, it was Miharun (Kawashima Miharu)'s birthday stage! For this stage, all the members had little half-twintails! it was a request of Miharun ^^ They looked cute <3 The performance was amazing as usual. I feel like they had even more energy here! but maybe the camera work was just better? I really enjoyed it!

For the MC themes, the intro MC was about saying what you like the most (as in "... shika" which is like "... is the best", it's taken from Miharun's catchphrase). The members answered:
    • Miki: it's yogurt, her favorite food
    • Raburin: sleeping, she loves sleeping
    • Egochan: she said long pants, which surprised everyone because she's apparently often wearing mini-skirts lol so she said it's because it's been cold, then she says that since she's sweating a lot on this day, she's going to wear a mini-skirt and she told the fans that they're "lucky" lol
    • Enatan: blankets, she uses blankets even in summer
    • Yuki: she answered her house, she loves her house too much, then she said that it's her favorite place, and the theater is her 2nd favorite place. The way she said this was kinda funny, like "so I'm in my 2nd favorite place here" and others went "so it's not your #1 favorite??" lol
    • Miharun: she said half-twintails, and she explained that she requested everyone to have half-twintails in this performance for her birthday stage
    • Fuyuppi: she answered Hiroshima, her hometown. Not sure what happened there with Yuzuki but she had some funny reactions to this XD
    • Rukatin: she answered gravure, then she did some promotion for her Bubka gravure, she said that it's been 3 years since her last gravure. She talked about a 7net ranking or sales (not sure) so everyone congratulated her, then she asked everyone in the audience to buy copies (she said 5 copies? XD) when they go back home and she will check on Twitter lol
    • Saaya: she said animals, she talked about having cats, dogs, and a snake o_o Yuzuki and Airi had funny surprised/scared reactions about the snake lol
    • Ayamero: she answered Team KII, good answer from the captain hehe
    • Oshirin: she answered... Oshirin XD The silence and laughs that followed lol! She explained that she did half-twintails like Miharun asked, and she also did her bangs, and it made her look younger (she praised herself haha) but that when she walked in the dressing room together with Yuzuki, Miharun got all excited seeing Yuzuki with twintails and called her cute but she said nothing for Oshirin XD The reactions for this story were too funny, especially the way she told it, she's hilarious XD the way she keep saying "and me??", she said "washi wa?" which made everyone laugh (I learned online that this is old men's way of saying "I" lol) and Rukatin asking her to stop saying it like that lol. So this is why she picked herself, she's praising/loving herself since the others didn't. This part was just too funny!
    • Aaya: she answered aircon and she told a story about being too cold and a heater... but I didn't really understand >.<
    • Rika: she said salt, I think she said that she likes drinking sake after eating salty?
    • Yuzuki: I'm not really sure of what she said... Tissue? Something about dragon? I didn't understand ^^;
    • Mio: she answered Miharun ^^ cute
    • Airi: she said winter, she talked about the cute clothes that girls can wear during winter, then she asked the audience if they like winter girls, and it didn't get a lot of response haha she was a bit surprised but then she told them that they probably like summer girls better because they're pervs XD This part was funny too lol
    The MC after units was with Miki, Raburin and Enatan. They did a game where they ask questions and try to all have the same answer. Raburin said something like, they have to get this right at least once or they won't go home lol. The first theme by Enatan was "speaking of yakiniku...", Enatan and Raburin both said gyutan, but Miki said shiotan. The second theme by Raburin was "SKE song that I recommend the most", they all had different answers lol Miki said Pareo wa Emerald because it's what they performed at Kouhaku, Enatan said Jikan ga Nai (nice hehe), and Raburin said 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!, because it's like an intro to SKE. The 3rd theme by Miki was "who in Team KII thinks she is the cutest with half-twintails today?", this was funny because Miki and Enatan both said "Ego Yuna-san" but Raburin started with a name and finished with "...Yuna-san" XD and when they asked her, she was like "yeah I said Ego-san" (I love the way she said this with the little hesitation lol) and Enatan said she heard her saying "Kitano..." XD Raburin's reaction was too cute. She explained that since Rukatin rarely does hairstyles (she has a bob) and that it's been a while, she might find herself cute with half-twintails (btw Rukatin had the half-twintails and also curly hair that day, she looked nice!). The 4th theme by Enatan was "speaking of bento...", they had different answers again. For the last, they finally all had the same answer, they asked who's the cutest birthday girl and it's Miharun ^^ I really liked this MC, not just because it had two of my favs (Miki and Raburin), but it made me know them a bit more, I didn't know but Raburin is quite funny haha.

The last MC in two parts, the first part was about Miharun, she memorized things from every girl's profiles (they had new ones recently) and had to try guessing what they asked her, she struggled a bit though, but she did manage to find some! The second MC was about things you do that you want to stop, but can't stop. I understood some little parts of these MC, but not enough so yes... >.< Just that Fuyuppi told an anecdote from the Janai Romantic MV where apparently she was caught on camera doing that little thing with the mouth when you want to remove something from your teeth lol the other girls said that everyone will go home and check that part, and that the MV views will go up haha. it's apparently at 0:51 in the MV!

Lastly, it was Miharun's birthday celebration! They brought a flower crown and a cake. Fuyuppi asked her how she wants to be called in the birthday song and she said "Miharun", then she asked her how she wants the birthday song to be sung, like ballad version or something (Fuyuppi is so random XD). Miharun asked for a rock version, but they did more like a rap version haha. then Raburin read a letter that she wrote herself for Miharun. it seems like Miharun really likes Raburin so this made her happy ^^ then Miharun did her speech. Lastly Fuyuppi said some nice words about Miharun, and the celebration ended!

This was really nice to watch and it helped me to learn a bit about Miharun, actually she is one of the members that I didn't really notice yet. She is cute and she seems like a nice girl ;D

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

• Like Like x 3