History: Team TII
- March 30 - Team TII is formed with 10 members: Aramaki Misaki, Imamura Maria, Kurihara Sae, Sakamoto Erena, Tsutsui Riko, Hokazono Hazuki, Matsuoka Hana, Murakawa Bibian, Yamauchi Yuna, Yamashita Emiri.
- December 21 - Team TII 1st Stage Shonichi.
- May 29 - Tsutsui Riko graduated from HKT48.
- November 26 - Oda Ayaka, Sakai Moeka, Shimizu Rio, Takeda Tomoka, Tsukiashi Amane, Matsumoto Hinata, Miyazaki Sono were promoted to Team TII.
- November 26 - Seki Ai and Matsuda Yumi were promoted to Team TII.
- December 27 - Matsuda Yumi graduated from HKT48.
- March 30 - Tsukiashi Amane graduated from HKT48.
- December 20 - Shimizu Rio graduated from HKT48.
- January 13 - Goto Hinano is promoted.
- April 15 - Senshuuraku of Team TII 1st Stgae
- May 6 - Shonichi of Team TII 2nd Stage
- June 27 - Matsumoto Hinata graduated from HKT48.
- September 9 - Seki Ai graduated from HKT48
- October 16 - HKT48 11th Anniversary Team Shuffle announced. Team TII to be disbanded in February 2023, with members shuffled to Team H and Team KIV.
- December 17 - Hokazono Hazuki graduated from HKT48
- December 26 - Miyazaki Sono graduated from HKT48
|Aramaki Misaki・Imamura Maria・Oda Ayaka・Kurihara Sae・Goto Hinano・Sakai Moeka|
Sakamoto Erena・Takeda Tomoka・Matsuoka Hana・Yamauchi Yuna・Yamashita Emiri