Yanase Reia (Reia)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yeah... it doesn't seem like they're planning to release a new single by the end of the year. They apparently added new HS dates with the previous single, for Nappi, so that her fans could have a final talk with her before her graduation, and she's leaving early October. Now it's possible that they would have a new single by the end of the year, like released in November, but I'm not really sure that they'll do this, it wouldn't be the first time they have a year with only one release... The fact that their one release was a graduation single though :/ I hope they'll make better decisions from now on, especially when they have so many good girls with 6th gens, they could do something really good with the group!

Also yes there are a lot of free spots in senbatsu and there could be more, depending on how long they wait until having a new single lol. I'm like 99% sure that Reia will be in senbatsu in the next single, she's doing well at everything and she even got promoted now so yes, nothing can stop her for getting in senbatsu! Looking forward to it! Hopefully it's soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

I watched these! These are from back in July. Reia, and Oda (now graduated >.<), went to play crane games! This is part of the 6th Class House videos that they do on HKT's sub-channel. They're doing more location shootings now ^^ so both of them received 10k yen to spend on crane games. This was fun to watch! Reia managed to get quite a lot of things, especially in the first video, and Oda as well, more in the 2nd video lol. I think the best thing they got was the paw cushion, and it's Reia who won it btw ^^ For the rest, they mostly got food XD well they managed to get quite a lot of things, that's good! There was one of them that they tried a lot in the first video (the one with the spinning thing) but they keep failing, so they tried it again in the end on the 2nd video and... ;D (watch to know how it went haha)

Reia looked really pretty and cute the whole time! They were both really cute. I like the part when Reia hit her head against the glass and said sorry to the glass XD and also, at the very end, when they presented everything they won, Reia was playing the piano in the background, that was so nice ;w; and at the same time, Oda was presenting everything, so it became a little funny XD her way of speaking didn't go with the classical music haha!

3. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    [​IMG]

Her dream came true in Nappi's graduation stage. Can't wait to see it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats to Reia!! She will be in senbatsu for the first time for HKT's 17th single!!

At around 16:00 in the announcement video:

She wrote on Twitter:

"I was selected as a senbatsu member for the 17th single.

This is thanks to all of you who always supported me with so much love and cheered for me.
    Thank you very much.

I am very happy that my big dream and goal of becoming a senbatsu player has come true.
    I would be happy if you could continue to support me."

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Late, but Very excited about it! I barely woke up on time to watch the announcement.
    She posted this picture on her twitter with the new single's clothes.
    upload_2023-11-21_11-3-39.jpeg

And on a different topic, I was watching Team H stage of yesterday (or 2 days ago?) because Reia got a new subunit! She shared ude wo konde with Ibuki and Nanachan.
    upload_2023-11-21_11-7-34.jpeg

• Like Like x 1