The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Canadian transit YouTuber Reece Martin has just released a very good video explaining Osaka's complicated railway system:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Something that intrigues me and rarely talked is how Bubka turned from a trashy scandal-hunting/mongering tabloid (ask any old H!P or OG AKB fan) to a general, positive idol magazine (you may have heard the nickname "Boobka" because of the gravy published there) comparable to Bomb.

According to my research over Japanese Wikipedia, this change happened around 2012, when Bubka's publisher was changed from Core Magazine to Byakuya Shobo, Core's parent company. Then there's the logo change several years after the handover (didn't remember which year)...

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Actor Seiko Niizuma, singer May J. , actor Ryohei Otani held an interview for the Osaka performance of the musical ``Bodyguard'' at the main hall of Umeda Arts Theater in Osaka on the 30th.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

God I love pro wrestling!
    [​IMG]

6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Japan is giving the United States 250 new cherry trees to help replace the hundreds that are being ripped out this summer as construction crews work to repair the crumbling seawall around the capital's Tidal Basin.

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida made the announcement as President Joe Biden welcomed him to the White House on Wednesday for an official visit and state dinner. Biden said the gift is meant to mark the 250th anniversary of the U.S. in 2026, adding, "Like our friendship, these trees are timeless, inspiring and thriving."

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Actress Kamishiraishi Mone, who will be one of the leads in this summer's production of 'Spirited Away' in London, is speaking good English in a 2-minute CM from the KUMON Educational Institute:

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Singer May J. (35) held an event to commemorate the release of her 10th original album "AURORA" at Lazona Kawasaki on the 17th. Pop pianist Harami-chan appeared as a surprise guest.

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  11. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Sanada Takumi, a 40-years old music producer was accused of sexually abusing a 17 years old idol.
    https://m.kangnamtimes.com/entertainment/article/80307/

Takumi Sanada (40), a renowned Japanese underground idol group producer, is under fire for being arrested on suspicion of violating the Child Welfare Law.

On the 22nd (local time), broadcaster TBS reported that Sanada, who had been producing an idol group, was arrested. It was revealed that he had committed indecent acts against one of the group members, who was then only 17 years old.
    Sanada is accused of using his position as a producer to call a high school girl, who was an active idol, to a hotel in Tokyo and committing indecent acts several times, despite knowing she was a minor, between February and March.
    Sanada, a married man, did not hesitate to tell the underage idol, “I like you,” “I will divorce my wife, so date me,” and “Let’s get married when you graduate from being an idol.” It was reported that he made her develop romantic feelings through gaslighting and then committed indecent acts.
    Sanada’s side argued that their relationship became closer during discussions related to the idol’s activities, but the victim and her parents deny this. Despite receiving a warning from the girl’s father to end the relationship, it was revealed that Sanada continued his actions. It was confirmed that the victim’s parents reported the incident to the police after becoming aware of the harm done to their daughter.
    During the police investigation, Sanada admitted to the indecent acts against the underage idol but denied some allegations, saying, “I never used my position as a producer.”
    Meanwhile, Takumi Sanada produced the five-member idol group COMIQ ON!, which debuted in 2022. There are rumors that the victim might be the 17-year-old member who recently stopped live activities due to poor health. However, as there is another 17-year-old member in COMIQ ON!, it remains unclear whether the member who stopped activities is the victim.