48 Group Next Kennins

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by achanoshiJKT, Feb 16, 2015.

1. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i agree rena should back to JKT48 but i think she has to wait until she is 18 years old before she can come and got work permit here. Rena's decision to transfer to AKB48 was because her parents who got transferred back to Japan. so if rena is brave enough to live alone in Jakarta without her parent, we will definitely welcome our Mosquito-ish voice Idol back as warm as possible.

and iriyama anna.... she will really fits being in ngzk :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I second Yuria and Mayu's return to their respected groups. They just suit their original groups much more imo.

Anna in Nogi? I'd love that. I feel like she'd suit their style right now~

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Regarding Nozawa so graduated she from JKT because her parents moved to Japan, but AKB took care of her instead. I don't see any reason to send her back as long as her parents lives in Japan. About the kennins in general, skip them all.

4. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Sadly there won't be any imminent return for Yuria to SKE. One of the reasons why management chose to transfer her to AKB is most probably because of her contemplating graduating in the past to continue her actress career in Tokyo. Having her in AKB would mean she could continue both in the 48G while letting her follow her dreams. They've invested a lot of effort into her already in SKE pushing her as their future ace so it would be a waste to just let her walk out like that. That would also be why's receiving such a push from AKB's management (and/or maybe they see potential in her).

You could argue that she could get a kennin (I'd rather these disappear in general) but she's rather settled now in AKB and there's no need for SKE to cling to a past member. They've got plenty of potential in the newer gens e.g. Rara, Yunana, Ryoha etc. Though I do agree AKB fans don't really appreciate her as much as SKE fans do or still thinking of her as an SKE member which is a shame since she's one of theirs now and they're the ones missing out on her but that's their loss.

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I will never get why people think Yuria/Maachun/Chori would be needed back in their original group or that they would do better in their original group.

I believe that one of the main reasons why the 3 of them got moved out is because they all contemplated graduating already since there's nothing left for them to do in their original group anymore.

Another contributing factor would be to give the new gens in their original group more space to grow by freeing up one senbatsu spot there. This means that they aren't exactly needed in their original group anymore. This may not apply to Yuria but I believe that in Maachun/Chori/Tani's situation management probably told them that they're not going to promote them anymore and that they can stay if they want but they won't be getting front girl treatment and that they should work on their careers by themselves. As such, it would make a lot more sense to move them into tokyo where there are more opportunities for them to seize. Throwing them back would be counter productive.

Furthermore, the gap created by whoever's graduation in the original group can't be filled by putting them back. It is regressive. What should be done is to make the younger members step up and fill in that gap.

Anyway.....
    Team N is severely short of members so I have some ideas
    Mutou Tomu - AKS doesn't want to do anything with her, at least she'll get to do more work
    Murashige Anna - She needs to come back!!! She was perfect in N
    Nagano Serika - Team 8's Osaka representative. If Team 8 girls can get kennins with AKB, why can't they kennin with sister groups as well? First of all, she's from OSAKA. She would also look amazing next to Sayaka, Riripon etc. She has that N look, graceful, elegant and powerful. She's perfect for N tbh.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I have a new idea:

Saito Makiko: NMB48 Team N
    SKE Management won't give a duck about her no matter how high she ranked (although she got Dead Stock Diamond and Darkness under), therefore it's best for her to be put in Team N. Plus she's also an Osaka native.

Kojina Yui: NMB48 Team N
    Another dead ringer for Team N. Jiina has an elegant beauty image which fits well in NMB.

Kimoto Kanon: AKB48 Team B
    Team B is lacking an SKE kennin representative and Kanon would suit the most. This should give her more exposure.

Azuma Rion: AKB48 Team K
    Better representative for AKB48 Team K kennin than Jurina, now that J's has been cancelled. She's no ace and neither a center, and she's rising, therefore she would be perfect. She cannot take the front though.

Ju Jing Yi: AKB48 Team B
    Paruru is a Kikuchan oshi, and she's gaining popularity in Japan. I hope the lingering racism in Japan doesn't affect her popularity much.

Oguri Yui: AKB48 Team 4
    She's rising in popularity after she sold out her 2 shot slots 3 weeks ago, so this should be her chance to expand it further.

Motomura Aoi: SKE48 Team E
    NonAoi broke up too soon. This should not only regain her friendship with Kanon but also hone her dancing skill further.

7. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'd like to see...

Mutou Tomu Team S Kennin
    I wouldn't like to see her transferred. I think that management is finally noticing her and she can become a top member in the future. A kennin could make her grow even more. Team S is a good choice because of their dance orientated and energetic peformaces, and Tomu could learn from them. Also because Sae's there and, since Tomu wants to become a Team K representant, she can learn from one of the most important original team members.

Tano Yuka kennin Team KII
    The idea is basically the same of Tomu's kennin. But in Yuka's case I also think that a SKE kennin could help her grew her popularity too. Also, she can learn more about bonding with a team, something that KII has.

Ogasawara Mayu transferred to Team N
    I never understood her transfer to AKB in the first place. She's an important original Team N member. She made her mark there. AKB isn't doing much for her so I think she should get back.

Nagao Mariya transferred to Team N
    I think, in this case, a transfer could work better than a kennin. AKB's management is completly ignoring her but she still has her appeal. A sister group could welcome her better. I think NMB suits her not only because of her sex appeal but also because she could develop more her comic side.

I have a lot of other kennins ideas, maybe I'll share more later.

8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's honestly just a personal thing. I think most of us knew they were contemplating graduation, but IDK...Yuria looks so out of place in AKB. I just see her an SKE girl. Even Jurina...I never saw her as much of an AKB girl as an SKE girl...even though she's been in AKB forever now lol. I'm a huge Team-person, so I feel like certain girls represent certain teams better. Anna did suit Team N and she should have been transferred there fully, but that sadly didn't happen (and now that Riho is graduating, I feel like this is a good time to transfer her).

Tani is amazing in Team E imo. But Mayu and Chiyori? I want them together, cause they are so great, but IDK where? lol. Plus, I see Mayu doing more NMB things than AKB things lool. She is NMB, u know. Chiyori I can get use to being in AKB, but she was different in HKT. She just feels like another girl in AKB now. But you're right. Once it's done, there's no point in revoking that status...would seem like management made a mistake and I guess they wouldn't like to admit that lol.

9. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i think if AKB member gets kennin in SKE/NMB/HKT just make sister group fans angry.. like Yukirin kennin in NMB, a lot of NMB fans said her kennin useless.. just steal senbatsu spot/rarely appear/not profitable (she just get 3 HS slot in NMB but she get 30 HS slot in AKB) and blablabla.. so i think it's better they transferred, so they can give 100% to their group

10. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I believe that they put Maachun in B cause she was famous for her MaYuki gags but unfortunately Mayuyu is too much of a robot be affected and Yukirin was just absent. Well basically that Team B was awful but whatever. Anyway I think Maachun and Chori are a god sent pairing and Paruru loves them so their transfers might finally pay off in A. Nevertheless you are right, I see Maachun in NMB more often and that's a problem.

Well I could careless about Yuria and I wouldn't mind if they deport her tbh but I think she would have been better off in K than B.

Anyway its not true that all AKB to sister kennins makes sister groups angry. Yui's kennin was very well done. Minarun and Miorin too. They just need to be handled very delicately.

11. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I think it's like what @mysoshipinups said, do it correctly like Minarun and Miorin and you won't make the sister group fans TOO angry; Yukirin just felt like a random airdrop and she did take up a spot from other NMB members who could've been pushed, though I'll admit she did fit that image. An AKB-to-Sister group kennin would be good for someone who management sees as having potential, but not being able to accomplish it in AKB due to the already packed senbatsu. I can only think of a couple of members who could do that who I'll mention later, since I'm not too familiar with the later generations of AKB:

Kennins to be reinstated:

Tanaka Natsumi to Team S
    - She seemed to be a really good fit with SKE, sad I didn't get to see much of her time there.
    Murashige Anna to Team N - I was surprised when I first learned about this, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. Maybe not a full transfer since I like her in HKT, but she can still learn from members in Team N.
    Kimoto Kanon to Team KIV - Sister-Group-to-HKT has always been difficult, since HKT has a very particular image, but I think Kanon was one of the few people to pull it off. People also seemed to have liked her and Motomura Aoi's interaction, and I would have liked to have seen that!

Kennins to be introduced - I've always seen HKT kennins to sister groups as a chance for them to learn and grow more than compared to other group kennins, so with that in mind:

Anai Chihiro to NMB (Team M?) - After seeing her in Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu, I reckon she would actually fit well in NMB; she could learn more about comedy from NMB and move further away from her ponkotsu character (even though I really like it :p). I thought Team M because of people like Yagura Fuuko and Shiroma Miru, but really any team might work for her.

Motomura Aoi to Team E - Whelp, if you can't have AoNon one way, why not the other? [hehe] This kennin could also help her out of her HKT character, it would be interesting to see what that would look like.

Muto Tomu to Team S - A classic case of who could be AKB-to-sister group kennin, she should have the opportunities but management is currently busy working on the pushes they already have to give any to her. Team S have good pace and energetic dances, and being from Team K she should fit in no problem.

The "What the heck-?!" Kennins - These are pretty far out there, and least likely to happen, but I would be happy to see:

Iwata Karen to Team E/S - If I understand it correctly, she was originally meant to transfer to SKE back in 2014, but due to health problems within her family she turned it down. Maybe if her situation is better I would like to see how she fits in Team S where she was meant to go, and see whether it could give her the boost she needs to finally rank. I suggested Team E just cos she was close friends with Sato Sumire, so that could be a nice reunion:D

Tanaka Miku to Team KII - Originally I included this just because Yabuki Nako had a kennin with AKB, so I didn't want Miku to be left out. But if she wants to break away from her 'little sister' character then a kennin could certainly help. NMB's image is quite strong, and AKB has too many members to compete with, but she could develop an energy driven character with SKE, and KII would feel like a really tight team that would help her grow.

Kinoshita Momoka to Team KIV - Okay, I included this because I want to see Momoka try to act like a 'little sister' character [hehe]

12. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    about Minarun/Lemon kennin, i think mgmnt already have a plan to transferred them to sister group.. they have more work/important role in sister group than AKB. just look now, they're transferred to SKE/NMB lol.

13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I would like to see:

Kato Minami: Team B Kennin
    Iwata Karen : Team S Kennin
    Kojima Natsuki : Team N Kennin
    Komiyama Haruka : Team KIV Kennin
    Kato Rena : NGT48 Kennin

14. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I am 100% behind Momoka transferring to Team KIV She'd be the most half-assed little sister in the world.
    this is a joke. that would not be a good idea.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  15. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I believe Rena will back to JKT48 soon... [hehe]

and about Annin... although I still want to see her in AKB48 but it does not matter if she is transferred to Nogi46... I agree, she will fits with Nogi46 image and finally, I can see her in the same team with my kami oshi, Maiyan... :cute:

16. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    this would be hillarious [hehe][hehe]

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    This might be crazy, but i want:

Suda Akari & Nishino Miki in Nogizaka46

Iriyama Anna in SKE48 Team S

Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku, Imamura Maria in Team K

18. Kawamoto Chiyo

Kawamoto Chiyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Well, you were right about Jurina's kennin ending. I think she devoted her time completely to SKE in order to honor Rena.

19. Kawamoto Chiyo

Kawamoto Chiyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    YES YES YES YE SYE SYEYSEYEYESYSYSSSSSSS

20. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yes for all of those kennin!^^ Management really NEEDS to but Mayu back in NMB. When she was there she was in senbatsu and now she's in akb they haven't even put her in one A-side. It was really pointless. As for Yagi she seriously needs some attention, and the appeal on team N would be perfect. Tano and Tomu in SKE is self explanatory Lol.