Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Also, for anyone who doesn't know about this page: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Graduation
    It lists all the graduations for this year, separating between announced and graduated. You have to check the pages to see the announcement dates but it may be useful.
    It probably should be in a better located place in the Wiki, which I'll suggest in the respective thread.

2. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Damn I'm sad about Rachel :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB's new teams are starting soon, right? I predict some AKB girls will move on and graduate before the new teams start. but honestly I'm surprised that AKB has 0 members graduating right now (I mean not even announced) this is rare, it's been a long time since it's been quiet with graduations like right now.

For some reasons I also think HKT will have some graduations. I don't know why, just a feeling... it's like they haven't been doing much in these past months.

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm suspecting more eitos graduating. A lot of them are at an age when they're leaving high school soon now, and also, since Team 8 members now all have kennin in other teams, it might mean less Team 8 work and more integration into usual AKB stuff, which some might not want to do, especially younger ones from areas far from Tokyo (I'm guessing Team 8 appealed to those members because they could be part of AKB while still staying in their hometown, with their family).

5. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    AKB answers: Tano Yuka has announced her graduation today.
    I can't say I didn't see this coming, but still... :(

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Tanochan :(
    i wish her the best,she's very talented so i can see her doing well

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Congraduation

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Tano :cry2:

Hopefully she’ll find a better career outside of AKB

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Honestly after what happened, this is not surprising. and I had doubts management would let her debut in the new teams. it would be way too awkward. Tano doesn't seem like she cares that much (I mean she pretty much speak her thoughts without any filter) so it's better for her to move on.

I can't say I feel sad over this.

and just when I said AKB is not having any member announcing grad :^^;: there are probably more to come before the new teams start.

10. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Those of us who follow Tano have probably known this was coming for the last few months. Even before the issues with the dating scandal and koreaboo incident. For me personally, I could tell she was seriously contemplating graduation after she was passed over for the Team K captaincy. In the past year and a half she has gotten so many jobs outside of AKB that she's going to be just fine without the group but it's still sad to see her go. But if you keep up with what she's been up to, you could tell starting from the release of 11gatsu no Anklet when she passed on the chance to be in the dance senbatsu because of outside work, then you would see she was placing more of an emphasis on outside work. Wish her all the best in her future endeavors.

As for who will be next to announce their grad, I think Oya and Myao are top contenders for me. They got a some attention and a little bit of a push these past few years but that's died down again so I imagine they might be looking into what they should do next.

11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

She was supposed to Bei n both Dance Senbatsu and Vocal Senbatsu?

12. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, Shiichan had her Janken sub-unit recently and was at least somewhere in the WIP thingy, and was recently one of the four members selected for this:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    so maybe she's not done with AKB just yet, as it seems she had more exposure the last few months as in the previous years combined.
    otoh ... she was pretty close with Kitahara Rie, so apart from Sashii, Yukirin and Miichan there won't be that many people left I guess

13. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Tano stated on her mobame that she was originally supposed to be in the Dance Senbatsu but her schedule did not work with the other members and that's why she wasn't in it. I'm assuming that management then decided to place her in the vocal senbatsu instead since they did not have an MV and so they wouldn't need to find a time for all the voice senbatsu members to meet and film.

14. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Tano's graduation was expected. But when it comes to Shiichan, I really can't tell. I think she is the new Tanamin of sorts, and her graduation will sound expected whenever it comes. The only thing that would pull me closer to the thought of her graduating would be Kitahara's graduation, since they have always been close.
    More or less the same thing with Myao.

15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Myao needs to gtfo. People only call Miichan a leech cause they forget Myao exists.

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    11期生, 全滅確認しました!

11th gen joins the 2nd, 6th, 7th and 8th generations as having no members left.

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow... The 11th generation has pretty much died so quickly...why?

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well there are not that many members left from 1st gen to 9th gen....only a handful left:^^;:

20. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I decided to have a look at how many 1st-9th Gens were left, and there's only eight (I'm not counting Sasshi; I treat her as a 1st Gen HKT member more than a 5th Gen AKB member), and it'll be lucky if more than two of them are in the group by 2020.
    The 1st Gen has Miichan. At the rate she's going, she should be gone by the end of 2018, and she will be gone by the end of 2018. I'm not her anti (she's actually one of my favourite 48G talents) but she's been lingering like a bad smell for years.
    The 3rd Gen has Yukirin. I really cannot see her graduating this year, but possibly in 2019. There's a very small chance she'll be here in 2020. Very small.
    The 4th Gen has Shiichan. If it weren't for the sudden mini-push in 2016 and WIP, she would've been gone by the end of 2017. I think 2019 will be her final year.
    The 5th Gen has Myao, who is in a similar position to Miichan and Shiichan. She really should be gone by now, but she's still here (probably because of WIP). I think this'll be her final year.
    The 9th Gen has Yuihan - who'll definitely be here in 2020, Miyumiyu - who should graduate to fully pursue a solo career, Ranran - who's already halfway out the door anyway, and Minarun - who should be here in 2020 as long as she keeps a strong presence in SKE.

Then there's the 10th Gen. Annin's going to Mexico, Renacchi should definitely be here in 2020, Naana will be gone by the end of 2019, Izurina's in Thailand, and Abemaria's in Taipei.
    With the 11th Gen, I reckon the writing was on the wall for them as soon as Riichan announced grad. For a moment (i.e. that one Center she had, and ranking at #56 in the 7th SSK prelims) it seemed like Nattsun would get somewhere, but nope. She lasted a lot longer than I expected her to, though, so kudos to her.