Yonetani Nanami (Yone) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. HimetanBeam

HimetanBeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ONE kind of funny thing about Yonetani is her non-understading (whatever the actual word is, "ununderstanding"?) about the usual Variety action. Like in that KYEABINGO's horror Karaoke episode. It did became kind of funny that Yonetani did the situation without any problems.
    But of course that could be problematic since there would then be a possibility that the MCs or members really couldn't comment anything about a situation that goes smoothly, it even could mean that the general audience would think as so bland that it would be better to cut the scene.

Yone clearly hasn't yet realized these sorts of things & possibilites. But then again would it be better that Yonetani would pretend to have bigger reactions than she naturally has, like in that Karaoke episode? I don't think so. The line between comical situations that are real (like happen accidentally for an example) are very different from made-up funniness, which of course can be great too but often the comedy that happens accidentally is funnier. At least to me.

So I'm interested in seeing that if/when Yonetani changes then what way does it happen, will she start making surprise "variety moments" to get laughs like some idols do, to add her own screentime? Personally I don't wish for that kind of Yonetani to appear, I feel that it would be in conflict with her natural self.

Also I don't wish for a "Yonetani Fashion ver.". Teasing her too much about something like fashion, which she probably isn't that into by nature, can cause her stress and surely takes up her free time and time for the things she actually would want to do, and if idols in big groups don't have that much free time then that definitely is NG. I want a Yonetani who lives a happy life & likes what she does daily.

Oh also according to my studies, that I just made up, Yonetani is super cute with short & longer hairs. My studies are a proof of it :)

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    As for fashion sense, i think she and Oda are just still the same but just become more 'aware'. As in, choosing the same dark colors they always like but the clothes are stylish.

3. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I don't think we need to worry about the teasing on her fashion sense if she still posting food on her blog [hehe]
    Talking about her love for food, my friend keep asking me if she gain weight or not cause she looks different from saimajo era. I personally not notice anything. What do you think? Did she looks like gained weight?

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She looks the same to me, her only change is that she's prettier now :fear:

5. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    shes gained weight imo but thats coz shes still growing. pretty skinny in the 1st season of bingo.

all that carbonara.. its no wonder

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

6. AdrianEHS

AdrianEHS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Chubby yone is cute yone

:banana::banana:

7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    she keeps posting about food. so...
    that makes sense.
    or maybe she eats all of nanako's cooking

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On KeyaKake on Sunday, Nanako said she eats almost all her cooking herself. Yone-san said she keeps asking her for some, but she hasn't given her any yet. Lol.

9. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Which part of the bonus is this..? i never saw it XD

10. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Compare latest keyakake with her first appearance... she chubby now lol. All that carbonara lmao.
    @Kairi65 like i say they only appear on background. Its when Oda use the camera and start interview W-Watanabe, in front of the studio they use for haunted episode. They appear on the backgound.

11. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^oh, that scene. I actually saw it 1st time watching lol. when you said sing, i thought it was keyaparty. but thanks

12. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    OKAY WHEN DID SHE LEARN TO DO THIS

C7ATd7NV0AAth9g (1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    That picture caught the attention of many fans, and i see several Yone fans quickly use it to campaign for her HS sale.
    "See she's not lying about her beautiful brown eyes you all should apply for her HS and see it in person!"

14. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    she is flawless.
    makeup ornfilter makes it look a little too heavy to me. but damn.. she is going to steal some hearts now.

i welcome all the new fans shes brings to this thread ^^

15. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Remember that aside from being an adorable weirdo, and hardworking, Nagasawa Nanako has our best interests at heart.
    *waits patiently for Nanachanzu*
    mob0itwj3.jpg mobYuZkTQ.jpg mobGDvmPC.jpg mobQXIseL.jpg mobIMHDfi.jpg

Attached Files:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I feel sure this has been posted here before (maybe even by me) but it's worth another look. This was like a signal she was ready to stand up in the limelight. From the Christmas one-man live:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    still one of favourite gifs and pics of her.

[​IMG]

cant believe they lost. i felt they got robbed.
    id buy single anytime

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Blitzius -- And the Nana-chans pose has been gif'd too. Both from 2channel. Each one of them is amazing here, but Yone-san may be the most amazing.

[​IMG]

I'm sure they're going to perfect it soon, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    In case you guys didn't read my post in Keyabingo, according to the three of them in Keyaroom that pose was meant to form the letter "N"

20. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    what. not a heart.
    what.