The STAGE48 Photobook Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kang, May 16, 2008.

1. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yeah. I've seen my friend's digital magz in flash format. It's cute and gorgeous. And so simpe in operation too. So I emphasize that we make this Stage48 Photobook in flash. Anyone can do it? :D

2. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

Kyu: Really? Would your friend be willing do do that for us? That would be beyond awesome! But let's both release it in flash & jpeg just in case flash doesn't work with other people.

Zyn: You shall help with layout, yes? And we must have a picture together! :D

haruna_hamasaki: I'll update it as soon as I finalize the questions for the profile. :)

3. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

Kyu >> Wow thats a great Idea !~ Is there a link to it? Or a sample somewhere?

4. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Well I can't promise anything, but I will persuade him HARD to make that for us.
    :lol: And yeah, let's release it in both format (flash and jpeg) in case flash isn't working.

@LAMAHdesu : I think there is a link to his digital magazine, but I forgot. I will search for it first, and when I find it I will post the link here ok? ;)

5. zyn

zyn Kenkyuusei

kyu and kang: Hai! I'll totally help with the layout :) <3 But my knowledge in FLASH = NAI. ZERO. XD

YAAYZ. A picture with Kang~

6. chcltmoney2

chcltmoney2 Kenkyuusei

Alright another question:

I just took some pics recently, and I can't decide for some of my pics. Most of them look like they should be 'wild', but I'm smiling in them as well. Thank the Mac camera thing. Anyways if I can't decide, you guys mind doing it for me? :D

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

haven't been too involved, i suppose i have not much skills as some of you have, but i will try to contribute as a fellow S'48er.
    Great contributions everyone. I look forward to some of the photos.

8. LAMAHdesu

LAMAHdesu Kenkyuusei

Kyu >> Okay ajusshi =) haha

9. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

It's okay. If you can trust our picks, just send all your photos to us and we'll decide the best pics to use. ;)

@qilver : It's okay bro. If you can't help us with the layout and all, just participate in this project by sending your photos. Come on... I know that you have a bunch of great pics, especially when you're in Japan. Okay? :D

@zyn : Arigatou gozaimasu. You'll be of great help. :D

Oh yeah, I'll probably help with the layout too. :lol:

10. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

Sorry this took so long. I had trouble with my registration this year, and it took a while to sort out. Anyways!

Here are the final questions for the member profile we are including with the photobook. We've received a lot of good suggestions, which are much appreciated, but we have to narrow them down & simplify them. I've also made a sample, which would be what the final product would look more or less look like:
    [align=center]
    [​IMG][/align]
    Your profile photo can be different from your "smile & wild" ones. If you have one, submit it & label it as "profile". If you don't, then that's okay. We'll pick from the ones you've already submitted. :)

Updating the first page with the things you have to include when you submit your zip file. Please check that out! :D

11. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

So about the profile, we're using the "round" pic or we make it BLT card-like, like I have proposed earlier? :confused:
    But if we're using that "round" pic, it's ok with me. Just want to clear this matter. :D

12. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

^ Either which is fine. It just so happened that I didn't have a proper BLT card to base the sample on, so I used the one from Jump & Cry instead. :p

13. zyn

zyn Kenkyuusei

I love the sample! <3 But maybe we can add some colors? :) Not too spiffy though. XD

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    The sample looks good. I need to take some new pictures...

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

It's June already. Come on people... be a camwhore for a moment and take as many good pics of yourself as possible!!! :lol:
    Remember that the deadline is the end of June, only one month away.

16. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    I just started college with a new semester. Still getting a chance to get a really good photo or a shot.

Hope i can get it before the deadline >.<

17. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

zyn-chyan: That's just the basic one. Once we've settled the color/font scheme, we can go crazy. XD

kyu: Guilty! I haven't started taking pictures yet either. XD

VoiL3T: Don't worry about it. If you won't be able to submit by the deadline, give us a heads up so we can still include your pictures. :)

18. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

^ sure thing. Been a bit busy today after college reopen. Rarely got time even to come here and post up and catch up on some updates.

Darn i hate this life :(

19. Kang

Kang Kenkyuusei

^ That's okay. I understand the evils of college work. XD

20. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

^ I try to take some picture when i am free.