The Hello! Project Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Naomi, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

^ Lol there ain't even gonna be a H!P if this goes on x.x

2. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

omg this is so.. uggghhhh!

ok, i plan on trying to remain calm w/ this whole thing. i just wish i knew what was goin to happen. i don't want to think about yossie and rika leaving the industry all together. what if she (yossie) never does anything again? what if she does decide to live a normal life? granted i want her to be happy but let me be selfish for just a sec.. WTF?!

i'm still in shock. i'll calm down later. i jsut can't wrap my mind around the concept. why graduate such a large group? i understand that they've been there for YEARS but this really CAN'T be good for H!P. what is going on?

i'm crushed.
    :( i need a day or so to ponder on this.

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I'll bet Takahashi's the leader, if they even have an official one.

So, H!P includes Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, Eggs, (the other random groups), and then the only random soloist, Mano Erina... interesting.

4. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

they still have Erina, Koharu and also Ai Takahashi under H!P Solo Artists. I wounder are they also going to graduating some Egg! and MM to become solo singer or have some audition for solo singer for H!P

I guess thats why they saling the greatest hit from the Elder Club in December

5. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I never knew that Ai had a 'solo career'. Thanks for mentioning it, now I'll look it up!

6. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ It consists of one song (Yume Kara Samete) released back 2006-ish xD It was originally just digital download but I believe there was a small fanclub release. It was also on Pucchi Best 7.

7. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^And I'm watching/listening to it already!

8. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

^ It's not bad, I'd say. She'd deffo go good IF she ever go solo. :p

9. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I seem to be one of the only H!P fans who aren't affected much with this...
    Guess it's because I don't care about the Elder Club (except Yossy and Rika)

I'm just looking forward to see what will happen next, maybe some more eggs will debut or more auditions...

No doubt that H!P will look very different after March.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This graduation doesn't mean they'll leave the entire industry, just Hello! Project.
    As for as I've heard they're still staying in UP Front, just not as part of Hello! Project.

10. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

lol, i'm VERY effected by this. i guess it's because H!P is what really opened the door to j-pop for me and all of the older members were the ones that i preferred (other than risa and takitty)

i know it doesn't mean they'll leave the industry.. i've pretty much gone through all of them and decided who i could look forward to doing other things but when it comes to yossie and rika (more yossie than rika) i'm just scared about the "what-ifs".

they are still in Up Front, they just graduated from H!P.. they're still gonna be around.. just not involved in as much as before. they're more or less simply trying to leave their "idol status" behind and move forward with whatever else they're wanting to do.

^ ugh.. there's the silver lining. i'm sure the more i think about it the more i'll come to terms w/ the whole idea. right now i'm letting my true wota shine through and think irrationally. then i'll be ok.

11. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I'm currently addicted to Ame no furanai hoshi de wa aisenai darou.
    Is this a single song for any group?

12. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

Well rumours had it saying that it will be a MM single. We'll see if that ever comes true. So for the time being, it's a ... H!P song? lol

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Morning Musume recorded it (maybe for the Taiwanese H!P Egg Auditions?), but it was never released as a single. To be honest, I don't really care for the song that much. XD The only parts I like are Junjun and Linlin's solo lines.

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

I love that song as well. It's so pretty <3
    So far it's not officially released.
    The only reason why there's a HQ rip is because of one of the girls from the Taiwan audition uploaded it.
    It was preformed by all the Wonderful hearts girls at their summer concert.

Seems like it'll have a PV though, since I think I heard it would be included in the new Pucchi Best DVD. I'm not totally sure though. might have been a rumour.

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ It was taken off the tracklisting. It's not going to be on the DVD.

16. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Oh I see, okay.
    Hehe, guess I haven't been updated about that ;)

17. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

well they need to do SOMETHING with it.. i love the song..
    other than the fact that it's just pretty, i love how the pandas got their solos ^_^

18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes!
    Not only their solos, but just the fact you can hear all the members in this song. Not just Reina, Ai and Koharu.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that song.

19. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

^ completely agree!

i've been complaining about the total lack of solo lines for a long time now.. it's all revolving around 3 main girls and i hate it :evil:

when i look at the color-coded lyrics i don't want to see all gray, i want to see COLOR. :roll:

20. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Where to get it? :fear:

The reason I love this song. :XD: You said it. <3