Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    We don’t know clearly why Moeka doesn’t perform theater stage but her studies is one of a reason. Komi said on Showroom about her absent at yesterday 14th anniversary stage:
    Yahagi Moeka-chan came, but she didn't have time for rehearsals due to her studies. So she couldn't perform for #TeamK songs.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    In case anyone is wondering, she did appear in 14th anniversary stage. She only performed in the final 2 songs though. She was in the last row toward center, next to Sakipon.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've made this screenshot, I think that's her (arrowed)? It's the best view I can get.

14th.jpg

4. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Nah, if Moeka was there, she would be towards the front.

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Visiting Korea doesn't require weeks of practice and getting in shape.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    This view is a bit easier to see IMO.
    20191210_051404.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

A little compilation of videos of Moeka and Miku, from 4th December!
    This was the day of FNS, it looks like both of them hang out before that.
    They're so cute and funny together, I love their friendship! Adorable! <3

• Like Like x 2
  8. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm surprised (and glad) that she's having a graduating stage at the theater! But I wonder what this means for her future activities... usually after the graduation stage, she would do her last handshake events and then it's over, except for top members who would still appear in a few things. So I wonder for Moeka, will she appear in Kouhaku (if they perform Sustainable)? How about the solo song she won, will it be in the next single (when she will be graduated already)? and lastly, if the finalists of the singing competition have a concert like the last time, does this mean it will be without Moeka (even if she won)? I'm really wondering about all this... I hope that even though her graduation stage is in 15 days, she can still do these 3 things.

• Like Like x 3
  10. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura

I think it will be an special stage. Like Mayuyu's one for example.

Normally they don't put the title when they decide the day of the graduation performance.
    Here you have an exemple for Goto Moe.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12498586110.html

Or Juri's one.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12454340896.html

And they put the title with Moeka:
    矢作萌夏卒業公演

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Good spot. Better idea than doing RESET IMO.

Also that's probably mean that no birthday stage this year.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hopefully she will show up for her own graduation stage [hehe]

Almost certainly she will perform at Kouhaku I can't see that not happening.

As for the solo song, if I recall correctly Shinoda Mariko had her graduation concert, grad stage and last HS long before she sang on KFC and her grad song on that single so Moeka might still get a solo. As for the singing competition, if there is a concert I think Moeka should probably be ruled out, she made her decision to leave behind AKB and someone who is going to stay should take part.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So it will have a setlist decided by Moeka (or management) and not from an existing stage, right? I think this makes sense. I doubt she would learn a whole stage in just 2 weeks, it's not possible, especially for her, so I think they'll probably have a stage of songs that she already knows and only needs to re-practice. I actually like this idea! as long as she has a graduation stage. I wonder what the setlist will be like, I guess it will definitely have her center songs like Sustainable and Saikyou Twintail, but I hope it also has Okujo Kara Sakebu (her center unit from AKB single). and I hope it has some of AKB's classic songs, and they could end with Sakura no Hanabiratachi or something! and what I want the most is to have a Moeka solo stage, with a ballad, any AKB ballad is good, it would be awesome if she does that <3 Something like Tsuki to Mizukagami... and maybe a song like Higurashi no Koi but it has to be done as duet, Moeka's voice would suit this song tbh, if they find someone who can do it with her as duet.

Anyway, I'm glad she has a graduation stage, I hope the setlist can be good, I'm looking forward to it :cute:

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Looking at Moeka's Twitter, she wished a happy 14th anniversary to AKB on the 8th (with a cute gif), and she was at the theater indeed, as well as Sasshi, so they met backstage :blush: and Moeka took a video of Sasshi, then Sasshi quoted her to say something like she's the worst kouhai? LOL and Moeka quoted it to say that she got used to hear that from Sasshi (something like that), then she said suchi. Their friendship and the way they joke with each other is so cute <3

So yesterday I tweeted to Moeka (in japanese too) to ask her if she can please sing Tsuki to Mizukagami on her graduation stage, I added a link to the song. and today, I see that Moeka made a tweet to ask fans to tell her what songs they want her to sing! I feel like she saw my tweet LOL! well I really hope she did see it :cute: and I'm glad she asked this to fans, it means that she has plans to sing songs (at her graduation stage, or somewhere else?). I replied to her new tweet again with some songs that I want her to sing :blush: She received many replies!

Here are some photos that Moeka shared at the end of November and earlier in December:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's net shop photos for November 2019!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
    006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

All in RED <3 She looks really good! :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 1
  16. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So it was announced that for Kouhaku, AKB will perform Koisuru Fortune Cookie with world senbatsu. I think this makes the chances very very low for Moeka to be there, I honestly don't think she will be there... By the time of Kouhaku, she will be graduated already (theater graduation). Even though she centered a single this year, but she is not a "top" member in AKB, I would be surprised if they include her considering they didn't include her in anything since she announced graduation, she just has Mirai Monster (of course), the singing competition that she started since before she announced graduation, and the FNS performance that was her only real "AKB" activity after the graduation announcement... :cry:

I guess the concert of the singing competition finalists will also be difficult to do since we don't even know when (or if) they'll do one. If they do it in some months, I guess maybe Moeka could make an appearance as guest, since she won, even though she's graduated. But yes I guess for this one too, the chances are very low.

So this leaves only one thing to look forward after Moeka's theater graduation: the solo song that she won! I'll look forward to that and I hope that I'll love it <3 and of course I'm looking forward to the graduation stage at theater and the setlist <3 and I also wonder why Moeka asked for songs recommendations for her to sing, I hope we'll hear more of her singing!

Some recent updates in Twitter, Moeka posted this photo:

001.jpg

She also posted a short video where she winks!
    I noticed with this video that Moeka has dimples. Cute <3
    She also replied to some fan questions in her IG stories!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka went to the hair salon a few days ago,
    and the hairstylist's official IG posted some photos!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

She looks so cute!!! :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka updated her Twitter and her IG stories!
    on Twitter she posted a screenshot of a song of Aimyon, Good Night Baby.
    on IG stories she posted another Aimyon song, Hyouhaku, and a selfie! <3

003.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg

Later she updated Twitter again to say that she went to Aimyon's concert!

"I went to Aimyon-san's tour with a friend..!
    I studied and learned a lot.. It was the best..!!
    #YokohamaArena"

004.jpg 005.jpg

I wonder if Moeka has plans to continue singing...
    She said she watched/learned from Aimyon. I wish Moeka keep singing...

The songs that she recommended are really nice!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today Moeka did a Showroom! it's been so long ;_; I watched it live! She did the Showroom for around 1 hour, at the end there was more than 20,000 viewers! She talked a lot the whole time, she looked so cute too <3 I tried to comment often, but half of it wasn't in japanese :lol: I'm not sure if she ever saw my comments but I think she did. At first, I just spammed things like "cute" in english LOL, then she said "kawaii, cute" so I was wondering if she saw my comment. :O Then she said she likes IZ*ONE songs like La Vie En Rose, but she was struggling to prounounce it, so I wrote the title and then she said it right, but again I don't know if she saw my comment or maybe someone else also wrote it too... :fear: Lastly, I wrote in japanese that I'm from Europe and after that she said something about Europe. I'm pretty sure this was about my comment since I doubt that someone else wrote about being from Europe at the same time as me and in japanese LOL I'm happy that she replied :cute: I'll listen to her answer better when someone re-uploads the live haha

I never use Showroom so this whole thing was so confusing to me XD I remember the first time I used it was also for Moeka back then during 16th gen auditions I commented in one or two of her Showroom, I think it had less people and I was making better efforts and better comments (haha), so I got replies back then <3 I think I talked about it on the first page of this thread LOL well it was nice to watch this Showroom live after all this time! Also, after Showroom she apparently did a IG live, looks like it was together with Miku. I didn't watch it live ;_; Hopefully people will upload both of the live streams!

Before the Showroom, Moeka posted on Twitter that she would do a Showroom live today, with these photos:

003.jpg 004.jpg

So close LOL she looks like a baby [hehe] She also posted on her IG stories before and after the Showroom live:

001.jpg 002.jpg

:mail::mail::mail:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1