1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

The 2017 Stage48 Senbatsu Sousenkyo Exit Poll / Reasoning thread

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by rka, Jun 8, 2017.

1. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    I gave all of my votes to Kojimako again this year.

Similar to last time I was debating whether to give Mayuyu any votes, but decided that giving Mako some votes was likely to have a bigger affect. Unfortunately I also think that Sashii has the top stop pretty locked down and it will be difficult for Mayu to reach her.

2. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazaki Miho
    Only 3 votes :(
    Juri 2 votes --- because I want Juri make Kami 7
    Myao 1 vote -- because she's my kami oshi :)

3. rka

rka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Ill be accepting entries for the next 12 hours. Thank you.

4. 松井珠玲奈

松井珠玲奈 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    How to PM?

5. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Click on a username. In the pop-up, use "start a conversation"

6. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

It's probably both of those things added to the fact that nobody reads this section of the forum anyway, just look at the complete death of the "forum projects" section too.

Graduations and "sitting out" have affected the election too. I went through last years votes (just the ones in double figures) and these are girls not participating

Kodama Haruka 258
    shimazaki Haruka 101
    Yamamoto Sayaka 52
    Kashiwagi Yuki 41
    Muto Tomu 40
    Kizaki Yuria 23
    Futamura Haruka 20
    Hirata Rina 13
    Sakei Mei 10

Now not everyone is going to vote, or use the same amount of votes but that's potentially 4-500 votes down right there. Plus last years results include 1 guy who voted 1k for Ota Yuuri, did that happen again this year? (I'm guessing not, at least not reported anyway)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  7. Ichirou Takashima

Ichirou Takashima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    *Not related to voting (but I have voted physically and will not disclose any information about it).

With a very somewhat decreasing fandom for 48G, as all who tend to be loyal, says they quit the fandom as their oshimen graduates from the group, I'll just let out a little obvious rant from me and some of my relatives (who are from Japan), regarding the ridiculous location for this year's SSK.

"Oh for crying out loud, thunderstorms or not. Hell goodness, it's June for crying out loud. June = Rainy Season. I think the management or people that selected that location isn't from Japan (sarcastically, but really I think they didn't even considered the weather at first at this time of month)! It's a beach island and June is rainy season, two combinations with a very obvious outcome, didn't they realize that?"

Well, now that the "obvious" is out. I'm actually glad I voted before I left the country again for work. I'll just look forward to the results in a few days time.

8. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01
    Voting has closed.

9. wujiecao

wujiecao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
  10. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    14 for Yuihan, same as last year. I was originally thinking of making it 15, but Akarin convinced me with her hard work in YouTube and Kouhaku ranking to throw some support her way (kinda like how I gave Reinyan a vote last year for her last SSK).

11. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    I gave one each my 3 votes to these members because of the following:

-Mukaichi Mion (1) due to her personality and willpower in AKB and watching her SHOWROOM videos, including her Tofu Pro Wrestling reactions.
    -Komiyama Haruka (1) mainly because her beauty and charm this year made me start to gravitate towards her and the fact that I feel she has a great future in AKB thanks to her fans supporting her.
    -Shiroma Miru (1) due to her ambition to hold the center position in NMB48, in which she's already holding that spot in NMB's upcoming 17th Single.

12. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oba Mina
    So now that the madness is over:
    7 for Minarun - Because naturally, she's my kami! Just wished she ranked higher :cry2:
    5 for Oya Masana - I wanted to give her support when I found out she was participating again! Always liked her, especially after learning in the SKE documentary she was the first person in AKB48G to graduate from Uni; takes some real dedication to do that
    1 for Furuhata Nao - just because I wanted to see if she could make it to Senbatsu! Was actually meant to be 2 votes for Naochan, and one for Masanya, but I wasn't paying attention when I was entering the codes :p

Well wasn't this one hell of a SSK?! [hehe]

13. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    I gave 30 votes to Seichan!! (Fukuoka Seina) So she looks like she got a lot of votes on this poll, but it was mostly just me lollolollol

It was my first time voting! I always thought I wouldn't stay in the fandom for long so I'd just watch from the sidelines,, but somehow it's already been 3 years... I watched my kami oshi come and go and I never really felt the need to vote cos it seemed she'd hit senbatsu with or without my help. Which she did.

With Seichan though, this theatre girl who finally got her chances this year, 17 already, and finally centering a song, I just had this feeling if she still didn't rank, nothing would come her way anymore. The sort of feeling,, that every vote counted.

I got my first job some time last year, so I looked at my meager savings and tried to figure out how much I could vote that would feel right for me. Somehow, voting in the single digits feels kinda like a waste of money lol. Like there's not much point or something. If you want to spend money, you gotta go big right?

Anyway anyway anyway yayyy my money paid offffff bigly ahaha. I never expected she would get #32 (I was expecting her to be in the 70s tbh) but I guess everyone went BIG lol.

\o/ happy \o/

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I voted for Dasu because she's currently my favorite.

15. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I voted 3 times for Churi as she's my oshimen ... 3 times because there were 3 versions of the CD.

I'm glad that she's is still in the election, and surprised as she could have graduated at any time in the last couple of years.

There are other members I would have liked to support but I lack the level of interest now to buy lots of extra votes to throw some their way. If Churi decides to graduate before the election then I will still vote but maybe not all for one person.

16. Trinu

Trinu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Lmao this isn't Clinton vs Trump, it's just idols ffs :^^;:

17. StellaFleuret

StellaFleuret Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Yuuki
    Twitter:
    StellaFleure
    I had given 1 vote to the general manager, Yokoyama Yui. I am truly happy about her rank :).

18. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Ota Aika
  19. rka

Oshimen:
    Tanigawa Airi
    Twitter:
    rka_01