The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Stop it, I miss Japan's convenience store already

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Alan Walker, one of most popular foreign musicians in Indonesia,

Ousmane Dembele, most expensive signing of FC Barcelona,

Are younger than Jurina.

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I really wonder if there are too many idol groups... When I found AKB48 I could find other groups, but it was quite easy to know most (if not all) of them. Now every day I hear of groups I hadn't heard a thing before...

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ IMO AKS' comparatively permissive philosophy towards rival groups in the business arena has helped to elevate idol culture as a whole, rather than short-term-profit, toxic rivalries between competing companies (as H!P had done in the past). It should be said though that AKS only began to cultivate this mindset after it was already the dominant idol group in Japan.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    In Japan, there's a stigma that people who have tattoo = yakuza, making them banned from using some public facilities such as subway & oksen.
    11374257_1644028935834116_1145961000_n.jpg
    Yeah, Morita Takahiro can't take a bath in an onsen.

Talking about onsen, yesterday my friend said that in his apartment swimming pool there were some Japanese guys, all of them male, no female among them, swimming, the problem was that they were noisy & he got disturbed, maybe his room is close to the swimming pool. I just told him that maybe they wanted to take bath in onsen but they didn't find any in Jakarta, maybe next weekend they'll watch JKT48 theater shows The apartment is close to a top tier university which he's studying there & I'm an alumni. Probably those Japanese guys are having a job there or even they're exchange students?

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Well the first parts are in for my project Element... and a few for my Accord...

• I've rethought the idea of a cold-air system in a crossover that will be asked to ford small streams in the future... so a boxed-in short-ram should accomplish the goal... may go with K&N here, as the other brands are a lot of flash with zero convincing dynos pulls (or any sort of proof documentation). Just want to maximize airflow w/o too many other negatives, and K&N seems to have an okay system with decent build quality. That said... I read that Civic Si filter boxes work well and also allow for a grille inlet, which would be a much better way to feed the engine. Not thrilled about having to relocate the battery for some options, but that'll depend on the value the mod provides...
    • A larger throttle body is expensive and has little real performance gain in a non-cammed and stock-exhausted motor (exhaust will come later)... so may go with a 3" rather than 2.5" airbox-to-TB connection, as I read you get an immediate gain in midrange within the stock ECU's ability to adjust for it -- more torque is always good for a NA Honda motor. :rolleyes:
    • Parts arrived: just poly bushings and a Suspension Techniques rear sway bar -- a good sway bar will allow the suspension to remain comfortable while not flopping over like a dead fish in corners. Easy install while I make up my mind about the other stuff...
    • For the Accord: end links all around... went with aftermarket ones as the stock Honda ones seem to wear and loosen quickly. Also about an hour's work, so no sweat -- and wife unit rubber stamp -- they're cheap. :^^;:
    • I'm on the fence about halting spending budget $$$ for the project, and getting a 4-point lift installed in my garage. Doesn't interfere with wife's side of the garage... don't have to use a floor jack and work on my back under cars, and the one I want is only $3500 -- that's installed + pretty much pro-optioned. Wife also approves as she can work on her car and I can park in her space, rather than work on her back w/ jackstands on the ground. The final, fatal blow to not considering pulling the trigger on this route... is in an emergency, I can store the wife's Civic under the Accord, in my side of the garage (measured already), and all three cars can be indoors, no problem. So while one more set of parts are on their way already... I may have a Bendpak HD-9 in the casa by Halloween. :approve:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Got Milk? (Japanese style). Is this how you get your milk?

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This is funny

DKuJC48UEAARtae.jpg DKuJDebUMAEWd3z.jpg DKuJDwdUIAA0Vks.jpg

1. Title [Difference between a casual fan and a crazy wota] For example, when they both see this schedule...

2. Casual Fan: Oh a live house tour! But it's sooo far...I want to meet X-chan but I need to consider my money that I have left...and I don't have any savings and I want to hang out with friends...maybeeee just one concert.

3. Crazy Wota: I'll go to all of them.

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

• Just found out the rear swaybar I got in the mail earlier in the week, doesn't fit the Element, as it's an Accord swaybar. I call Suspension Technologies and they say "they're the same" and I say "no, the bushing points are farther apart in the Element and there's a bend in the bar at that point. Put on hold for about 10 mins. :hmm: Tech comes back on and says they mistook my order for the Accord that was in their computer, not the Element. But was the order for an Element swaybar? Yes, it was, looking it up. :rolleyes: "We can ship you the new one, but not until we receive the old one" he says, no apology whatsoever. I say fine, send me a return box and it'll happen. They say no, you have to box it up and ship it on your dime.

Look... the difference between their sending a return box and me providing my own, is about $20, not gonna put me in the poorhouse. But when they're in the wrong, and they don't even comp me the return shipping... what's that say about the company's treatment of customers as a whole? So I ask "can I get express shipping on the correct bar kit?" After some BS I know he's making up, I abruptly ask for his supe, which of course puts me on hold for another 8 mins >( Finally get a supe on the phone, recognize him and tell him the situ, and he comps both the wrong bar immediately AND 2nd-day's the right one. I'd been working with this guy since getting parts for the Accord (about $1200 worth), so he also knows my wife has a Civic that I want ST parts on if possible. Not to mention, that she's on first-name basis with the district attorney and several law firms here and in the bigger cities. Amazing when representatives of a company tell customers, over a wire connection (voice), made-up shit that can easily be recorded. I told the supe about this... and he says "OK... don't worry, it's taken care of. Please ask for me by name in the future, and if the tech says they can't do that, call this number, it's my cell -- and tell me who you talked to." I was very pleased with that resolution. :approve:

• Was talking to my mother about traffic here vs. on the mainland on the way to dinner last night... and mentioned that traffic on-island is nowhere as bad as I've seen in 22 yrs of living and driving in different states and countries. I've seen people fire pistols at each other three car-lengths ahead; brake drums, bare steel wheels, buckets of nails, mattresses, and full cans and buckets of paint, tumble off work trucks and spray unsuspecting drivers; seen a car in an adjacent lane's tire explode with enough force to blow apart the aluminum wheel and hurl it 50 ft into the air, in four lanes of 75 mph traffic; I've been physically run into a ditch at night by a guy on meth; had my window and driver's door kicked by a drunk Native American pissed that his g/f had thrown him out and tried to unsuccessfully pass me on the shoulder at 60 mph; chased by a cowboy for an hour in the Phoenix grid desert, when I tried to tell him his brake lights weren't working. All of these incidents, were weathered in my little tank of a car, a 'pre-'96 Toyota. Was really sad to let that car go; we'd been through so much together. :^^;: And this isn't even including the shens I've experienced on my motorcycles in Phoenix and Seattle. But it puts a lot of what bothers me into perspective... and perspective is quite effective at not sweating the small stuff. :whistle:

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Same shit every 1st of October

12. karles48

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This is a shame.

The same police that protected the people during the Barcelona attack are now attacking the people.

There is no coming back from this for the government.

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I hope your government is better about attacks on its own people, than my country is. As things are now... if this was 1997, he'd have been impeached months ago.

An alarming number of people here, still, are so apathetic and/or don't care about closet-supporting rich white men's agendas, despite the gaslighting-fasciitis causing our institutions and international integrity to sicken and slough off like blackened stumps... they're partially responsible for the fact these same attitudes are virilizing so-called citizenry of other countries, with long-thought-dead monstrous ideologies... into actual parties, formalized to effect change in policy, towards sociopathy and psychosis.

I hope this man and his party of arseholes gets exactly what they deserve, after eight years of nothing but social progress and real change towards equality -- less than one term, and 64 more years of nothing but social progress and real change towards equality and justice for all. :fp:

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Good thing 2020 Olympics is not going to be in Madrid.

16. karles48

That's a bit inaccurate. The police that protected us was mostly the Mossos, that is, the Catalan police. Today, they are the only ones trying to avoid violence. The ones hitting people are the 'Spanish' police.
    It's a pity, but I'm afraid you're wrong. This is Spain and more than half of the Spaniards will blame the Catalan government for everything...

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    It affects football too. The game between FC Barcelona & Las Palmas will be played without audiences.

18. karles48

FC Barcelona asked to postpone it (after all, there are police charges in the city) but it wasn't allowed. :fp:
    PS: there are already more than 300 people injured by the police. Another example of what the Spanish government believes a 'proportioned response'...

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    The violence used by the police is scary!I mean the literally throwing people off!

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

My bad.

I think it's too soon to talk about consequences.
    This will scar both sides of the conflict for a long time.

Those who vote for PP vote for them no matter what, but I hope those who aren't as blind will hopefully have their eyes open to the injustice we're living in.

I'm not from Catalunya and I don't live in Catalunya, so my opinion shouldn't matter.
    I don't understand why other people think they have the right to decide on the future of others.