The STAGE48 Help & Troubleshooting Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    All fixed. Found a misplaced thread in the SKE galleries too.

As for SNH and graduations/changes/etc. (Actually this goes for all groups, but especially the overseas sister-groups) Please feel free to give the mods a heads up when members officially graduate since many of us follow certain groups more than others and are not aware when the status of some of the members change. Thanks. :)

2. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Could the NGT48 member threads be moved into subforums NIII and NGT48 Kenkyuusei (not yet created)?

3. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    That would be a job for either @aezea or @ithebigc

4. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I tried to put a image as my signature and it didn't work. Then, I tried another, but it didn't work either.

The first image is 267px × 225px (1.132,45 KB) and the second is 234px × 167px (2.038,31 KB). Are they breaking any rules or something?

5. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Not that I am aware of. What error message did you receive? Where does the photo originate from? Perhaps upload it to a different source?

6. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    A message appeared saying this:

The following error occurred:
    Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

My images are hosted on photobucket and tinypic.

7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It could be a photobucket issue. Also, unless those pictures can be placed side by side then they will violate the maximum signature width. Might be better to go with one of the other.

Another issue could be the fact that you are a brand new user and you are linking content on the forum. That can sometimes trigger a red flag. So it might be that the system wants to see a few posts from you before it allows that kind of action.

So perhaps either a) try linking one photo and see what happens. Or 2), wait a week or so and post a bit on the forum, then try adding a signature.

8. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I tried hosting the image on another site, but it didn't work as well. So it's not a photobucket/tinypic issue.

I wasn't trying to put two images. I only wanted to use one, but when it didn't work, I thought I should try a new image. I had no luck with the second image, too.

Well, I've decided to follow your second suggestion. If after one week it still does not work, I will come back here.

Thanks for the help!

9. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay.

One other thing, please make sure that the photos in your avatar and your signature are not animated in any way.

thx :)

10. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Sure. I'm going to change it right now. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @natsu-kun I just tried to replicate your issue. In both Firefox and Chrome. Did not see this issue. I was logged in any time I opened Stage48 from an external link while I was logged into S48 in another tab.

When you log in, do you check the little box that says "stay logged in"?

12. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Hi!
    How do you thumbnail images?

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Midsummer Rain if you use postimg.org to upload your photo, just click on the button that i circle in red to get the thumbnail image code

[​IMG]

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Two ways.

1.If you use an online image host, such as Post Image or Imgur, they give you a url for a thumbnail version of the image you upload there. As shown by @CutePanda.

2. See that "upload a file" button at the bottom of the reply field that you use to make a post here? Use that to upload an image to S48, and it gives you the options, full version or thumbnail.

15. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
  16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Tried Chrome?

If it is limited to Firefox only, which seems the case given Opera and IE are fine. You may want to Refresh FireFox. This will reset any and all settings you may have changed in FF to default. It WILL delete extentions and extention data, so fair warning there. It is a bit of a nuclear option. But I like to think of it as clean install your OS. Something that should be done from time to time, regardless.

17. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    If I want to show things I won in an auction, am I allowed to post it here? OP says I should post about auction things in the auction thread but I can't enter it and he hasn't been online for a while. Not sure what depot access means etc etc..

18. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Ah, good! Thank you. So it should be fine for me to post auction stuff there? Or should I perhaps make an auction thread myself? :|

19. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    how can I post a gallery? I mean not a single photo, but a few of them, so when you click, they get larger and you can swap them left/right.
    and sorry for being dumb, I was trying really hard to figure this out by myself... :fp:

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Husky to post multiple photos in any members gallery, you should post them in Thumbnails size if possible.

just read up on a few posts above and @hjr1891 mentioned 2 ways to upload photos and get the thumbnail url