The AKB48 GL/yuri thread!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by loveandcoffee, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I kinda noticed that by looking around!

4. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I'm glad this thread has been revived! There should be more love :)
    I don't know if anyones seen this but it was when Yuko was in AKB at the time:

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
  6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Me too!(S)He good with the yuri update!

I already asked in her tread but I feel like asking again,does anyone know if Haruppi have ever been involve in some kind of yuri moment?Like did she ever said she was wanted to kiss a member or someone wanted to kiss her,some stole a kiss?

7. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I found this in Chlri's thread, Shiichan and Chori:
    [​IMG]

8. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    You mean the little story she mentioned in the MC of Taipei concert where she said Chihiro (a.k.a. Capt) wanted to kiss her but nobody could confirm whether it was just a dream or reality lol. I translated the tidbits of their talk about that topic in their radio show, just click here.

And additional info: according to Aoi, Haruppi's love for Chihiro is gross:hehe:

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    As if Aoitan has room to talk! Her and Natsu, or her and Chirion!:gavel:

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I nothing specific in mine but it's stuff like that I meant!Thank you!It's just that it's seemed to me that she seem left out of this kind of stuff!I was curious if their was something out there!

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Well NatsuAo are like a married couple while ChiiAo are the sisters:awesome:

She's not left out she's just.... veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery close to Chihiro lol. :whistle:

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Now that remind me that the other day I read one of their G+(I think it was Anai) translation and it would seem they go out often to eat!Seem like the Cap' is well loved!lol

On another note,I don't know if it's the best place to put it but at least it keep the tread alive!I saw this yesterday and I'm not sure if I fully understand! http://samaramorgane.tumblr.com/post/129264920093/marxakuarius48-umes-case-about-mios-gravure
    http://a-s-n-h48.tumblr.com/post/105890520934/hkt-theater-22-dec

It looks like Miku exposed Ume that she had a nose bleed when she was looking at Mio's photobook which made Ume cry because she didn't wanted her to tell it!I don't fully get it though!Did she actually got a nose bleed or it was a way to speak?Can you actually get a nose bleed from that?I always thought ti was an anime thing!

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ChiiHaru spends a lot of time together in private lol. Some posted on the SNS, some just went under the radar.
    But of course Chihiro is well-loved lol.:inlove:
    15 - 1.jpg

as for Ume's case, I'm more inclined to believe that she just happened to have a nosebleed at the wrong time lol:hehe:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2015
  14. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    It's not exactly yuri or GL fanfic but I'm guessing I should share it here anyway.
    I wrote a SayaMilky fanfic, a kinda realistic take instead of being specifically yuri/GL in conjunction with Milky's 22nd Birthday, complete with pictures and what not.

It's entitled Milky's Monologue - Until Now

I've only written like less than 10 fan fictions, so this was quite a random endeavour but I hope people will enjoy it!
    It's 4 chapters, and it's complete with pictures and all too haha.

Here are the links if people may be interested to read it. Have a good day. xD

Chapter 1: The Change
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/129407237698/milkys-monologue-until-now-chapter-1-the

Chapter 2: Doubts and Insecurities
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/129407593363/milkys-monologue-until-now-chapter-2-doubts

Chapter 3: Old Habits Die Hard
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/129409360763/milkys-monologue-until-now-chapter-3-old

Chapter 4: Count On Me
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/129410712398/milkys-monologue-until-now-chapter-4-count-on

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Probably just a coincidence.
    I got a nosebleed when i watched Manatsu no Sounds Good PV and another Bikini PV i forgot what lol

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    It's probably the case!Either way,Ume was pretty upset about it being told!It can be embarrassing because of the timing so it's understandable!

17. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    AKB48 newgen pair

Tano Yuka x Muto Tomu
    11.jpg 22.jpg

Kato Rena x Kojima Natsuki
    31611445.jpeg 41773020.jpeg

Owada Nana x Oshima Ryoka
    tumblr_nh3elzxy6a1s3gugyo1_1280.jpg 2.jpg

Mukaichi Mion x Mogi Shinobu
    01%2B-%2B1_3_2.jpeg Mukaichi-Mion-and-Mogi-Shinobu-akb48-38167445-681-510.jpg

Iriyama Anna x Kizaki Yuria
    1.jpg Yuria 34.jpg

to be continue..

18. H-San16

H-San16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  19. H-San16

H-San16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Heyo! Here's a funny interview of Paruru and Takamina about Haruu.
    S = Paruru and M = Takamina.
    "S: I always get called by Takamina-san like: “Ou! Paru”.
    M: but in one or two words.
    S: and I am: “yeees?”, and we end up to laugh.
    M: that’s a good thing! Because with that “yeees” I understand. I understand if you’re healthy or not.
    S: that’s amazing! Also Shimada said me: “you’ve been called by Takamina-san”.
    M: about Shimada, it’s that I’ve to see her face. If I see her face I can understand her feelings. Paru doesn’t show her true face, so it’s bad if I don’t hear your voice. I think that you’ve a lot of thoughts, even though you don’t show them on your face or express them by words".

"
    M: and so, what about 9th generation?
    S: mmm, there’s basically a good relationship, but everyone’s individual personality is strong, there’re times in which the atmosphere becomes delicate/strange/ambiguous.
    M: I see. There aren’t funny quarrels, right?
    S: at all. Long time a go Shimada and I could be something like that, you know.
    M: with Shimada? You’re best friends, aren’t you?
    S: now we are, but before we weren’t in good terms at all, it was really different. Because our personality, our tastes in clothes are different, because I’m of bother, she hates me… That’s what I thought. The, when she heard about that it seems she thought: “it’s the first time that there’s such a quite girl like me over there, what the heck?!”. But, we became best friends before we knew it.
    M: that’s interesting! It might be something like that, what’s called “close friend”. Here (in AKB48) are also mixed oil and water.
    S: we came to irritate ourselves even now sometimes (laughs). But we’re still good friends.
    M: you’re honest with each other, aren’t you?
    S: that’s right. If there’s something we want to say each other, we say it. And Shimada is such a kind person. Even if during the break between first and second part of a theatre performance I take a nap, she comes and wakes me up when it’s the time to start. She’s like a mother.
    M: it’s like me and Acchan, isn’t it? A little bit.
    S: feels like she’s a granny.
    M: I got called “Otousan (n:/Father)” by Atsuko too (laughs). We’re both completely different, but there’s a sort of connection between us, that’s why it’s acceptable.
    S: Shimada is very kind. Thanks to her I could sleep until last minute before 2nd part of theatre performance started.
    M: with that said, now that you joined Team B, how will you do? Shimada isn’t there, right?
    S: now it’s Minegishi-san who wakes me up
    M: are you kiddin?!? But if even Mii-chan sleeps until last minute!? Occasionally.
    S: but now she’s the one who wakes me up. So I say her “thank you very much”.
    M: now it’s like Paru but also Mii-chan are on this side. Of course, there’s Shimada too.
    S: even though fans prefer the pair between me and Yui………
    M: there’s such a preferences, aren’t there? People likes KojiYuu too.
    S: that’s right.
    M: in fact, isn’t there such a similar relationship with Yui?
    S: there is!
    M: so what do you prefer!? (laughs)
    S: she came to my house on New Year’s Day.
    M: eeh! You’re such good friends!
    S: she got also New Year’s gifts by my parents and the she came back to her home.
    M: I see~
    S: with Shimada there’s such a good relationship like that. But, about me with Shimada people in the fandom don’t know about us at all. "

It shows two things.
    1. wShimaHaruka is real! (Friendship-wise that is, but I want more fanfictions!)
    2. Oh my goodness, guys, they know you guys are shipping them! YuixParu I mean.

20. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami