48 Group Next Kennins

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by achanoshiJKT, Feb 16, 2015.

1. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sae give anything for SNH, but they didn't give her anything.

I think if she transferred to HKT/not SNH, she can be successful, like sasshi.

2. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    But Sasshi was transferred for her indiscretion

3. mockingrayy

mockingrayy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    How about overseas transfer? after last AKBxJKT join concert, lot of Indonesian fan feel Shimada Haruka's character will fit in JKT48
    ofcourse I'm sure her popularity will raise in Jakarta like what Harugon did

4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

It's funny how people are acting as if Sayanee's kennin isn't as bad as Jurina's when they both have the same effect on the team :whistle:
    I personally think Sayanee's kennin should go before Jurina's... I think having a captain of another group in the team is a bit silly? It's like having Takamina do a kennin with HKT or something... I think Sayanee's priority should be to promote her group, rather than herself. Besides since Jurina transferring is becoming more a possibility, I think they should just continue to keep her around. And then the group could maybe have Mako-Haruppi or Yui-Jurina wcenters in the group songs? Or just Mako center? (Also I don't think they should cancel Haruppi's kennin. Considering the fact that the gap between her and Sakura are pretty big, I think they should continue to do whatever they can to continue promoting her)

ANYWAYS kennins that I would hope for:

Ishida Anna: AKB48 Team B or any NMB team!
    I feel that Anna is a great performer, and other members could greatly benefit from being around her. As someone on this thread said earlier, if Ripopo could get her kennin back, why not Anna?

Kawaei Rina and Iriyama Anna: Any Team
    After the Iwate Incident neither of these girls are doing handshakes, which is a decision I whole-heartedly respect. Sadly, because of this I feel that the chance of them declining is strong, as many people are already predicting that Kawaei will fall out of Senbatsu in this year's Sousenkyou. I feel that it would be a shame if both girls decline, fall out of mgmt senbatsu, and end up graduating on a poor note due to this incident which was totally out of their control. So I think the best option would be to start kennins to keep their relevance and possibly gain new fans.

Nogizaka46 2nd Gen Members: Any Team
    Again, I don't have a solid team in mind regarding where these girls should go (not all of them, of course), BUT I really think these girls could use some promo! It's been two years since Nogizaka introduced its second gen, and I believe only three of them have been in Senbatsu? And we've had three graduations since then too... If they aren't promoted in some manner, we are going to see all of them graduate before half of the first gen leaves.

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yes I say ship her there!!

6. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    there is something to that argument. Sayanee's kennin would have made sense if Sayanee would be the next soukantoku but now that that possibility is off the table, there really is no need for Sayanee to kennin with AKB48. Other than to hog screentime at the Zenkoku Tour and the team PVs of course.

7. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'll second this. Seriously they should raise their own team K girls, or do a permanent transfer (not Jurina or Sayanee though since they are aces of their respective groups)

And this hahaha

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I watch the local TV show where Shimada visited when a day before the latest AKB x JKT concert and the show in the same TV in the same day. She looks happy and enjoy the local variety atmosphere (thought it sucks and basically copying the variety games from Japan), she could be a nice addition to JKT but at the same time i don't want her to lose the spotlight in Japan

9. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Ju JingYi to AKB tbh

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    The best kennin that could ever happen.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

That would be an interesting. I have always wonder how an international member would do as a member of one of the Japan 48 Groups.

12. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

to whomever said mayu should go to HKT - i can't even tell you how many times i've thought about that :^^;:

i want the schadenfreude gods to take over and kennin mayu out to team TII after HKT's 4th gen is brought in. it wouldn't make any sense but it would be hilarious. as far as the rest of the current kennin members go, i actually really like all of the ones we have right now (except for kanon's like how can she possibly have THAT much going on that she can't be in hakata like... ever). My dream is for them to put kitarie back into team KII like they had planned on before - with nana, riho, and airin leaving they need a dose of star power back in their ranks.

13. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I just think Sae more better in HKT, she don't really need much adaptation.
    overseas transfer/SNH too heavy for her, but she did a good job

14. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Tano would be suitable for ske kennins but she is helping team k alot.Sae is perfect for ske IMO.Mayuyu should have hkt kennin cause of her cuteness.Yagi should go to nmb i can see that.

15. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Lol. What spotlight is she even getting.

omfg yes this! I really wanted this SNH girl to get a kennin with AKB bu she has long graduated.

omfg this is the absolute worst idea ever. She'd definitely destroy whatever charms HKT had. She should stay away from all 48 groups by now.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    JKT's Rena joined AKB, but she technically she is still a Japanese.
    The most possible one is JKT's Ghaida imho. She currently studied Japanese and last year (i think) she left for an exchange program in a Japanese university. When she graduated with her degree she might be able to persuade the management to transfer her to Japan. Joining Team K is, her dream.

Sae in HKT? Lol i'm having a hard time imagining it

Variety? XD not bathing in the light of spotlight like the rest of the new gens but her talent in variety is pretty much known

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    since AKB isn't really its own and is basically the whole 48G franchise i don't really care if someone "invades" the spots since all have to do HS for AKB, so unlike most i'm not really against Jurina & Sayanee kennins, plus talking about original K members, other than Yui, Kana & Ucchi (did i miss someone), Jurina is in K longer than all the of current K girls right now, so i just laugh whenever someones says original K, like pls

anyway, talking about kennins, i would like to have the unnecessary kennins over asap

Ikoma no more AKB kennin, stop making it (her being popular) happen, it's not going to happen, same like how fetch isn't going to happen lol
    Yuki no more NMB, gurl i love u but do you even do anything in NMB other than hogging spotlights in senbatsu and team PVs and concerts
    Kanon no more HKT, like duh, did she even perform for the 2nd time in KIV?

i would add Sae and her SKE kennin but then she does contribute to HS and many of Team S loves her so i'm counting that, the SNH thing makes it hard for everyone though

new kennins i would like to happen
    Meru in 4, just to complete the group (ya know, Sakura A, Haruka K, Mio B, Meru 4 lol)
    Miru in A just to give Fuu a run for her front spot (it's not like it's there anymore since Miru overtook Fuu in basically everything since ages ago)
    Danna in B, gurl needs this back, plus it was fun seeing her in B

now into full transfer
    Sae full SKE, she really needs to get that ridiculous noneexistant SNH gig over with, like, gurl, SNH isn't happening, how about ending it to fully commit and be a true SKE girl so fans can embrace her fully than keep naming SKE your 2nd team in basically every social media and TV thing and going around with the SNH tag on your head when you don't do anything in SNH and is enjoying most of the spotlight in SKE
    same thing with Yannu but Yannu is forever in the back and is not hogging the spotlight anywhere so the more the better for her

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  18. trxsh

trxsh Member

As long as she is officially a part of SNH, don't you think it might be insulting to SNH if she stopped introducing herself as SNH? Personally I would also like the SNH kennin to end but that's not up to me or even Sae for that matter. She is simply doing everything that she is supposed to.

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well that's why i said she should end it so she doesn't have to accompany that joke of a tag SNH along with her since it is a joke, we all know this, i just don't know what mgm is even thinking still keeping her in SNH when she literally does nothing in SNH, pride maybe?

20. trxsh

trxsh Member

rka had touched on the subject at the beginning of this thread actually
    Think about it this way, if there are Japanese members that have connection to JKT, but none with SNH, that would be bad PR. Also it is sort of admitting that management messed up a lot with the SNH thing. I think it's unfortunate for the girls themselves because all these accusations (to Sae) that she is not dedicated or doesn't care about SKE. But it can't really be helped, I hope they just keep doing their best.

ETA: Rather than Ju Jingyi, Chen Si could get a kennin to some jpn48 group because iirc she actually knows some Japanese. @Crests is the SNH expert though not me haha. I also love her unique look.