The J-MUSIC EXTRAVAGANZA

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by CDevil, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

Yes, of course I like Kamiki Aya, that question offended me (I mean, she's a really good singer and good looking to boot) :p.

Anyway, you must remember that her romajized name is actually Aya Kamiki, even though I still can't call her that way. You can see on the PVs that whenever she has her name on romaji she's actually called Aya Kamiki :D.

From her, have you seen Nemutte ita kimochi? I love that song and Pierrot.

For those that don't know her, she has a style which at least for me is reminiscent of Tommy Heavenly6 but with a more rockish tone. She also had different stage names while she was an indies singer, but when she became Giza, she changed her stage name to her.... real name, and is one of the few singers that use her real unmodified name (so Koda Kumiko is not on that list :p).

2. transcendental_protagonis

transcendental_protagonis Kenkyuusei

I like Takayuki Miyauchi, Akira Kushida, Ichiro Mizuki and of course Isao Sasaki (the best japanese singer :D), They sang great themes for Animes and mainly Tokusatsu, if you are a fan of tokus you probably know them

3. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

One group I'm starting to really like is Harenchi Punch (80☆Pan!).

I saw her Kitaichi Shining PV some weeks ago and I should say that I can't have enough of it, I love them already even though I have only hear one song of them. I just hope they are not a one hit wonder.

4. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

Yes word document is good ^^

I think you know who Asami Abe is o.o She's a member of the H!P (i think so oO'?!) but don't make many Singles with H!P... I think Gyaruru is the only one... But she has many songs but I don't find anyone who have these.. == I think her voice is really cute but she must improve herself a bit ^^

5. CDevil

CDevil Member

Yeah I really like those songs :) I should start listening to her more, I can only remember 4 of her singles and have only listened to one album and I can't remember much about it lol.

6. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

She is not a member of H!P. That's why she doesn't work with H!P except for Gyaruru.

7. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

Gyaruru isn´t a H!P produce they are under the TNX label
    and Abe asami agencie is Watanabe Entertainment

8. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

lol, then you have heard most of her, she only has 6 singles and 1 album.

She only has one year of production, and is releasing singles faster than anyone in GIZA at least (for them, releasing one single every 2 months is not the normal, since GIZA is as I said before an studio which prefers quality over quantity). I can attribute that to the fact that she had been releasing indies minialbums for at least three years before GIZA caught her, so she must have a lot of left-over songs from there.

I wouldn't mind at all if she continues to release singles every two months, but I think she'll start to slow down as time passes and she stops being the new singer.

9. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

TNX is a subsidiary company of UFA.
    So TNX has relationship with H!P (it's not H!P, though).

10. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

^ oh really oo thx for the infos xD I thought it was H!P xD
    did you hear some songs from her?

11. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

I have never hearted her song if she has the talent of her sister ii think will be a good song

12. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

did anyone here hear songs of Rythem, EXILE? I think they're really great!!! Especially 24 karats - type EX -. I like Mihimaru GT too. Gazen Yeah is so funny :lol:
    @foojason: I remember Mihimaru GT just have 2 members.
    I don't know why Hey! Say! 7 can #1 of weekly single ranking, like CDevil said, really awful.

13. CDevil

CDevil Member

I love Rythem and EXILE <3 I kinda stopped listening to Rythem, even though I have 2 of their albums on my mp3 player, but the song they did for Naruto was incredible. EXILE's music is just really good and catchy. Lovers again is especially great. I listened to that song so much that I've gotten a bit bored of it now :lol:

I think I'll listen to some Rythem later on :)

14. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

RYTHEM is a must for my good mood at nights...
    I fell in love since the first i have their 2nd album, Mugen Factory right? Negai is one of my fave in that album. Then i searched for their 1st album Utatane and finally i found it!!! Yay!!! :D Rapunzel is one of my fave...
    And i'm falling in love with them more when i got their Mugen Factory Premium Concert 2006. Oh heavenly... <3 <3 <3

As for EXILE, i don't really like R&B stuff so i don't listen to them. I only know some of their songs, Choo Choo Train is one of them...sorry.

15. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i'm stucked with Fukuda Saki's songs.
    i never know that she has a really great voice.

16. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

More infos about Yousei Teikoku? Wiki provided so little about that band...cool techno-metal music with anime-style female vocals. <3

17. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
  18. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^I like Rimi Natsukawa's voice a lot! It's beautiful.
    One of my fave songs by her is: "Warabegami ~ Yamatoguchi ~"

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^^ That' a really pretty song! And that woman is really talented!

I'm listening to it right now while I work on stuff in the computer lab - and I'll most likely be listening to it when I get back to my apartment.

Thanks for sharing!

20. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

^^^ and ^^ Do you know Hajime Chitose? She's one of my favorite artists and she sings in a somewhat similar style as Natsukawa Rimi sometimes does (like in the video Kyobu posted). This is one my favorite songs by her: Shinda Onna no Ko. Awesome live performance here. Translated lyrics here, I highly recommend reading them. The climax near the end gives me goosebumps every time.