The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

Ew....seriously?! That is so gross, but I would still eat food from there, lol. xD
    You don't like KFC or McD's? How come? I love In-N-Out the best though. <3 I love their animal fries! Best fries ever~!

2. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

^
    Oh, in-N-out is the best <3 But so far from my home :(
    All this food talk is making me so hungry...

I don't know about KFC and McDonalds, but I always find it interesting that when I'm Taiwan eating at KFC or McDonalds is like the best thing ever and we're all so happy for some reason, and yet here in the US when I go to KFC or McDs I feel like I'm the saddest person in the world. The atmosphere inside--at least in the ones I go to--is just so indescribably depressing. And everyone looks depressed. And I saw someone almost kill herself with drugs in my neighborhood KFC once and it was so sad.

@frenchymelody
    Isn't it?? My mom is always happy to get me new clothes even though I already have so many I can't wear them all, but she is always like "ehhhh? Whyyyy?" when I tell her I bought idol calendars and stuff XD

But it's true that I'm not earning enough so probably shouldn't be spending so much... :fp:

3. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      Yeah xD My mom is always asking me on the phone when she calls here if I bought some new clothes 'because you don't have enough clothes and your favorite jeans are way too used' blahblahblah
      I have to admit she's right 8D
      Mainly because I'm not the type of girl who loves spending a whole day shopping xD two hours is okay for me then, home 8D
      But when it comes to buy CDs or collectibles... I'm way more interested 8D

I may not get back my summer job this year so I really shouldn't spend this much >__<
      (want the AKB PV-anthology DVD and no3b last single and these amazing posters to decorate my apartment and troll my roommates with AKB and BLT magazines and all of this ;____;)

/dies

4. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^
    ^I would be sad if In-N-Out was faraway from me, too....good thing it's not. I want some In-N-Out now since I have mentioned it! XD

5. heysamuraitamashii

heysamuraitamashii Kenkyuusei

For me, it's like two hours is okay for me, then, food. I go shopping so I can eat things XD It's not like I don't have enough clothes anyway. There is only one of me and so many of them, how can I wear them all? :awesome:

And I want AKB posters so much too :cute: I want to introduce them to all my other posters so they can visit each other's posters when I'm sleeping. (Okay, that sounded incredibly stupid. Have been reading too much Harry Potter.)

@saika.city
    It's not actually that far from my place, but I have no car, so everything is far XD

6. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Oh, lol. You could ride a bike there though! Lol. It is useful and if you go really fast, but just make sure you don't fall down, lol.

7. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

myTouch 3G slide.

[​IMG]

It's my first time having a touch screen so it'll take getting used to but i love it <3

8. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• I already promised my guy roommate I will hang a bikini AKB poster in our living-room and I'll keep the uniform ones for my own room 8D (my other girl roommates didn't sound pleased, but she was only teasing me and she actually doesn't care about having AKB on the walls in the apartment xD)

I'm gonna troll them so hard when we'll be living together 8D music, DVDs, posters, orders coming and the mailman ringing our bell for delivering these... :hehe:

9. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

saika.
    There's no N-Out here ('~')
    I haven't even heard of that before! D:

frenchmelody.
    I know your pain ;____;
    Really, I do~

MaxtheMan.
    Oh~ Touch screen!
    I've been wondering what phone to get myself....

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^OMG....You haven't?!!?!!?!?!?! In my opinion, it's the fast~food restaurant. One day, you have to go there and try the food out! Check out the animal fries especially. <3 It's the bomb, lol.

11. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      In'n'Out only exists in California/some western-US states (I think the one that is the more eastern is in Colorado)
      So it's not that popular [hehe]

But I agree, this is the best fast-food I've ever tried too !

12. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Seriously? I thought it was around everywhere! XD I love their shakes! The only one I have tasted is the strawberry one, but it's so good! So is their hamburgers and cheeseburgers! But, I never seem to get the cheeseburgers and all that's stuff even though it's so good because it's big and I can't finish it, lol. But, the item that I most get when I go there, it's animal fries of course. Have you tried those? Those are on their secret menu. I love the topping they use for it though and it has lots of flavor, that's why I love it! <3
    Here is a picture of animal fries down below---v
    [​IMG]

13. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Saika.
    Well....
    Even if it existed in my country....
    I don't eat meat so hamburgers are a no go [hehe]

The animal fries look as if they'll give instant heartburn :hehe:
    I don't eat greasy food either...

But! I do love eating Gekikara food! :twisted: [rock]

14. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^What's Gekikara food???? [hehe] Lol.

15. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• In'n'Out is not so greasy actually, at least, it's one of the fast-food where the food looked the most fresh xD
      They mainly use fresh products and make your cheeseburger in front of you as you want (their concept is that the customer can ask anything in their sandwiches, like, if they want 5 steaks, 14 slices of cheese and only one slice of tomato, they will do it xD)

@saika : spicy food : )

I would say it's a high-quality fast-food [hehe]
      And in France, we only have McDonald's, KFC and Subway xD that's it >__< but our McDonald's are way better than the US ones 8D

16. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Dude, all of the other McDonalds on the other side of the country are way better than on this side of the country. XD Well, that's good enough, right? But, yeah....In-N-Out's food is really fresh. That's why I like it.

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, come on, stop talking about McDonalds, I'm getting hungry (despite it's midnight here... [hehe]) Seriously, I've always though that McDonalds is one of the best things ever created for three reasons...
    ...because I love their hamburguers
    ...because I know that whatever country I visit I'll find one there, I won't need to worry about the language, the price will be more or less the same than in Spain and the taste (for good or for bad) will be the same than in Spain; in order words, it's something I know, and that's great when I am in a foreign country...
    ...because it's perhaps the only place where I know there is a free toilet (not a minor thing, indeed) :lol:

18. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I think that McDonald's fries are really good and I love their apple pies and ice cream. <3 I was hungry for some, too, but most likely more for In-N-Out.

19. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

The best fast food is Five Guys.

Anyone who says differently is wrong :awesome:

20. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

No love for MOS burger here? :awesome:

…sadly I've only ever tried it in HK - the only outlet in this country is in Brisbane of all places… [speechless]