The Hello! Project Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Naomi, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I didn't realise that in my initial "OMGWTF" rush, but I still think it's a massive thing...H!P will be made up of MM, H!P Kids, Eggs, Mano Erina.

Most of these girls women only get occasional TV/radio appearances, dinner shows and the Elder Club concerts. This could be a good thing for them, but I guess we will have to wait and see. I can see some of them just leaving the entertainment industry completely, this will probably be a good thing for Mai at least.

I'm trying to see the good side of this in that maybe they will start putting more money into MM (and Kids, but I don't care about them as much). Then again, probably not.

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Oops, I didn't read it correctly... looks like the grad concert will be 31st January & 1st of Feb at Yokohama Arena. Ah well...

Edit: this news was only officially announced a few hours ago. Only a few hours before the start of Team A 5th Stage. Funny coincidence, that...

3. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

Right. ALL of 'em gone. This is crap.

On the OTHER hand, if they really ever leave H!P or even UFA, a few would hopefully be picked up by better major labels. (It's not like they're making good music in UFA >.>) ... And as for the others, there goes our precious memories. :cry:

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

0.o That's one massive clean up.
    And I've just realized there's only two members I care about in the Elders Club: Yoshizawa and Ishikawa.

It'll be a little weird that they've not part om the Hello! Project name anymore, considering those are the ones who helped start the whole thing. But... maybe it's not a bad thing they stop being idols, now they're actually allowed to date and such.

Overall: I'm very surprised, but for me it doesn't chance much, besides H!P got smaller. I'll miss calling Yoshizawa and Ishikawa H!P, but at least they'll not quit show business, so it's okay. Now it's easier for me to make my H!P ranking, without having to ask myself the tough question: Do I actually like Junjun and Kusumi better than Yoshizawa and Ishikawa?
    Now it's settled: Junjun and Kusumi are my fave H!P members.

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Don't count them out just yet. :XD: Yossie's still my favourite hellopro member, Maichan my second. That won't change until March 31st... then Momoko, Erika and Linlin bump right up to the top.

6. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

7. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

And we thought the 5-member Team A purge was bad...

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yeah, seriously. My love for Hello! Project is basically gone now. The only group worth paying attention to is C-ute now that the rest of my favorites are GONE (Yossie, Rika, Yuko, Makoto, Mari, etc.). That's my Top 5 (excluding Aibon and Maki) at once. :shock:

Damn it.

Yossie's still my favorite, too. And then Risa will be my favorite... well, out of the current members. I'll still always consider Yossie as my #1 whether she's in H!P or not. It's weird having Risa as my "favorite"... I love the girl, but I never imagined her to be my favorite H!P member. o_O

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ths SUCKS. I loved Melon Kinenbi, now everything else in H!P is lame.

Mari :cry: Yuko :cry: Yuki Maeda :cry: Yossie :cry: Rika :cry: Ayaya :cry: Mikitty :cry: Mari :cry:

Screw H!P they officially suck harder than they ever did now...

10. Naomi

^ Yeah, Melon Kinenbi... one of my favorite H!P groups. :cry:

Now I think I know how Kyobu feels... his top 3 leaves at once, my top 5 (+ Maki and Aibon, making it 7) leaves at once. :shock:

I thought Junjun and Koharu already were your favorite H!P members. :XD:

11. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    what the balls?! but maybe this way all the artists will release faster/more quality stuff. but still, this is just so sudden and weird...i wonder what tsunku's smoking this time :lol:

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Yeah... but I still had a hard time deciding whether I liked Yossy and Rika better than Junjun and Koharu.
    Now ... it's easier... ;)

13. Naomi

I never thought I'd leave H!P for AKB48, but I guess that's what's happening. :XD: I've always said that as long as Yossie, Rika, Yuko, C-ute, etc. are in H!P, I'd prefer it over AKB48, but now that there's only C-ute left, I'm sticking with AKB48 (C-ute's not enough to make me stick with H!P when so many of my favorites are gone. I'll still pay attention and support C-ute, but not H!P as a whole. Does that many any sense at all? XD). There's more members I like in AKB48 now than H!P. Weeird. I used to not like that many AKB members. XD

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Wow! I can't say that I really was interested in any of the Elder Club acts, but this is psycho. I wonder what the idea behind this was. And I wonder who will decide to continue in show business.

15. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    the good thing is (to me) the girls who are really something will now have to prove it to survive. The stuff will be better

16. redux

redux Kenkyuusei

Not really sure what else I can say that hasn't been said already.
    I'm shocked; that's pretty much what it boils down to and it's nay good news. Even if this isn't spelling the eventual end of H!P I'm really struggling to see any positives I can take from this.

17. Naomi

The only positives I can see is that girls will have more freedom: being able to date and stuff like that, but I can't see how this is a positive thing for H!P. =/

18. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

that is bull :evil:
    what is Tsunku and UFA is thinking about graduating all the Elder Club
    I'm going to miss Melon Kinenbi, Mari, Yossy, and miki
    is Makoto Ogawa also graduating too? that will really suck cause she just got back in June

19. Naomi

^ Yep, they're all graduating, including Mako. :(

20. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

aww that really suck.... :sad:
    then whos the new leader of H!P? Ai Takahashi?