Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

@Lisa around 11/22/14 she sprained her foot during rehearsal. It was an injury that was suppose to have taken her out for about a month or two but she kept going because it was a really busy time during the end of that year, handshake, Zenkoku tour and Hong Kong, plus Kouhaku. I don't know what she did but she said she was fine in her G+ and she performed at the Maihama Theater five days later with one show on the 28th and two on the 29th. :fear:

2. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Well, if it was something serious then continuing to dance would only aggravate the problem and maybe even leave a permanent damage perhaps... I hope she can improve herself anyways in all aspects because it does feel like she isn't as promising as before..

There are translations of Meru's google+ being shared on Facebook and tumblr:

https://www.facebook.com/transmeru48/

I hope you guys can enjoy some of Meru's thoughts! :)

3. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    But I understand your feeling @Lisa , no matter what she is still the 2nd generation ace with mio, so it's kinda hard to things change fastly like this. not to mention the management decision to put hana with mio in bagutte when they can put the girl who at least ranked on senbatsu. I know in the end I really hope meru will do something to catch the management attention (I hope she do some instagram, twitter, make a vlog or something so she can interact with offshore fans) but it still kinda hard to accept the management action when you're really care about your oshi.

4. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I think Meru has a lot of room for improvement. Even watching her showroom for a short while, I notice a lot of little things that she could do to give a more professional feeling, like not touching her hair so much, or sniffling or clearing her throat, or even staying quite for a long time just looking at the screen... I wonder if her parents or friends watch it and are able to give her some tips to improve from the audience point of view... there are a lot of things she could do to bring in more views, like perhaps interviewing some of the other HKT48's members and the talking about it in showroom, or making a quiz, more activities to interact with the viewers but also something that might attract people that aren't already her fans, like inviting other people to be interviewed or to do a skit together etc... but I wonder if she could pull it off... she hasn't improved much for a long time now and it feels like she stagnated in her carrier, or maybe just doesn't have the potential to go higher...

5. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Lisa yes i totally agree with you..there are lots of room for her to get attention on showroom. If only we can message her or something to help her, that is why I really hope she'll start social media, because fans will be able to interact with her, we might be able to give her advice or something and not to mention it will makes her noticeable. We all do remember why sasshi is noticed back then. when she updated her blog 100 times in 24 hour and got 100.000 response and she continues to do that next year 200 post and got 810.000 feedback. Or kaotan and her famous handycam for vlogging and also she decided to be kenkyuuse until she got that "Shushin Meiyo Kenkyuusei" or if we talking about showroom, look at how far showroom can boost up nakai rika . I really hope she can pull that kind of thing, but I don't know maybe in her age there will be time when she feels like she giving up and live the idol life just the way it is :(

6. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Lately with the introduction of the 4th gen, the push of 3rd gen and with 1st and 2nd gen slowly begin to announce their grauations, there is a bit of a silent generation change in HKT. Meru can be part of the leadership that brings HKT in the next generation. She was kind of given that role when Mio and her was tasked with leading the fresh member concert during the summer tour. And one of Meru's most powerful weapon is her communication skills, just look at the long list of celebs and idols she has befriended, remember "Tsuchii chan"? But the important thing right now is for her to gain confidence back through small victories. Many times she mention in her SNS that she hasn't given up on being center. Let's see what she does to achieve it.

Speaking of showroom guys, she is going to go live at 14:00 JST. And I think she is do commentary for the fresh member concert

https://7gogo.jp/tashima-meru/17266
    https://7gogo.jp/tashima-meru/17268

Edit:
    She is on now https://www.showroom-live.com/48_MERU_TASHIMA, and she got permission to broadcast the picture but not the sound. Hehehe I got mine playing next to hers.

Edit:
    That was quite wonderful, it really made my day. Just having her talking and having a great concert on at the same time is just....bliss.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She so pretty in the showroom!^^Nothing much different then usual but still pretty! :p

8. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    I agree she's really pretty
    she's even prettier in personal!!!!!!!!!

9. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    It is already Meru's birthday in Japan! Here is her google+ post translated (credits to the translator in the link)

https://jaimelameru.tumblr.com/post/155484658630/meru-e-07012017

Meru+E 07/01/2017
    17歳!!!!!!
17!!!!!!
    17歳になりました!
Now I’m 17 years old!
    16歳の私はお別れです…
Good bye myself of 16…
    16歳の私を支え応援してくださりありがとうございました!
Thank you very much for supporting me and cheering me up who was 16 years old!
    HKT48として迎える四度目の誕生日
The 4th birthday as HKT48
    皆さんのお祝いコメント、幸せです。
I’m happy to see your celebrating comments.
    家族や親戚、友達だけだったお誕生日お祝いが
It was only my family relatives and friends who used to celebrated me
    いつの間にか沢山の方に祝っていただけて
But now many people celebrate me
    こんなに幸せなことはありません。
There’s nothing happier than that.
    12時にピンポーンって鳴る事なかったから
メンバーがお祝いに来てくれて嬉しかったです٩(๑>∀<๑)۶
Nobody had rung the doorbell at midnight, so
I was happy that the members came to celebrate me٩(๑>∀<๑)۶
    17歳、愛され望まれる存在になれるように
頑張りたいと思います!
17 years old, to be a person liked and wished.
I’m working hard!
    これからもよろしくお願いします!
Please keep supporting me!

https://plus.google.com/101107068827865810697/posts/XkpEvhuryZx?sfc=true

10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Happy Birthday Meru!!!:ome::ome::ome:

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

:ome:
    Wishes: Back to relevance, girl!

12. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Happy Birthday princess!!
    IMG_20170107_1.png

13. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    just passing by because why not? Meru happy birthday we share the same age, same bad hand writing, same birthday, and same gender (gayness lol jk) so coz of that i always keep on eye on you! Good luck on your career and i now the fans will always support you! Happy Birthday again ~

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  14. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Does anybody know if she will have a seitansai, and if so, when?

Ps: on odekake 197, when the grownups go out drinking with Sasshi and Goto, they talk a bit about Meru kissing fever, does anybody know what was being said about her exactly....

15. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Lisa well all I know that she always tend to kiss anyone one stage LOL espesially on oshimeshi :omfg:

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

from Sasshi's twitter
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/817726249460068352

Attached Files:

17. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^
    Oh, so nice to know that Sasshi is celebrating Meru! That looks so delicious, a lot of different desserts :inlove:

We know Meru loves to eat, and it feels a bit sad to know she is working hard to diet because eating is so gooooddddd... however, it's good to know she is putting effort in improving herself! :1st:

18. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

if the video does not show watch the video here
    MeruMio for your appreciation!

19. merumirun

merumirun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aramakimisaki
    Little bit out of topic, i recently watched Hakata Hyakkaten 3, and i found that Meru was so funny there.
    I'm Mirun oshi but i like Meru too (after watching hyakkaten 3).
    So, the reason why i came here is i just want to ask, can you recommend me which show and episodes that i had to watch where there's some funny Meru momments there?
    Thanks for your help, and btw happy birthday to Meru (it's late i know)
    Sorry for my bad english.

20. Lisa

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    If you're looking for funny Meru moments then I recommend you watch the Tentoumu Chu show, it's a bit old, so you could've already watched, but its a great show!

If you want to know about episodes from other shows, I can't exactly list which ones Meru was on, but it's always funny when she is on. There are some really funny and really old odekake eps with Meru, I don't know the number but the ones where they make melon pan and melon Juice to promote their Melon Juice single are really funny!