Tomonaga Mio (Mio) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. idolmousse

idolmousse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomonagamio
    So sad to see her so disappointed this year :cold: I'm going to support here next year for sure. She'll have all my votes.

2. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I was sure Mio can make it to Senbatsu or at least UG center :(

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The good thing is that while a lot of top members have their votes decreased vs last year, Mio at least moving forward (28,197 to 31,314) and the total number of votes is similar to last year, thus she is making progress. As long as she keep making progress, hopefully she will reach SSK senbatsu sooner or later.

4. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    ClRrcI2VEAAF9mF.jpg
    Saw this photo session, Many feels can we see
    Absolutelly its not statisfaction at all from her :')

5. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think this si good rank:
    1) it is still rising and not going down
    2) She can use her dissatisfaction to try harder this year.

6. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She probably feels frustrated because of all the hard work she has put in and not having big results... I'm kinda sad she is not in senbatsu too tbh.

Next year if more senbatsu spots free she should make it.

7. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
  8. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Mio looked so beautiful but sad in sousenkyo, I hope she will be able to rise in ranks!!!!!. I´m surprised she didn´t rise a lot already, I thought she would be really popular when she debuted!!!!.

9. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Sad for Mio... her smile looks so pitiful. Hope for her to try the best and take revenge in the next SSK. After all, Mio said she was competitive in her poster.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  10. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    Clh5gfZUgAAhkA5.jpg

Clj9YmkUsAESQ6M.jpg

Mio-chan 1st Bubka Front cover Released June 30 + Randomly Photocard, She also become the cover for Ex-Taishu in July 5
    Become 2 Front Cover after Sousenkyou, I hope that was a good sign :)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  11. chiuchimu

It's not much consolation but at least Mio looks very beautiful when she cries.

12. DodobusuAntonioDD

DodobusuAntonioDD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I wish Mio wasn't a bouyomi and ponkotsu :(
    If she wasn't she would rank so much higher.

13. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    So you think Bouyomi and ponkostu chara she have ,make her get this Posisition ?

Cz I dont Get it

14. DodobusuAntonioDD

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Not the entire reason, but yup I think that does hold her back. If it was just chara and when it comes time to perform and she does it properly I think it would be different. For variety shows being a ponkotsu for laughs is maybe a plus, but she is not a variety centric member. The sad truth is that she is an actual Bouyomi and Ponkotsu.

Mio has all the charm. I like Mio, but she can't dance, she can't sing, she can't act. Not that the other members above her excel at all these things but she does it worse. Some people think she isn't even trying hard enough...

I do want her to do better so that she is not only about looks and charms only. I think she is probably trying, but the result is not there.

Uha is another ponkotsu. I think Uha has similar problems, so I wish Uha would do better too. She has improved a bit lately, but still.

I think the best is if you present yourself as a ponkotsu but you can actually do it or be really good at one thing. Or if you started as a ponkotsu but became really good.

Not to mention that sometimes even if a member is very popular with oversea fans local wotas may not be as enthusiastic about that member. I think the local wotas will look at all these things and their HS of course.

I think Mio will probably make the senbatsu next year in the sousenkyo because there will be so many spots open. But I wish she wins it through her efforts and not because someone left her a seat or something like that.

15. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mio's dancing isn't that bad. I actually find it charming. In Make noise for example she doesn't show lack in her dancing skills, they are enough for HKT's songs.

She gives out some kind of Michishige Sayumi aura. Sayumi wasn't good at singing, dancing nor acting, but what kept her relevant was her chara. Nowadays she is an idol legend. Mio herself has said "I can't do anything" which might be the reason why she often looks so unmotivated, but I think that she just thinks of herself as untalented and is scared to push herself. (with proper voice training she could sound very cute, but i dont think she cares for singing)

To me the real reason she didn't enter senbatsu this year is her position in HKT. She and Meru are getting less and less attention. The members who got in senbatsu had a strong year, while for Mio it was rather weak imo. Meru lost votes and downgraded in rank, but she is the oposite of Mio, she tries hard and is skilled, therefore we can't really blame it on the character. And Mio actually increased in votes, so it isn't that bad.

16. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    Remembered in HKT48 soundroom, There was Lily Franky , she Said Mio maybe do not have an nice dance or singing Skill but with her Voice nor just her excistence in a Stage she could attract the viewers

17. DodobusuAntonioDD

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well you're right that Michishige and Mio are the same type both being ponkotsu. However, AKB is not Momusu, so you can't compare apple to orange. Imaging if Michishige was in AKB, she wouldn't rank at the top. She would probably still be popular. Now if Mio was in Momusu that would also be different for Mio. There is no senkyo she has to worry about.

Btw, Michishige is the stuff of legend mostly because of her looks not because of her skills. To many people she is one of the best looking momusus (if not the best looking).

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  18. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    20160704085453.jpg

Mio will appeared on Young Magazine No.32 !
    Released on July 11.
    This month Mio appear in some Magz and mostly become the cover :)

19. chiuchimu

I just notice in this picture: Everyone else is smiling but Mio.:(
    [​IMG]
    Pic by Tomodragon.

20. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    1467611119165.jpg
    Its reflect everything , until the Showroom after Ssk Ended, Although she want to smile but her true feel's come out
    There was so much sad Emotion from her :')