Unjo Hirona (Nappi) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She reminds me a lot of a quite young Watanabe Mayu in the fourth picture :cute: Maybe it's just the way her hair is styled but she looks especially cute in that one :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I often think the same! it might be their hairstyles (the bangs especially), but there's definitely something about Nappi that gives the same feeling as Mayuyu when she was young. Both of them have a perfect idol image and look so cute >.<

After thinking about it for a moment (there are so many members in 48/46 LOL) I have to say I agree with this, not only her face is cute, but her personnality is just as cute! That's why I'm a little surprised that she's not even more popular, I mean she is definitely popular in the HKT fandom, she's even the best seller right now which is awesome, but I'm surprised that she isn't more known with the public or with international fans. it might be because 48G aren't so active and not doing as well now, because she definitely has everything to be more popular. well, I'll make sure to support her, promote her, and hopefully she will gain even more fans in the future especially with this new single ^^

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here is one of the only 2 performances of 3-2. The first performance was at JAM Online Festival on 30th August but I think there was no audience, and the camera work was bad (Nappi received almost no close-up even though she's center >.<) this performance at theater is the first in front of an audience and it's recorded very well! I only wish that it had a little more lights on the girls because it looks a bit dark. They all did really good, I love the choreography and I can see that they worked hard to practice it even though they barely performed it...

At the end, Nappi talked and she became emotional and cried a bit ._. it's because they couldn't perform this song for months and this was her first time to perform it in front of fans ;_; That's so sad but thankfully she received another chance at being center now (though 3-2 is really good and I'm sad it ends up like this). if you see the japanese comments in the video, some people are saying that it's sad, because this single was released just around the time that the pandemic started, which made it difficult to do any promo. Now it's been 1 year, so I think groups and music shows in general are more prepared and I hope the 14th single get the promo that it deserves!

Anyway, Nappi is beautiful and she is a great center! She did so well in this 3-2 live, I hope she won't be sad again ;w; and I can't wait to see her center more songs <3

• Like Like x 2
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Since I don't like posting in multiple threads when not necessary, check the General thread for the latest.

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes that's really cute, Nappi replied to the tweet with ghost emoticons haha. <3

There's part 2 of HKT no Pishatto 48 with Nappi & Murashige! I waited for this!

This episode was very nice! At the beginning, they went to some place (I'm not sure where is that) to meet people, it seems like something about Nappi being ambassador. I love when Murashige made everyone there say "Nappi" together haha (they repeat this moment at the very end of the video XD). After that they went to eat, Nappi choose to eat pasta, it looked good! Then they went shopping for furniture, they went to a sea food factory, and then they went to the temple, this part is interesting.

I spent a lot of time in watching this part, because I wanted to try and understand what they said! So first they draw their fortunes, Murashige received "great blessing", she was really happy LOL then Nappi received "future blessing" which might not be very good because of the reactions? I searched on wikipedia and found a page here, so Murashige got the best and highest one, while Nappi's one is somewhere in the middle. I found another page here which might be a better translation, it says that Murashige's one is "excellent luck" and Nappi is "uncertain luck", now I can understand why they react like that for Nappi. Apparently the paper said that someone will obstruct Nappi, and to be careful. the male comedian pointed at Murashige like she will be the one to obstruct, and the subs said something about Murashige becoming center haha.

After that, they got to talk to the priest(?), Nappi asked questions and she asked about her fortune, I think he told her to read a specific part of the paper, so I tried to understand it, I probably make some mistakes but I searched every word and I think it means something like: "Key words, rely on the moonlight, follow quietly the narrow path", something like that? Seems like Nappi could relate to these words. Then Murashige said something, I'm not sure either but she mentioned 4th gen and how Nappi wasn't prominent at first? then she slowly increased her popularity and became center in the end. I think she was saying that Nappi followed a narrow path to get where she is, and that this fortune is meaningful to her.

I would love if this show is subbed haha.

At the very end, there is something about the price of everything that they bought during the 2 episodes, and I think if the final result is higher than a certain number, they fail. and it turns out that it's higher, but I'm not sure what it means, are they not taking all the things they bought? Not sure LOL. Also before the reveal, Nappi said something that made Murashige laugh, I wish I knew what it is >.<

So this ends the 2 episodes with Nappi and Murashige. I really enjoyed this show! I love the part at the temple the most because from what I could understand, it was very interesting. Nappi did well and she's always cute >.< I really recommend watching these 2 episodes ;D

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Is she some sort of ambassador?
    Is that really part 2?
    I wonder what the magic number is? Maybe it has something to do with the 48 groups.

Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 12.51.00 PM.jpg

I wonder if there are other episodes?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8mz1WNnOG7R14TWiFf3EwJf1MTeF1RmY

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes I know that Nappi is ambassador (we talked about it before LOL) but I'm saying that the place where they went at the beginning of the episode and the man who they talked with, it seems related with the fact that she is ambassador. I'm not sure where it is or what they said but yes it's pretty much about that. and yes, this is part 2 (episode 2) for Nappi/Murashige. Each pairing gets 2 episodes. This is technically episode 7 of the show though (6 episodes = 3 pairings + I think there was a special episode) I'll try to watch the first 5 episodes too. ^^

Btw there is something I wanted to say here, there is the 2020 Stage48 Member Ranking and everyone can start sending their list now until 9th May, I hope a lot of you will have Nappi ranked in your list! I checked and last year, she ranked #82. I hope this year she can be much higher! This would be nice to let more people know about her because even though she's center of HKT, I feel like many people don't know her much yet. So make sure to support! Any promo is important! ^^ This will be my first time that I include her in my ranking since I became her fan in early 2020. I didn't make/send my list yet for now. I'm planning to rank Nappi very high ;D

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah I see, it makes sense that she met the mayor. That's really great for Nappi!

The current schedule of magazine releases with Nappi for this month and May:

4/24 B.L.T.
    4/28 Fukuoka City Information magazine
    5/01 Nikkei Entertainment!
    5/07 BIG ONE GIRLS graph
    5/15 EX Taishu
    5/18 Manga Action
    5/31 OUT of MUSIC 71

So many magazines! I'm so glad that Nappi has a lot of activities nowadays :3

B.L.T. off-shots from Nappi's Twitter last month:

001.jpg 002.jpg

Photos during the shooting for BIG ONE GIRLS:

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

'Idol Planet' will release an interview of Nappi, Miku, Hana, Akari on 10th May!

006.jpg

Nappi is so cute!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

HKT performed at Munakata Festival 24th April,
    there is a video message for the group and it's Nappi who did the talking <3
    She looks so pretty and cute ;____;

Here's the video with the full performance of HKT at the Munakata Festival!

You can find the full setlist here! it's a very nice performance so I recommend watching it in complete! During the first MC at around 13:25, Murashige talked about Nappi, she said that during rehearsal, Nappi read the name of the festival in the wrong way, Nappi's reaction is too cute XD Murashige said that she read "Munakata" as "Butsuzo", she couldn't read the kanji, they say that it must be because she is from Hokkaido (this is a festival from Fukuoka prefecture). then Nappi talked, she's too cute!! <3 This moment was funny XD

001.jpg 002.jpg

For the songs, Nappi and Miku double center Honest Man at 22:25, and she's SO cute at the end around 24:50, just adorableee ;w; This is a song where they mostly stand in line, so the centers weren't too obvious but it's these two. I like this song so I'm happy she double center it here ;D and then at the very end of the performance, Nappi and Miku double center once again with 12byou at 32:00, this is my favorite HKT a-side! Perfect way to end the performance with a song that I love and my HKT fav in the center >.<

Nappi didn't solo center any song here and they didn't perform 3-2, which is understandable since it's not a song suitable for festivals. it's sad but we might not get to see a lot of 3-2 performances. Seems like the 14th single will be a happy song so it might get performed more, although I think it will be performed as double center with Miku probably? The Nappi-Miku pair is very cute >.< Speaking of this, at around 27:00 during the MC, Nappi and Miku sing a little preview of the chorus of the 14th single and it sounds good!! Here's a short video of it.

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Cute! Really looking forward to the 14th single! <3

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I sent my ranking for the Stage48 2020 Member Ranking and I rank Nappi very high hehe ;D I also edited my signature to add a link to her thread and I put her as oshimen. I guess it's good enough to show my support >.< I hope that this year there will be many more people who will learn about Nappi and start to support her <3

Recently on 22nd April, it was the first year anniversary of the release of 3-2, and Nappi wrote something about it on her 755. I tried to translate!

"It seems that one year has passed since the release of 3-2... Thank you to everyone who wrote comments. While we are moving towards the release of the 14th single, it's possible to talk about the past singles again... thanks to 755! It's been a year since the release of 3-2, it's surprising... I still remember saying "everyone please listen to 3-2!", this is a year that I will never forget. As a center for the 14th single, I will do my best to do a good work and make it a song that many people can listen to ☺"

Then she added:

"Also, I'm sorry to everyone who was waiting to see it on TV and expecting it even until recently. I hope that with the 14th single, we can have activities that will make you happy."

This makes me sad to read this especially her 2nd message. I also hope that the new single can have a lot of activities and be a much happier promotions for Nappi and her fans! She's really doing her best and I will be here to follow everything about this single! I'm really glad that she received another chance to center.

To celebrate the 1 year of 3-2, please listen to the song here. it would be a nice gift for Nappi if the MV can have 1 million views (it's 719k now). it's the only Nappi solo center song ;w;

Along with the first message, she also reposted these 2 photos, from her tweet about the release of 3-2 one year before. She looks so beautiful <3

001.jpg 002.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was watching HKT's performance at the Munakata Festival, and I was surprised Nappi didn't get more center positions. I think they should put her more at the front alongside Miku, rather than keep holding on to Meru.

It wouldn't even be a stretch to say Nappi is the most popular member of HKT48 right now... There are a couple other members who also sold out, but they had less slots (such as Madoka with 18). Nappi deserves for this to be acknowledged by management, not just in single releases, but also overall performances.

I do feel bad for Meru, but her and Hana always felt a bit like a failed push, and if Nappi's push is working, then they shouldn't hold onto Meru and Hana too much. (in my opinion)

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Episode 5 of Nappi's Whispers:

Also a longer video from the same channel with Nappi from the TV show 'What is Okehazama?' on the subject of food recycling:

EDIT: Teaser for the new single with Nappi and Mikurin:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@bonjourmarlene Honestly until now, I never saw the sales of HKT members for events (only in the past when Sakura was here and she was the best seller), so I thought that Nappi will maybe be around top 5 best seller based on her social media followers that are not too high. But after I saw her sales for the 14th single, I'm really surprised, I don't know if she increase her popularity so much recently or if it was like this before too? But she is the #1 top seller and she sells so fast! Then I realized that despite not having huge amount of followers on her social medias, she actually gets quite a high amount of "likes" and interactions. So this made me realize that actually she has a big fandom, maybe what she lacks for now is being known with the public, and it's understandable because she was never clearly in the spotlight until 2020 which was also the year where HKT didn't appear much on TV (pandemic etc.).

Now she is doing absolutely amazing and this definitely confirms that she deserves to be pushed! But indeed during the festival, she didn't really get pushed. it surprised me a little too, I tried to understand why, for the cases where they perform a song and the original center is still here, I understand that they will use the original center. However I noticed that Nappi had positions that weren't really in the front in those songs. and then there are songs from HKT where the center is graduated or not here at the moment, they could perform that, and make Nappi solo center, but they didn't do it. I'm still happy that she double center 2 songs there but yes it surprised me a little for a current center member + best seller member to not be so favored. But then again among all the girls who have been pushed as centers in HKT, Nappi is probably the only one who wasn't favored in her first years in the group, her positions back then in 4th gen songs etc. were usually somewhere on the side. She's indeed getting center for singles but I have a feeling she is not a member that management "loves" since the start.

I don't know what the reasons could be... but I remember back when Sakura wasn't too favored in HKT, she never solo center in HKT despite all her popularity meanwhile she solo center AKB single, and it was confusing, but I thought that it might be because she is from Kagoshima and not from Fukuoka? Maybe this kind of thing matters to HKT. in this case, Nappi is from Hokkaido and not from Fukuoka either. But honestly if that's the reason, I don't think it should stop them from giving opportunities to the members who are doing the best. well, they did give them opportunities (for Sakura it was a push in AKB which is a big thing, and for Nappi she is getting centers in HKT), they just didn't get treated like the top member in HKT.

Another possible reason is the age but I don't think 22-23 is old at all and Nappi looks so much younger, so this is not a good reason either. Maybe if Nappi can keep this popularity level, they'll give her more works and opportunities in other ways? it's a bit difficult considering 48G aren't as active as before but let's see. I hope that her popularity keep increasing!

You know, when I write this much about a member, it's that I really support her LOL <3

@David61 Thanks for sharing the new "Nappi whispers" video! As usual she's adorable!

and the 14th single teaser!!! FINALLY!!! IT LOOKS VERY GOOD <3 The music sounds simply beautiful, this is the same melody as when Nappi and Miku were singing a part of the chorus during the festival. The melody is really nice and I have such a great feeling about this song ;w; The MV looks just like what I wanted (outdoor, similar to the covers)! I'm so excited! <3

Some photos of Nappi from the day of Munakata Festival, her smile <3 So beautiful ;w;

001.jpg 002.jpg

HKT will do a collaboration with a cafe, so Nappi posted a short video, she is so cute!!!

• Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I like to follow links; I always presume they are there for a reason.

HAWKS CAFE x HKT48 collaboration cafe held! !!

From April 29th (Thursday / holiday) to May 16th (Sunday), a collaboration cafe of "HKT48", one of the AKB48 groups based in Fukuoka, will be held for a limited time at BOSS E ・ ZO FUKUOKA 3F "The FOOD HALL"

Collaboration parfait supervised by W selected members

cs5-02.jpg

cs5-01.jpg

mizuho.jpg

tsubame.jpg

Best Part, latte art (otherwise known as suck the face of your oshi).

rate_01.jpg

rate_02.jpg

https://e-zofukuoka.com/news/the-foodhall/202104282575/

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah that explains Nappi's reaction in the video, her face was on the coffee so after she drinks it, she says something about how the shape of her face changed and became longer? LOL so cute ^^ it's great for HKT to have more collabs, the art looks really good. Nappi is cute on the promo photo, and she has her hat again, that is her official outfit for the 14th single haha.

I will post Nappi's photosets from the HKT shop for this year, starting from January's ones:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

She looks pretty!!! <3

• Like Like x 3
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nappi's ceremonial first pitch for Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks at today's game against Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters (with Mikurin and Hana watching!):

• Like Like x 3
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Long view, with interview

• Like Like x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just watched the videos and Nappi is so cute! it's nice that Miku and Hana were there to watch! I'm surprised at the amount of views that the video has, this is really great for Nappi >.< There are more than 100 comments wow. I read all these comments in japanese and it made me happy because there are so many nice comments! Here are some things they said:

- Nappi is "so cute, beautiful" (many comments like this) and a lot of them from people who say that they didn't know her before this.
    - A comment that received many upvotes said, that Nappi has a face that could be center even in Sakamichi group.
    - Saying that they didn't see HKT for a while but that HKT has a lot of cute girls, someone hope for HKT to become more popular now.
    - 2-3 people find her alike to Mayuyu (yes it really wasn't just me, haha)
    - Some people said that because she's beautiful/cute, they wish for Nappi to appear more on national TV
    - Someone said, her name "Unjo" sounds rare, so they searched about it, and only 300 people in the country have it as last name :O
    - Some people find it funny, Nappi is from Hokkaido, but she did first pitch for Fukuoka team when they're against Hokkaido team XD

So yes generally the comments are very positive and I'm happy to see so many people learn about Nappi ;w; I checked and she gain almost 200 followers on Twitter today, so happy for Nappi ;w; This just proves that if she gets more opportunities, she will definitely get more and more popular very fast. it's such a great day for Nappi receiving all these compliments <3

Nappi praying before the pitch, so cute! 2 short videos of it here. <3

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

First pitch video from NC Bank official account. Nappi also uploaded herself 2 videos on her Twitter! Video #1 - her caption "I was very nervous, but it was a lot of fun...". Video #2 - her caption "A slightly dissapointed face :') (laugh)". She also posted some photos, and mentioned that she used the gloves of her brother!

001.jpg 002.jpg

So pretty and cute <3<3<3

Some photos during the pitch, she's adorable!

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg

• Like Like x 1