TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah, Kokochan can do it all. She can cook, play instruments, dance. If you told me she could do differential calculus, I'd believe you.

[​IMG]

YNN continues to be awesome with another live cooking broadcast with Renapyon, Riichan, Reinyan, Ayaba and Nana.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  2. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Hell yes! The first one was one of the most entertaining live streams they did. Can't wait for Renapyon's udon!:corr:

And Coco-chan can everthing except hold an MC/lead a show. That first installment with Shu was a hilarious mess.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah the quality difference between her and Maokyun is massive but Shuu did her best to carry the corner. Kokochan will learn though, that much is obvious.

4. fukushima

fukushima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

if the video does not show watch the video here [hehe]

5. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Lots of Riripon on YNN lately.

I've never really heard her talk before. Her voice is not at all how I expected it to sound. I can't get over how un-Osaka she is.

I see a lot of potential for character-building here tho. Gonna keep an eye on her :fear:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I'm hoping Yuuri's new series gives me something to go on with Riripon. I was watching the first episode and I can't get over how ambivalent I feel towards her. There are girls in NMB I'm may not be much of a fan of, but I'd hate for them to not be in NMB. Riripon is the only (full time) member I'm just kind of shrugging on and struggling with.

This was one of the better episodes in general. Chuba was very nice, I'm looking forward to her continuing to grow her vocal ability. I think it'd be one of the best stories out of NMB if she ended up having a more successful solo career than Sayaka. :p Akari was also sharp in this episode, this seems like a really good group for her to kind of control with little punches like her Riripon "Hazukashii neeeeee."

7. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I like Riripon for the unique traits she brings into the group (especially the philosopher streak) but when I watched her solo DVD extra and the Natsu-ramen episode I noticed how much she lacks in the variety department. She's pretty tense all the time. I don't want to miss her in the group, though.She will get the hang of it eventually.

Akarin was noticably bored with the vocal coaching and spiced it up for herself with a bit of trolling. haha
    I await more mischief by her and Yuuri in the upcoming episodes.:^O^:

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Am I the only completely tired of the "oh wow Chuba sings great" schtick? I realize she's not very popular and she does sing really well but singing is pretty much all she does in YNN. Its a variety show, try to do something more.

9. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    To be fair though, has she done anything on YNN outside of this and the karaoke stream? I don't remember her being on anything else except maybe a team talk session or one of the backstage things, but don't hold me to that. :p Still, I can't fault her for going singing in her first real YNN showcase. Theoretically though, we'll get to see her in more variety settings on future episodes of this, unless she just stands behind everyone singing, then yeah, I'm all aboard the criticism train choo-choo!

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She showed up during Mita Mao festival and did her singing thing too. I mean, her one-note-ness would make Renapyon blush.

11. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    At least she can hold that one note ^^ unlike many of them....

She gets even less work Sakipi, maybe if they let her do other things more often she could actually do something else

12. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    a bunch of people have their own riichan 24h advertisement. here's anchu's.
    IMG_4840.PNG

So far we got a team M commentary and a karaoke contest, already this will be epic

13. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Yay, Riichan 24 hour TV! These ad photos were fun to look at until they stopped at like 25. I need more!

I hope Nagisa tries to cook something just to scare @zeroshiki.
    1.jpg

14. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I'm seriously considering finding out how to get a VPN and signing uo to YNN for this I bet it's going to be amazing!

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think there are hints as to what the members will do based off those images. Riichan/Haru/Anchu have different outfits. Shuu/Chihhi are wearing Hanshin uniforms. Nagisa looks like she's going to cook something. OHGOD.

THIS IS ALREADY THE BEST THING EVER. I'M TAKING THE DAY OFF ON THE 18TH.

16. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Renapyon and Nattsu are both holding bowels so maybe they're going to do some kind of ramen vs udon contest? Man this is so exciting.

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Rinacchi has a teacup and Aika has a tea bowl.

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    "holding bowels" may be one of the worst typos

19. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    As Idols don't do that type of thing, I'm assuming they're fairly used to holding bowels.

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    maachun is feeling the hype tho

Untitled.png