The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

I don't know why but burst out laughing when i opened the spoiler and now my sides hurt. What is wrong with me...? :wtf:

2. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

Anyone at Fanime today? Came down to see FLOW.

If so, feel free to tweet me @tensai

3. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

FLOW was at Fanime? D:
    ... lucky~ D:

Also, rather random but...
    I'm keen on getting a new cell phone (or mobile phone if you prefer) later in the year. I enjoy Sony Ericsson but am open to suggestions of other brands.
    Anyone like the phone they're using now or can share a good mobile phone type?

What I look for:
    - Optional storage [Mini SD]
    - Good response time
    - Easy organisation of contacts
    - Good interface
    - Fair camera (3Mp at least)
    - Good online and app capabilities

frenchymelody
    I don't have a fringe (bangs) so I can't really say... :^^;:

4. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

Personally I like to get straight cut bangs, with longer bits at the end. So straight cut with not much graduation. I prefer this for a few reasons: its versatile (so you can sweep the bangs to the side and they still look fine! and you can also wear straight cut or pinned back) so depending on your mood you can create a different look, its easy to maintain- very easy to trim. That's just me though :p

If you don't think you have thick enough hair for straight bangs thats not true, a hair dryer and roller can do a world of good :p

5. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      My hair is asian-like straight, each time I try to make it curly or wavy, it lasts like... ten minutes xD
      I love Mikapon's and Kojipa's bangs but I don't really know if it would be bearable for me since I'm always blowing on my bangs to sweep them away when I'm working on the comp or drawing xD
      I guess what you said would be perfect~ Thanks : D

/girls' talk :awesome:

6. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

FLOW is performing tonight, really the only reason I came. Though I found some nice Ayu posters in the dealer room, I was hoping to find at least 1 dealer that had some AKB stuff :(

7. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

^^ make sure not to get them cut too short though! Straight bangs become impossible to do anything else with if they're above the eyebrows (thats what I find anyway)
    As for the straight hair for full bangs I'd blow dry them with a round brush, then put a curler underneath. the curler won't really curl it but it'll give it the volume it needs from the roots to make it sit a bit nicer :) (I tend to then straighten my bangs but I'm sure you won't have to)

I'm so jealous that you have naturaly straight hair :cute:

/girls talk :omg:

8. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

So I just had APAC show. Both my feet hurt and I'm sweaty and disgusting but it was SO BEAUTIFUL. <3 I'm so glad everything went so well (even though I dropped my chinese yoyo and completely made up the dance for Lucifer...) but it's such a good feeling after a show! I sang, did chinese yoyo, tinikling (and hurt myself two weeks before show doing tinikling...I rolled off a stick >.>) hula dance (part of which was a hula version of Run Devil Run) and K-pop dance :D When I get videos they'll be coming up here!

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I had to get up at 2 am because I have a water leak at home...a bloody awkward situation... :panic: (yes, I guess most of you still don't realize what this is about, fortunately...

10. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• ^
      I know this situation :fp:
      For some Xmas break, we had to wake up early to get to the airport at 7 AM (we were going to Caribbean for these holidays)
      My mom woke up at 5 AM and she totally put her feet in like, 5 centimeter of water in her room (plus the whole corridor, toilets and cellar...)
      It came out it was one of our fridge's pipes that was unplugged >__< so nothing serious but damn, what a rush to pack everything for the airport while wiping everything >___< pretty stressful~

11. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

^
    My family comes from the caribbian, what island did you go to? :)

12. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Guadeloupe : D french caribbean actually : 3

13. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

What part(s)? I've been all over down there.

14. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Thats cool, I know somone from st kitts witch is quite near Guadeloupe (well it is in the same Archipelago). That is a good idea though going somwhere warm for the winter, especially since the winters these past three year have been vicious. [nod]

My grandad was from Jamaica and my gran is from st vincent and the grenadines. My gran's dad was a native carib to st vincent witch i always though was really cool as there are not many left... : (

15. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Ive been down that way, but not that far. :(
    Bahamas, Caymans, Jamaica, Haiti, PR, St Thomas/Croix/Maarten.

Id like to get farther down, or even around to like Aruba areas too. :cute:

It's really nice down there. I have to pretty much live my beach bum life as close as I can. If ever I became silly rich, I'd totally have a place down there. <3

16. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

RocketStar might want to know...during today's concert during Heavy Rotation. Nacchan and Kasai were messing around being one of the far corner girls at the back. Nacchi prompty ran over from the other corner and started drumming Nacchan's butt when she bended over during that dance haha.

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^Hah! Thanks for the update!

I hope these overseas concerts are eventually released on DVD or TV!

18. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

I've not been yet to visit but from what my gran says about St.Vincent it is really nice. SO I can defo recomend going further down and seeing the island if you are visiting Barbados. There is a massive volcano in the middle and for a while after typhoons the centre of the volcano basin fills up and you can swim in the warm water <3

Your so lucky you've gotten to see all those islands though. I agree if I was rich I would get a home down there too. Where about in jamaica did you go?

19. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Seriously guys, spoiler tags? In the post dump? :fp:

20. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

So, right now, I am eating a "Miyuki" Way Candy Bar. It's good, but not Miyuki's guts, but Milky's way is good. Lol. Milky......way!