Return to AKBINGO!
- 1 Description
- 2 The Game
- 3 The Rules
- 4 The Muchaburis
- 4.1 BiriBiri Tenshu Ha:
- 4.2 Getemono Ryori:
- 4.3 Fuusen Bakudan Games:
- 4.4 Hazukashi Make:
- 4.5 Smell Check Activities
- 4.6 Pet Activities
- 4.7 Seidenki Machine
- 4.8 Guruguru Activities
- 4.9 Shinken Shihagodori
- 4.10 Koukai Activities
- 4.11 Kenkouna Watabi
Muchaburi Dodgeball is very similar to the standard game of dodgeball. At the beginning of the segment, the members are divided into two teams. Each team contains 6 members and are represented by the colours red and white. The goal of the game is to hit an opposing member with the dodgeball to knock them out of the match. That member must then do a ridiculous task (muchaburi). The game ends when one team is completely taken down, or they run out of time.
Member Placement: Each team starts with 6 players. Before the game begins, 1 player is placed at the other team's End Zone. This player will have to switch into the field when one of her teammates are taken out. In the first round, the game will start off with a Jump Ball. This places a member from each team against each other in the center. The members jump to receive the ball as it is being thrown into the air. It is not uncommon for the loser of this face-off to be taken out first.
The Lineswomen: Every game of Muchaburi Dodgeball has two assigned Lineswomen. Their purpose is simply to introduce the game and to watch the player's movements during the game. Should a dispute occur between the players, the Lineswomen has the right to make a clear decision, usually resulting in the player (who is complaining) being taken out.
Muchaburi: The muchaburi is decided at the start of each round. It is chosen randomly from a numerous amount of dodgeballs inside a custom-made machine that pops them out when pressed. There are various number of muchaburis that will be outlined below.
Getting Out: There are various ways take your opponent out of the game. The simplest way is by hitting them, anywhere on the body, with the dodgeball. Should they be able to catch the ball however, they will remain safe. Any attempt to catch the ball and failing will result in the member getting out. The opponent can also leave the surrounding ring and if their feet were outside before contact with the ball, they can be deemed safe.
After the Muchaburi: Once a member has been hit and they've completed their Muchaburi, the member then moves to the End Zone located on the opposite side of the field (behind their opponents). This can sometimes allow for some Pincer strategies which members can use to corner a particular player. The onslaught from both sides can be particularly devastating sometimes.
One of the most redeeming features of this segment is the numerous amount of tasks that can be given to the loser. Outlined below are all the Muchaburis that have been shown to this date as well as the Episode in which they were shown in.
BiriBiri Tenshu Ha:
The member is strapped to two Electrical Tickle Machines(?) and is then forced to eat/drink something. The machine is then turned on which usually causes the member to fumble around making a huge mess.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 69||Episode 71||Episode 83||Episode 85||Episode 94|
The member is forced to eat a disgusting dish. The dish is usually filled with bugs. Occasionally, the member may enjoy the dish. The variations of this game simply has the member eating/drinking something else that aren't bugs and may not be disgusting.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 69||Episode 83||Episode 94||Episode 96||Episode 106||Episode 108|
- Suika Hayagui (Shown in Episode 69)
- The member must eat a Watermelon in a couple of seconds
- Aojiru (Shown in Episode 71)
- The member drinks a disgusting green vegetable juice
- Gekikara Soup (Shown in Episode 71)
- The member must drink some very spicy soup
- Marunomi Purin (Shown in Episode 71 and Episode 96)
- The member must drop Pudding straight into their mouth at a designated height
- Gekiniga Goya Juice (Shown in Episode 83)
- The member drinks a very bitter Goya Juice
- Lemon Ikigui (Shown in Episode 85)
- The member must eat a whole lemon
- Gekikusa Tofu (Shown in Episode 85)
- The member eats some very stinky Tofu
- Marshmellow PK (Shown in Episode 94)
- The member has marshmallows flung at her and she must catch them with her mouth
- Kakigyouri Ikigui (Shown in Episode 96)
- The member must eat a bowl of shaved ice in a couple of seconds
- Inaba Gohan (Shown in Episode 106, Episode 108)
- The member must eat AD Inaba's original rice recipe
- Tako no Odorigui (Shown in Episode 108)
- The member must eat a "just alive" Octopus's tentacles
- Long Straw (Shown in Episode 108)
- The member must drink milk using a 10 meter straw
Fuusen Bakudan Games:
The member is strapped to a balloon which will start inflating. The balloon inflates to an enormous size and explodes near the member. There are a couple of variations of this game where the balloon is attached to different places.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 69||Episode 83|
- Fuusen Bakudan (Shown in Episode 69)
- The balloon is strapped to the member's head and they Sada-san pops the balloon as they run around.
- Fuusen Kasuga (Shown in Episode 83)
- While wearing Kasuga's pink vest (from Odori), the member has a balloon placed inside the vest as it slowly inflates.
- Mizu Fuusen Catch (Shown in Episode 106)
The member must catch a water balloon being dropped above them with a net trapped to their head.
Probably one of their most famous Muchaburis, the Hazukashi Make uses Kyoto's artistic abilities to re-create the member into something embarrassing. The members will always be made into something different from each other (except Episode 69). There are a few variations to this game which are not nearly as harsh and embarrassing.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 69||Episode 71||Episode 83||Episode 85||Episode 94||Episode 96||Episode 106||Episode 108|
- Ohaguro (Shown in Episode 69)
- The member's teeth are painted black
- Muriyari Hengao (Shown in Episode 69)
- The member uses tape to rearrange their facial features
- Gantaku (Shown in Episode 85)
- The member paints her face black and imprints it onto a piece of paper
- Ganmen Lift Up (Shown in Episode 71)
- Nothing to do with Make-up, the member gets an embarrassing facial massage
- Koushiki Massage (Shown in Episode 106)
- Nothing to do with Make-up, the member gets a full body embarrassing/painful massage
Smell Check Activities
The member must smells an item that is usually extremely stinky.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 83||Episode 94|
- Kutsushita Nioi Check (Shown in Episode 83)
- The member smells the socks of AD Inaba-kun
- Onara Kuukihou (Shown in Episode 94)
- Using an air cannon, a fart is shot at the member's face. Using powder, we can see the shot as it is fired.
The game involves the members having to do something with animals or pets.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 83||Episode 85|
- Unagi no Ohikoushi (Shown in Episode 83)
- The member moves an eel from a small pool into a big tank
- Pet to Skinship (Shown in Episode 85)
- The member must place a pet (usually a reptile) on their cheek for a few seconds
The member touches a pole filled with electricity. The electricity will pass through their body and out the other finger.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 83||Episode 85|
The member is spun around in a circle 10 times, then they must perform a task.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 83||Episode 94|
- Guruguru RIVER (Shown in Episode 83)
- The member must perform the RIVER dance after being spun.
- Guruguru Jouyuu Isu (Shown in Episode 94)
- The member is spun on a chair and then must do a predetermined pose as Kyoto tries to take a picture
The member must catch a sword as Kyoto tries to strike them in the head with it.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 85|
- Miracle Jump (Shown in Episode 106)
- The member must jump and avoid being hit by the sword as Kyoto swings it
The member must go outside the studio into the street and do something embarrassing in front of an unsuspecting crowd.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 94||Episode 96||Episode 106||Episode 108|
- Koukai Komanechi (Shown in Episode 94)
- The member must do a Komanechi pose in the middle of the intersection
- Koukai Radio Taisou (Shown in Episode 96)
- The member must do radio exercises in the middle of the intersection
- Koukai Banana no Tatakiyori (Shown in Episode 96)
- The member must sell/give away bananas in the middle of the intersection
- Hazukashi Restaurant (Shown in Episode 106, Episode 108)
The member must walk into a restaurant and eat off a stranger's plate without notice
The member must skip rope while standing on some Feet Massage Stones.
|Episodes Shown:||Episode 96|