[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Sorn is a member of BNK48? Someone from LOONA is actually a member of BNK48?
    What are you doing here? Spam this thread after being banned in Produce48 thread because you have nowhere to spam?

2. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

Oh! It look like they change profile pic @_@

3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Super cute new costumes! Finally!

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

If Thai Kpop fans like BNK for their Jpop songs then fine by me. Jpop fans have no problem liking Kpop songs - I myself listened to SES, FinKL, and Baby Vox years back.

However, if such fans expect Kpop out of BNK then they should look elsewhere even if it means BNK losing half their current fan base. In all honesty, I don't care how popular Kpop is in Thailand. I don't care about Produce101 if it does good or bad. I'm rooting for BNK and 48G.:cool:

5. onego123

onego123 Member

I'm wondering, do y'all think that RAM is going to utilize Voov the same way 48G, and zaka46 use SHOWROOM for auditions now?

6. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  7. welp

welp Next Girls

If you're sincerely rooting for BNK48, you need to care. This will hugely affect the group. If you won't care how the group will fare, you don't sincerely care for the group and its members, you just care about what you yourself want.

Do you know why K-pop is more popular than J-pop internationally? Because K-pop is not close-minded like you. K-pop does not have a fixed image/ concept, K-pop fans just expect that the idol can sing and dance in harmony and don't "We want no J-pop", "We want no J-pop fan" blah blah blah. Yua Mikami, an ex-NMB member, just made K-pop debut and no K-pop fan, both inter and Korean, has been irked by her NMB history, only minded her AV present. No K-pop fan has been offended that Sana of Twice was an E-Girls trainee. K-pop idols may have debuted and failed elsewhere and we don't care. Actually, neither Japanese fans care if their idol prefer K-pop. Only foreign elitist fans care.

Sound like a niche-ize plan. Also, Showroom service is planning to expand to Thailand and BNK's agency is being interested.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. chiuchimu

^Yeah whatever. Kpop is great blah blah Hail Kpop! :fp:

but...
    Kpop started in Japan and now its gone. No doubt other places will follow including Thailand.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm glad BNK is Jpop!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a heads-up that over on the AKB48 53rd Single SSK thread, @ForrestFuller is keeping updates on member entries in this post:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...sousenkyo-18-06-16.21288/page-12#post-1445540

As of 17.00 JST on 03/23, the following four BNK48 members have put themselves forward as candidates:

Jennis Oprasert (Jennis) (BNK48 Team BIII)
    Praewa Suthamphong (Music) (BNK48 Team BIII)
    Napaphat Worraphuttanon (Jaa) (BNK48 Team BIII)
    Mananya Kaoju (Nink) (BNK48 Kenkyuusei)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sawitchaya Kajonrungsilp (BNK48 Team BIII)
    Korapat Nilprapa (BNK48 Team BIII)

are the latest.

11. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    upload_2018-3-23_16-24-37.png

As of now (06.24PM Japan local time)

12. onego123

onego123 Member

Hope Cherprang applies because she's their best bet at placing, but not holding my breath because of her major.

Also do you think that shade of blue(periwinkle?) we've been seeing with the 2nd Gen candidate will be NIV's team color?
    BTW isn't Beam the alleged almost 30th member of BNK, but she didn't pass because she had a modeling contract?

Attached Files:

13. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    since Beam is my sister's friend the truth is she doesn't happy with contact(even she's really want to be part of BNK48). and she can make money more by herself than under contact.

===============================================================================

BNK48 campus sneak peek(filming around 2-3 weeks ago, IIRIC.) [start from 22.30 mark.]
    Campus
    - Theater + Cafe + Dance Practice Studio.
    - around 1000 sq.m.

Theater + Dance Practice Studio
    - Capacity 350 seat
    - No slope
    - When no shows, seats remove and transform to Dance Practice Studio.
    - Have a hole with curtain, sometimes girls can open curtain from inside and interact with fans outside.

14. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

JKT48 is ready to meet lil sister at Bangkok Tokyo Idol Festival~
    The girls are (from top left): Aurel, Nadila/paw-paw, Rona/Ayen, Siska, Yupi, and Shani/Not Nink.

Mod edit: oversized photo removed. And no, using a spoiler does not make it okay

Source: https://twitter.com/TIP_TIF_staff

Aurel, Nadila, Rona, and Siska are in JKT48's accoustic sub-unit. Yupi is center of Team KIII. Shani is NOT Nink and is winner of JKT48's SSK last year.

I will wait for fan cam from you guys~ :D

Cheers..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2018
  15. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

Nope, this isn't that Beam you talking about.This is the 2nd Generation Beam aka another Beam (I'd like to call Beam no.2).
    The Beam no.1 already work as an air hostess right now. We just happen to had many Beam in Thai lolz.

This is Beam no.1 that you talking about.
    https://www.facebook.com/gmliveonline/videos/1229483003848879/

16. chiuchimu

Wow. it looks huge.

17. welp

welp Next Girls

K-pop never viewed as "elite" so, less K-pop fans act as fake elitist.

I believe RIAJ's platinum and Kouhaku invitation are more accurate measures which Twice has achieved. How can you be not aware of this when many 48's members have done TT pose? BTS is on the rise and has gotten a platinum too. More and more K-pop groups will debut in Japan this year due to the comeback of K-pop demand in Japan. Do you think why some J-AV actresses made K-pop debut if there was no K-pop hype in Japan?

K-pop is expected to become even more mass in Thailand this year due to the debut of NCT Thailand and Produce101 Thailand. An epic K-pop influenced boy group project, 9x9, backed up by Thailand's media giant GMM, is debuting. 2 K-pop influenced girl groups are slated for this year and they may be successfully established. Even if "The Idol Remake" is fake, it will be girls' Produce101 Season 2 next year anyway. Meanwhile, BNK48 has yet to prove it is not a 1-hit-wonder, Sweat16 is still irrelevant.

I don't think BNK48 can rank, as expected, wotas aren't organized to push a specific member as the rep of BNK48 to rank as high as possible. They said they would vote for whoever they liked.

As someone else has clarified, it's a different Beam. There are also Mind, Kaew and Jan among gen 2 candidates.

18. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  19. chiuchimu

Kpop is passed history in Japan. Sure a few young people like it but most aren't into it. Right now I think Twice and BTS have good popularity but they are only 2 Kpop groups in a field of hundreds of Jpop groups. Two groups doesn't make Kpop popular in Japan.:^^;:

In Japan platinum is common for well known groups. Platinum means 250,000 records sold which isn't a big deal - All well known Jpop groups have many platinum singles - AKB48 has over 50 million record sales.

I think it bothers you the Idea that Kpop is going out of style, but that's how things always go.:rolleyes:

Man, they aren't even final and issues are already happening.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    okay i don't wanna throw more wood the the fire that is known as the extremely OOT K-Pop talk but i'm just damn curious

as someone above mentioned, there will be NCT Thailand (wait, i thought they gonna make NCT Vietnam first), PD101 Thailand, and other idol-related stuffs slated for this year. but why this year? why not last year or the year before? i'm not Thai but from what i know K-Pop has been thriving for a while now in Thailand and Thais have proven they house lots of idol-materials by housing few K-Pop idols who have made a name for theirselves in SK (Nickhun, Bambam, Lisa) and also some with mediocre popularity (Ten, Sorn, Natty? idk bout her but i love her so imma put her name eitherways. do check her out pls), so why this year?

is it possible that BNK's success have sparked a fire to Thai's local idol scene? or is it because people saw that a less-popular Japanese model worked phenomenally so a much more popular Korean model would also work wonders?