Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Absolutely beautiful

Attached Files:

• 09.jpg
      09.jpg
      File size:
      830.9 KB
      Views:
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I want her haircut back from Odekake :cry:

3. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

How many more weeks/months do you think they will be pushing those two midgets? ( I get since they are new they will get the "push" that happens with the new girls that come about, but when will it end?) May, August, Dec? When will they just go back to their 2nd row during the shows and interviews and stop being interviewed. I mean even Sakura has been relegated to the side haha. If anyone can get me a ETA of when this push will end it'd be great.

Its a bit of a distraction from Meru heheh. I guess I'm spoiled with having had Meru as the center of attention in HKT for the past year or so.

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I reckon the ETA of their push stopping is either A.) when the 4th gen aces come or B.) when it's not working. :D Not sure why you're worried about it though, I think the new single makes it clear that MeruMio are still mgmt's favorite duo. Even the way the new teams are set up seem to be so they can both center their own team (though I still would have preferred my dream KIV W center w/ Maichan as Captain... sigh). The midgets are being pushed as 3rd gen representatives and future prospects much like 2M did before for 2nd gen, they need the attention to keep HKT from getting stagnant. Everyone's so used to MeruMio being everywhere now, that you barely see any complaints about it any more, it was time to give them another push to complain about. :D

Thanks for the interview, Neve! Been wanting to know my favorite pair's thoughts on being split up. Yeah, it sucks but they'll both get stronger from it. :( I like how Mio considers Meru eating an image of comfort. :^^;:

5. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ I like how in the interview when they talk about breaking up MeruMio, Meru says that Mio is completely irreplaceable, but then like 2 seconds later she says she will find someone else to talk with if need be and is kinda looking forward to it. :XD:

Yesh! Nothing against NakoMiku... but just have everyone in senbatsu hold a baby kitten while dancing and it will probably achieve the same effect as the NakoMiku effect. :^^;:

I'm kinda old school mentality though... IMO there should always only be one Center. I don't even like Wcenter, so I didn't like MeruMio or MioMeru for Melon Juice and the 3rd single either. To me Suki/Skip had the best formation except just move Mio to the 2nd row.

Anyway, while you are waiting for NakoMiku to hurry up already and grow up...

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/89291781[/vimeo]

@2:47... triple center... MeruMeruMeru. :awesome:

6. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    but her ponytail with bangs like in kidoku suru pv isn't that bad , it's not quite different when her first appearance in hatsukoi butterfly
    and the last one from her G+ isn't that bad too
    [​IMG]

agree , at least NakoMiku push makes the complaints to either Meru or Mio push is lesser than before , not to mention NakoMiku push in this thread but i have a feeling (or rather my hope) that NakoMiku push won't have a better result , i still believe either meru,mio,sakura or even haruppi are hkt main focus , but who knows that maybe NakoMiku will end as only their sidekicks , it's obvious that i'm biased toward these four rather than those two midgets , we need lolis not midgets :awesome:
    btw it's been a long time since the last time i saw her in odekake before her appearance in the last week :cute:

oh and tentoumu chu member was filming (the purpose still unknown) at rizzan sea park hotel , tancha-bay , okinawa , there are some possibilities like : it was for an extra episode for joshikou ( they wear those uniforms in the picture below ) , or it was for their new mv for the next single .
    [​IMG]

7. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Isn't that Mio running in the pic? :^^;: So she's the main star again of whatever it is that they are filming? :wah: Yah, I totally prefer Meruchan to be the star over Mio. :whistle: LOL. Man, it will become dangerous if Mio is able to outrank Meru at the next Sousenkyo... it will upset the delicate balance of HKT48 IMO. [sealed]

8. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    @IXA actually when Meru is taking good profile of her, any haircut does suits her.

edit : did she came back with her usual haircut???

[​IMG]

9. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

I've heard the new song, sakura, minna de tabeta. I like Meru's position in it but I've lately felt like the akb48 family's songs have been lacking. I know they hit no. 1 everytime but man, I think aki-p is really out of good stuff. I mean everyone of the songs he wrote in 2012 and before were catchy and good, but for 2013-2014 I felt like the magic in the songs is gone.

he writes them all himself so he is just pumping out stinker after stinker hah! the last handful of hkt48 singles have been lacking and forgettable. the only reason I can even watch or listen to them is because of meru.

the only recent exception for a catchy, cute song has been "Kimi dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!"

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I think Meru and Mio will repeat similar results (Meru ranking just a little bit ahead). There was a disparity between them before the last election that put Mio ahead then Meru outranked her and continued to close the gap between them afterwards. If Meru outranks her again, it'll be a bit reminiscent of the Sayanee/Milky case where it appeared Milky was more popular then the election and the following year's results in HS and such proved that false. I'm actually a bit more worried about Mio. She suffered one of the biggest drops in HKT's 3rd single HS and finished behind Meru for the first time in AKB's last single HS. I wonder if mgmt is actually pushing her more now because they're starting to worry about her as well.

That said, unless one of them drops dramatically then I seriously doubt the election results will have much impact on HKT's centreship. While people keep playing this game of "which center push is the lesser evil" they seem to be forgetting Haruppi, Sakura, Sasshi, and Lovetan outranked them both last year. :D

11. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    while last year it was really easy to see a big improvement in popularity for MeruMio, this time i have no clue what it's going to be for the two.

And as you said, mio as decreased in handshake. It is very likely that Meru will outrank Mio again. It is not who will outrank who and who, but more where the two of them will be ranked.

I'm not pessimistic enough to say they will decrease both in rank, but i'm afraid their rise will not be as significant as it should be.

Fortunately, their Kyushu concert is a success, and even if we don't do well in Sousenkyo, the tour had strenghten HKT fanbase.

12. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    yeah every her fans would prefer her over mio too .

btw looking back at their last year's sousenkyo ranks , there was only a little gap between their votes numbers meant mio aren't too far behind meru , i'm not too concerned about whether mio will outrank meru or not but i'm more concernded about will meru get a better rank than last year or not [think] but i still believe at least she will be able to get through to the next girls .

and reposting from sadia23's post from the general thread , meru looks really cute in that gluttony zone , it's really suitable for her :lol:
    [​IMG]

13. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    that's right. The question is not who will outrank who, but are they both going to rise or not.

Competition is though, you rank 50 with 10 000 votes.

When you recall the first sousenkyo when Acchan won with around 1300 votes, that's pretty much insane.

14. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Yah, I actually thought this too... and I get the feeling now that Milky will never be able to surpass Sayanee.

Oh wow... this didn't even occur to me and yet makes almost perfect sense. IMO it does make sense to try and keep MeruMio on a somewhat even level of popularity by pushing a person that needs the push to keep up with the other. Maybe that's why they push Haruppi and not Sakura... because Sakura doesn't need it and they want to help Sakuruppi become more balanced popularity wise. [wonder]

15. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Yeah, it kind of sucks though for the girls now. they have no shot of ever getting center or even top 10, ever. I mean, every year they have a new "it" girl(s) that they push to get started. Well I mean in reality I guess Mayu might get center someday, if Sashi decides to graduate in the next 3 years. but sucks that the girls have to be like 25 years old if they want to get center or top ten by just outlasting the competition.

I felt like Sakura should be much much higher than she is but its like an impossible wall to go through. Shes like 15 or 16 now and she ranked 20sh or 30sh last year. The wall to get over to get into the top ten is just too tough, its so sad girls like Meru and Sakura may not ever get there, even if they are idols from age 12-14 etc.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yeah, it must be really tough for Meru getting that relentless push 24/7 :lol: :lol:

17. Mimi-chan

Mimi-chan Kenkyuusei

Isn't anyone here congrat meru for making it to senbatsu?

Congratulation meru!
    Here position of her
    [​IMG]
    with tentoumu chu!

And i found a cute gif
    http://fast-uploader.com/file/6951651301978/
    Sorry, i don't know how to upload a gif

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so proud of Meru. She is in the center four row with next gen aces. I could cry. I'm such a proud fan. This makes me feel good about her position. Like look at those big names and she managed to make it there. :cry:

My baby is making it. Congratulations to our Meru guys. :cute: :lol: :awesome: :XD:

19. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it is safe to say that her Tentoumou chu status will bring her the best position in the near future.

I'm aware of Haruppi's fanbase in Japan, but i have no clue with Meru. I don't know if her fanbase have increase over this year.

I will vote for her, it's sure. This year have been flawless on her side (just her haircut lol), and i'm sure Nakomiku will strive her into even more effort to stay as team H center.

The future is bright with Meru!

20. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    By the way, Tentoumu Chu will have a new variety show called "Tentoumu Chu no Sekai wo Muchuu ni Sasemasu Sengen", starting on April 14. The theme of the show is to make the girls go through new experiences. The official website speaks highly of them, saying that they "carry the future of the AKB group on their shoulders".

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014