Yonetani Nanami (Yone) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I know right.
    I was dumbfounded, then laugh a loud.

2. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I was speechless when they said it mean "N" cause its certainly not looks like "N" lol. But whatever, the pose is viral now and i'm proud with my new dp lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If you look carefully it does form an N, a messy one lol they should've swap Naako with Yone maybe it looks better then.

All i need now Sonna baka na like song for Nanachanzu unit

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    instead of Takayama Kazumi going "POJIPEACE" we have Oda going "JUSTICE"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Dafuq?
    I was the one that from the beginning though: "They are trying to do a N"?? :blink:

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i thought Nanachanzu made a heart pose in bingo.....didnt look like letter N to me [hehe]

7. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Cool Yone from the preview today~
    C7j18CiVUAEc598.jpg

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice screencap of Yonesan from the preview :cool: #Kakkoii

9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    nice work man! ima go search twitter for more.
    i recall a short scene of the front row when they sang the "DISCORDO DISCORDO" bit.
    loving the energy in the MV. shes gonna put her youth to that. shes not the best dancer. but she is the most energetic.

10. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Oh, she looks really good on that picture~

Edit : I just read her blog. Yes, she said she want to dye and cut it. Oh, i just hope Tsuchi would stop her for doing that. Yone with black hair is the best. Don't dye your hair, Yone. Cutting is okay.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    "i want to dye my hair. i want to cut my hair. I want to change???" is what she writes.

I'm ok with her cutting her hair because i like her SekaiAi hairstyle but big NO on her dying her hair.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    YES ^5.

the last one was in may last year. so heres hoping! as for hair color, i still prefer as an adorable daughter so i dont want her to grow up so fast. please keep it black, yone!

on a separate note, she had some decent time on the MV. didnt see much dancing but all the cut outs to her were perfect. showing off her energy and youth. lack of smiling was unfortunate because her smile is her strongest weapon but she does have raw talent. a little refinement and she will stand with the best.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She might doesn't smile but i think she still managed to look kind, second after Neru

14. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Yonesan and Ishimori Nijika sold out 6 slots this week for their handshake ballots, making them the highest increases for this week.
    This is fantastic news. With the MV just released today, I can only assume that she will receive a surge of requests for this week as well.
    She sold 20/24 in the last season, lets hope she breaks her record this time!

15. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    With so many shots of her in the single and her little scene with neru in the Keyakizaka no Uta, I am pretty confident that Yonesan is going to get alot more love this time around. I know they played off her letter to neru in keyaroom [when she said that she initially thought they wouldnt be friends but warmed up to her] for the MV, but it was still a sweet gesture. I admit i teared alittle.

She might get alittle more popular now. It's about time.

16. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Her little scene with Neru sure would left a good impact for her public image. I'm also very touched with their interaction on the MV. I can see her popularity rise because of that particular scene.

It's good to see both of them together like that. But for me the importance is surely Yone true feeling for Neru. If her popularity really rise, i hope management not push them to always works together. If both not enjoying their time, there no reason to put them together.

I like how their relationship improving little by little. Both are nice girl. I surely hope they can be a good friend on real life.

• Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    from "uchi wa anata to nakayoku narehen-I won't be friends with you" to best friends.
    I definitely love the MV's symbolism

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So we always know that Yonesan is lowkey badasss. Her title in Keyabingo "No 1 Bravest" and "No 1 Hero" is not just for show, dammit, and she showed it in her latest blog post

So yesterday in ZIP, when Keyaki comes out in stage Keyaki ota pushed into the crowd and caused a small fight between Keyaki otas and Saychihoko fans who was understandably angry at the situation.

Here's what Yone writes in her blog:

ステージからは全部見えてます。// I saw it all from the stage
    遠いから見えてないかな?って思っても見えてるよ。// You think i'm not seeing because it's too far? No, i see it all.
    近い人はもっと見えてるよ。// Those who are closer sees it even more.
    それだけ。// That's all i wanted to say.

Now fans are telling each other to behave because, quoting one of the tweets in Twitter, "You guys make Yone-san, out of all people, angry! Behave yourself properly, wotas!"

Yup, when the kindest of the group are angry of you and scolds you in blog you know you messed up real bad.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  20. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    They sure never know how scary Yone when she angry (not like i know though lol)

[​IMG]
    I see what you did, otas.