The 2018 Member Ranking Results (All Ranks Revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    02. 149. (294) [4|0] [BNK] Izuta Rina {+26,0}, 26
    She is doing really well in BNK48 and she even ranked in Undergirls. I'm really proud of her. And I'm also really happy she didn't get any negative votes for once. I'm excited to see what her future will bring. Can't wait for the BNK48 version of Reborn.
    03. Ida Reona
    07. 130. (164) [7|0] [AKB] Miyazaki Miho {+30,0}, 30
    She really gave her best on produce48. I always liked her because she's funny. But know I also really like her, because she is very talented. She has a beautiful voice.
    08. Oya Shizuka
    09. 149. (265) [8|1] [HKT] Tanaka Natsumi {+30,-4}, 26
    She's sometimes a bit wierd but I really like her
    10. Warattaya Deesomlert
    13. Frieska Anastasia Laksani
    15. Ego Yuna
    16. Takahata Yuki
    17. Suzuki Kurumi
    19. 111. (108) [8|0] [AKB] Mogi Shinobu {+36,0}, 36
    Unfortunatly she didn't had the chance to show her full potential on Produce48. But she get's more beautiful every day
    20. Sasaki Yukari

I'm surprised but also happy some of my girls haven't been revealed yet.

2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I did not give negatives to Takeuchi Miyu, but I found ridiculous and annoying the narrative that everyone was overlooking her and letting her rot for years, even though she herself had hardly done any effort to succeed in an idol group. She never sold well and AKB never claimed to depend on "talent" yet suddenly everyone was outraged that Miyu hadn't been treated fairly or something.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally some members of my ranking appeared, and 6 at once!

Kosaka Nao: I ranked her at #8! She has been my Hiragana oshi since early 2018 and she is now my Hinata oshi. I'm happy that she's center and she does a good job at it! She represents Hinata's cute and fresh image perfectly, she's very pretty too.

Watanabe Miho: I ranked her at #9! I first noticed her because she was said to look alike with Naanya back during Hiragana 2nd gen debut, so she got my attention (since I'm a Naanya fan). I learned more about her since then and I always pay attention to her. She has a very cute personnality too, like a bit hyper, and it made me like her even more LOL

Kubo Satone: I ranked her at #15! I found her so cute since I saw her in theater stage years ago. I feel like she has a cuteness that you have to see in video rather than just photos. I think it's about her manners and voice. She's really cute! She has cute dimples too and it reminds me of Paruru (and I love Paruru!)

Gyoten Yurina: I ranked her at #16! I said it in her thread not long ago, but yes I noticed her already a few years ago after seeing a theater stage and I found her so pretty. I noticed her some more times since then, and finally I started following her on Twitter some months ago, and now I always see her updates. She's one of the prettiest members imo. I also saw some videos of her and her personnality is quite cute and fun!

Iwata Hina: I ranked her at #17! I still learn about STU members, I really like their songs so I wanted to show some support to the members! Hina is the STU member I noticed first when they debuted because I found her very cute and pretty. I try to learn about her lately with videos and I started following her on IG. and I'm liking her more and more!

Watanabe Rika: I ranked her at #20! For my last rank, I didn't know who to give it to, so I decided to give it to someone as appreciation. Since I find Berika's personnality and her awkwardness really funny and unique, I give her a point! There's no other idol who is this awkward LOL

4. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

1. (196) [Y46] Sakakibara Tetsuji (+10)

2. (343) [Y46] Mari Kotera (+6)

3. (111) [AKB] Takeuchi Miyu (+3)
    4. (419) [Y46] Tanaka Shinguru (+3)

5. (419) [AKB] Fujita Nana (+2)

6. (343) [AKB] Ota Nao (+1)
    7. (470) [NMB] Maeda Reiko (+1)
    Mayu got (-8) make me feel everyone has lost their sense in music.

5. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    13. Mukai Hazuki (+3)
    14. Michieda Saki (+3)
    16. Kitano Ruka (+2)
    17. Unjo Hirona (+2)
    19. Shiotsuki Keito (+1)
    20. Otani Yuki (+1)

I can't complain my lower list have done as well as they have, though I have the unsettling feeling the rest of my list will show up today or sunday. Have a good feeling my anti-votes won't show up until the end.

6. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    So far, the members who were voted by the most people are Asai Nanami and Watanabe Rika - 12 different people upvoted them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    04. 216. (---) [2|0] [STU] Shinano Soraha {+16,0}, 16
    I gave her 15 points, so if you're wondering, that's why this unknown girl from STU got this high. She's truly amazing, she's really kind to her fans, and has an interesting personality. I personally just like listening to her talk. She's also not bad when it comes to performing skills, and was selected to be part of the STU stage shonichi line-up.
    07. 130. (42) [10|0] [HKT] Tashima Meru {+30,0}, 30
    Wo-w. This is a big drop. I wonder what caused it? Looking at last year's results, she was voted by the same amount of people, but got 56 points compared to this year's 30. In 2016, she had 172 points and 31 upvoted her. I guess the fact management stopped pushing her had a big effect.
    09. 384. (---) [1|0] [AKB] Homma Mai {+4,0}, 4
    I guess i'm the only one who finds her awkwardness charming.
    10. 305. (230) [2|0] [HKT] Fukagawa Maiko {+8,0}, 8
    Last year she had the exact same numbers, so I guess it's just that there are more members now. Well. I still like this one a lot.
    11. 155. (164) [4|0] [NGT] Oguma Tsugumi {+25,0}, 25
    She, too, had the exact same numbers last year. I am glad the mess with NGT didn't affect her. She's the sweetest, kindest girl and a great friend to Renapon.
    13. Otani Marina (+3)
    14. 175. (230) [4|0] [HKT] Sakamoto Erena {+21,0}, 21
    compared to the 2 who voted for her last year, I'm glad. Well done, Erena :)
    15. 262. (131) [4|0] [HKT] Yamashita Emiri {+12,0}, 12
    Same number of voters. Just less points. She's amazingly talented and her visuals are amazing too. Please check her out.
    16. 110. (---) [10|0] [IZN] Lee Chaeyeon {+37,0}, 37
    I'm glad she isn't the lowest one from IZ*ONE. And ten people from a subgroup of PD48 fans who are also 48G fans who are also on STAGE48 voted for her, so... it's great. For all of those who aren't into IZ*ONE, she's a great dancer and her voice is top notch as well. So if you're into talent... go for her.
    18. 470. (---) [1|0] [NMB] Minami Haasa {+1,0}, 1
    Already commented on her before. I was the only one who voted for her, it seems.
    20. 149. (131) [5|0] [AKB] Sakaguchi Nagisa {+26,0}, 26
    Lost one voter but gained 6 points.

8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    More names start popping out. Half happy that they got this far but half sad that didn't break top 100

01. --
    02. --
    03. Yoshikawa Nanase (+9) NEW!
    - Aho or not, Nanase still my number 1 eito member. Just those moles and that innocent charm. Thanks for the upvotes and wtf was that negative vote

04. Yoshida Karen (+8)
    05. Shimizu Maria (+7)
    06. --
    07. --
    08. --
    09. Shibata Yuna (+4) NEW!
    -
    Still can't get over the fact that I only see Yun-chan in what is an impressive Nogi 4th Gen. Maybe that will change but I really hope it won't. Still a mysterious aura around this beauty

10. --
    11. Kim Minju (+4) NEW!
    -
    Struggled with including the K-line in the list but seeing her evolve from her PD48 level to what she is now, took all my doubts away...

12. --
    13. Nojima Kano (+3) NEW!
    -
    A wonderful discovery from the singing competition. That voice and those killer high cheekbones. Glad to see her getting more jobs and roles. She's pretty much the only redeeming feature for SKE (for me)

14. Watanabe Miria (+3) NEW!
    -
    As how the last Nogichuu episode has shown with that drone and ice-climbing, she has more substance than cute. So happy to see her break into senbatsu and hope she'll remain there

15. Sakaguchi Tamami (+2) NEW!
    -
    Sakaguchi sakamichi noborizaka! Tama ni Tamami to nobotte ne! <--- yes, I'll climb with you!

16. --
    17. Takeda Tomoka (+2) "NEW!"
    - I actually missed her name until now. Absolute cutie-pie and with assets to boot. Give her a couple of years and she'll be a HS monster

18. Ito Riria (+1)
    19. --
    20. --

=====

Gravure first then only I vote

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Now they go down like flies:

• 05. 185. (131) [5|0] [AKB] Maeda Ayaka {+20,0}, 20
    • 06. 130. (230) [6|0] [AKB] Hama Sayuna {+30,0}, 30 NEW
    • 12. 163. (---) [6|0] [AKB] Omori Maho {+24,0}, 24 NEW
    • 14. 119. (178) [10|0] [AKB] Chiba Erii {+33,0}, 33 NEW
    • 17. 104. (62) [11|0] [AKB] Kubo Satone {+38,0}, 38 NEW
    • 18. 126. (265) [7|0] [AKB] Takahashi Ayane {+32,0}, 32 NEW
    • 20. 136. (92) [12|0] [AKB] Asai Nanami {+29,0}, 29 NEW

Comments:

136. (92) [12|0] [AKB] Asai Nanami {+29,0}, 29 1 point from me
    I like her because she looks so derpy, especially on her official profile pictures. That's how she got my attention I think during Produce48. [hehe]
    She's also getting more and more time on AKBingo and usually is quite funny, I especially remember her Halloween episode.
    There is still more room to grow for her though as shown by the fact, that I don't have great reaction images of her.
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

126. (265) [7|0] [AKB] Takahashi Ayane {+32,0}, 32 1 point from me
    The 21 years old loli, lol. Without Bacchiko-i and other Team 8 shows I wouldn't have voted for her, as she is usually rather quiet and unwilling. But when she's forced she always gives nice retorts.
    I hope she could break into the Eito group that gets regularly invited to Bingo, but there are already like 3 Kanto members and it's hard to justify to have so many Kanto members all the time, even though it's the best region. :^^;:
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

104. (62) [11|0] [AKB] Kubo Satone {+38,0}, 38 2 points from me
    The leader of the derpy group, how is she always so awkward and fidgety? I love her for that, though, and when she tries to be witty it's usually really funny, e.g. in the last Nihongo Nadeshiko ep when Juri taunts her.
    Whenever I see her I just feel relaxed and amused.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (One of the "classic Satone" looks, a doubtful and slightly grossed out expression on her face)

119. (178) [10|0] [AKB] Chiba Erii {+33,0}, 33 3 points from me

Erii is really funny and I like how confident she is, so I hope she won't be in Korea for too long. She was already fun in 2017, but her most remarkable scene for me was during the gourmet episodes last year, when she showed how much she loves spicy food.
    [​IMG]

163. (---) [6|0] [AKB] Omori Maho {+24,0}, 24 3 points from me

An up and coming member from the 3rd Draft Gens with really intense eyes. She looks a little bit like a crazy axe murderer, but is probably harmless. I admit I mostly voted for her because of her performance in 2019, but I wanted to include her in any case. She has some really nice pictures as well:

[​IMG]

130. (230) [6|0] [AKB] Hama Sayuna {+30,0}, 5 points from me

Probably the funniest Team 8 member or at least the most remarkable one. On first sight it's already clear she is tons of fun and a natural talent for great reactions. I had a really hard time choosing the best picture of her.
    [​IMG]

Different members I didn't vote for:

155. (186) [8|4] [HKT] Matsuoka Hana {+33,-8}, 25
    Why are there -8 points for her?
    [​IMG]
    I remember I got downvoted, because I posted an image of her, so her antis are strong in this forum. :tongue:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    oh buddy, well, you know what happen whenever a member getting pushed a lot, especially more than other members that people feels a lot more deserving of the push?

11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yeah, I know, but it's not Hana's fault.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    here we go. still a lot members in my list haven't appeared yet...
    04. Tamura Mayu (+8) =====>>>250. (---) [3|0] [N46] Tamura Mayu {+13,0}, 13
    12. Watanabe Rika (+3)=======>>>104. (100) [12|0] [K46] Watanabe Rika {+38,0}, 38
    13. Watanabe Risa (+3)=======>>>104. (119) [9|0] [K46] Watanabe Risa {+38,0}, 38

16. Uemura Rina (+2)=====>>>229. (174) [4|0] [K46] Uemura Rina {+15,0}, 15
    18. Ito Junna (+1)=====>>>149. (359) [8|0] [N46] Ito Junna {+26,0}, 26

13. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    She looks so freaking good with her short hair, almost voted for her because of that.

Short hair looks so nice on many members, e.g. I wouldn't have considered Ayane if she still had her horrible twin tail look. :p

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    What about RinRin with short hair? :awesome:

15. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I wonder if it'd fit her. Anyone good enough with photoshop to test it out? Or aren't there even apps for that?

16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    just watch her danso from akbingo :D

17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's out of topic but could anyone give me a link or explanation about Dasu's comment on NGT fiasco which looks like everybody hate about?

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Horrible? Her super long hair was awesome, I insta-lost interest in her when she cut it off :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    10. 111. (152) [9|3] [AKB] Takeuchi Miyu {+44,-8}, 36
    13. 110. (---) [10|0] [IZN] Lee Chaeyeon {+37,0}, 37
    17. 305. (359) [3|0] [SKE] Okada Miku {+8,0}, 8
    19. 104. (100) [12|0] [K46] Watanabe Rika {+38,0}, 38

16/20 are in top 100

20. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Not to mention that she WAS heabily pushed at one point. she was the original ace of 9th gen but fans just didn’t care about her.

• Like Like x 3